Documents Attestation service in just 7 working days
We have a team of in house customer care executives who will assist our clients on a day to day basis
Let our Legal Expert Contact you
We offers all kind of document apostille & attestation services including certificates of Origin for imports and export services.
Attestation Service Provider
of Industry Experience
Global Live Support
Documents Pickup and Drop
You are with Right Attestation Services Provider
Serving people from the past 8+ years we acquired the title for best Apostille Service Providing Company in Mumbai
We are the leading Attestation services provider in India, accepting documents for attestation from all over world
ND Universal is the pioneer for providing MEA Attestation services. We are known as the customer oriented firm
ND Universal Pvt. Ltd. is the leading Attestation / Legalization / Apostille service providing company situated in Mumbai, accepting documents for attestation from all over the world. Established a couple of years ago, the company has marked its presence and provides primary services for certification for the documents from various authorities.
Why choose ND Universal?
Choosing ND Universal is to get the best convenient services. Our professionalism and support ensure proper attestation services at your doorstep. A glance of the facilities they offer:
- Verified and trustworthy documents attestation.
- Free drop and pickup service at your doorstep and back after the attestation.
- Customer convenience is the priority and the technology facilities are to support clients.
1) MEA Attestation MEA Attestation from the Ministry of External Affairs offers you assistance in validating your documents in India and in foreign countries.Attestation is the authority that performs the attestation by offering apostille stamp as per the individual requirement.
MEA has outsourced its and general attestation services from March 1, 2010. There are collection and delivery of attestation as apostille services of documents done. No document from applicants is acceptable without original documents. It can be directly given to the agencies with the document photocopy and the applicant’s passport photocopy.
MEA attestation refers to receiving a verification stamp from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs). When it comes to external affairs you will be receiving the attestation from the MEA Department. It relates to anything related to foreign countries. Thus, when you seek certificate attestation, it is a must to verify your certificates and documents from the Ministry.
Document legalization is an essential step for the documents to prove genuineness. Thus, the External Affairs Department is responsible for centralized attestation, but now it is decentralized.How to get it done at attestation from the ministry of external affairs?
1:Documents Type 2:Approval 3:Certificates Legalization 4:Final Authentication Stage
2) Attestation Services The attestation on the certificates is known as certificate authentication. You need to get the signature from the officials so that credibility of the document can be established. The authorities provide stamps on the back of the documents, the attestation can be done on the educational certificates, personal documents or commercial documents.
3) Document Apostille
Apostille is a French word that means "certification". In the legal context, the "Apostille" refers to a legal verification process, which proves the credibility and authenticity of the documents. When documents are apostilled, an "Apostille" sticker is applied on the back of the document. This Apostille sticker is obtained from the concerned authority. The Apostille stamp in India is computer-generated that has a unique identification number.
To get the Apostille sticker, the documents must be attested by the regional and the state government in India. Then, MEA can be approached for acquiring the Apostille sticker. You may not have the energy and the time to undertake such a complicated task. There are so many other things you need to do before going abroad.
4) Embassy Attestation Getting the embassy stamp is a must. The respective country's embassy gives embassy attestation. It is a process to ascertain the genuineness of a person by verifying their documents. The process is after the verification from the MEA. The embassy receives the document after the MEA stamping and it also bears other state government departments verification seals. Only then, finally, the Embassy attestation is applied on the documents or certificates.