Certificate Attestation for UAE in Chennai
The certificate attestation is a crucial legalization process of authenticating documents issued in your home country to be used as legal documents in foreign countries with the official signature and stamp of the issuing authority.
It helps the authorities of the country you’re relocating to, to verify the genuineness and originality of the document issued by your home country.
If you are planning to relocate to a foreign country, getting your certificates attested is essential to use them as legally valid documents abroad.
There are generally three types of certificate attestation:
- Personal Documents Attestation
- Commercial Documents Attestation
- Educational Documents Attestation
UAE Embassy Attestation in Chennai is mandatory for these cases:
- For name change in any document in a foreign country
- For applying for a work/employment visa
- Student visa for further studies abroad
- Family/ spouse visa
- Resident visa
We, at ND Universal, provide all three Certificate attestations for UAE at reasonable prices with hassle-free and trouble less procedure. Customer satisfaction is our motto that is why we keep all our processes crystal-clear and transparent with our customers.
Marriage certificate attestation is a legalization process of authentication of a couple's marriage certificate with the official stamp and signature of the issuing authorities to make it legal or valid in foreign countries.
A marriage certificate is official proof of a couple's marriage, including the names and details of both the individuals; time, date, and place of marriage; and other official details of one’s marriage.
Getting a marriage certificate for uae is a mandatory process to obtain a resident, family, or spouse visa. So it is essential to get your marriage certificate authenticated if you are planning to migrate to another country.
Marriage certificate attestation is a crucial legalization process if you are planning to relocate to a foreign country. It helps the authorities of the foreign nation verify the genuineness and originality of one’s marriage certificate.
Marriage certificate attestation can be as daunting as crucial it is. That is why, at ND Universal, we provide our customers with the best UAE Embassy Attestation services without any long, boring, and complex procedures, making it stress less and trouble-free for our clients.
One does not need to go through various document submissions and check. One just has to submit their original marriage certificate, copies of passports of both individuals, 2 photos of each to get their marriage certificate attested at ND Universal. The cost and time taken for the attestation depend on the nature of the case, the extra service that the customer avails of, and the country they are relocating to. Generally, it takes 5-8 working days to get a marriage certificate attested.
Who and Why Must Apply For Attestation?
A marriage certificate needs to be attested for non-educational purposes generally. It is mandatory to get your marriage certificate attested for getting a resident or family visa for a foreign country.
An attested marriage certificate helps authorities of the foreign nation verify the time, date, and place of one's marriage. A couple will not be considered officially married abroad if their marriage certificate is not attested. It is crucial to attest your marriage certificate to legalize one’s marriage in another country and authenticate your certificate with the official stamp and signature of the issuing authority to prove the genuineness and originality of your document.
If you are planning to relocate to another country, you must get your marriage certificate attested. It will help you in getting a family visa, a resident visa, a spouse visa, or sponsorship for your partner abroad.
You can hire a ND Universal to escape the trouble of going through all the stressful documentation and paperwork needed for getting your marriage certificate attested.
Benefits of Getting a Marriage Certificate Attested
The marriage certificate attestation process helps an individual in many ways depending on the rules and regulations of different foreign countries. Getting your marriage certificate attested will benefit you with:
- Resident Visa : If you are planning to reside abroad, then getting your marriage certificate attested is crucial. It will help you get a resident visa for a foreign country.
- Family Visa : If you want to take your family abroad, an attested marriage certificate will help you in obtaining a family visa in another country.
- Spouse Visa : If you are already staying in a foreign country and recently got married but your partner does not have the residence of the country you are staying in, then an attested marriage certificate will help you get a visa for your spouse.
- Employment Visa : An attested marriage certificate will also help you in obtaining an employment visa if you are planning to get a job abroad.
- Sponsorship For The Partner : Getting your marriage certificate attested is essential if you want sponsorship for your partner in a foreign country.
- For Buying Or Renting Property : A marriage certificate will help you buy or rent a property as a married couple abroad.
- Dependent Visa : An attested marriage certificate will help one to obtain a dependent visa to take their partner abroad.
ND Universal is best known for its easy-to-understand, less complex, and stress-free services. You are here to hire a certificate attestation provider to escape those long and slow boring documentation procedures and we understand that no one likes to waste their time over such daunting processes. That is why we provide our customers with a simple 5-step process for Certificate Attestation in Chennai.
Degree certificate attestation is a crucial process of legalizing one's degree certificate to be used as a legal document in a foreign country.
It needs to be authenticated with the official stamp and signature of the issuing authority in order to get your degree certificate attested.
A degree certificate contains the academic history of an individual which helps them in pursuing higher studies or apply for a job relevant to their studies. It is mandatory to get your degree certificate attested to get an employment or work visa or to apply for higher studies in a college or university abroad.
Degree certificate attestation is very crucial to get a visa for a foreign country but it can be very frustrating to get your certificates attested on your own. We understand how stressful it can be to go through the long boring procedure of confusing paperwork. That is why, we, at ND Universal, provide hassle-free Degree Certificate Attestation for UAE with easy-to-understand processes.
One needs to submit their original degree certificates or their highest education degree certificate to get it attested at ND Universal. For our customer's convenience, we also offer pick-up and drop-off services at reasonable prices to save their traveling time.
Usually, it takes 5-8 working days to get one's degree certificate attested but the cost and time required to attest one’s degree certificate depends upon various factors such as the nature of the case, the number of documents, the extra services customers avails to and the rules and regulations of the country you are migrating to.
Why you need educational Document Attestation?
It is mandatory to pursue higher studies in a college or university abroad or to apply for a job in a foreign country. A degree certificate helps the authorities at university or the recruiter to know one's academic background and information related to it such as the course or degree they have completed, the GPA they obtained in a particular degree, the college, university, or school they have studied at. It is proof that the individual has completed a certain degree.
The first thing a recruiter asks for when you apply for a job is the individual's highest education degree. Even when you are applying for higher studies, the universities and colleges ask the student to submit their degree certificate as proof that they have completed their previous degree. So, if you are applying for a job abroad or to pursue higher studies abroad, getting your degree certificate is a must. It will help you get an employment or student visa for a foreign country.
Benefits of Getting Your Degree Certificate Attested
An attested degree certificate provides various benefits to a person studying, working, or residing abroad. Getting your degree certificate attested will help you in:
- Getting A Student Visa : Degree certificate attestation is mandatory to obtain a student visa to pursue higher studies abroad.
- Getting A Employment Visa : A degree certificate is also a must to obtain a work or employment visa for a foreign country.
- Applying For A Job Abroad : If you want to apply for a job in a foreign country, an attested degree certificate is needed.
- Get Admission To a College : Degree certificate attestation is necessary for getting admission in a college, school, or university abroad.
- Name Change : A degree certificate can help you in changing the name in schools, colleges, universities, other certificates, and other legal authorities.
As mentioned before, ND Universal provides its customers with transparent and easy-to-understand procedures. We know how frustrating long boring procedures can be for customers. That is why we provide our customers a simple 3-step for Certificate Attestation procedure. The steps are as follows:
The Cost of UAE Embassy Attestation
Here is the the cost of UAE embassy attestation for educational and non-educational documents:
Note: No extra/added cost. Pickup and Drop charges are already added. In case you courier your documents an amount of 250 will be deducted from the cost.
Why Choose ND Universal?
The worst thing someone can ask you to do is getting your certificates attested on your own. Certificate attestation can be a daunting, frustrating, and tiring process so hiring a certificate attestation service provider can be very helpful. Attestation of certificates is a crucial legal process for authenticating the document's originality and genuineness with the official signature and stamp of issuing authority. So it is necessary to choose your certificate attestation provider wisely.
ND Universal is one of the most popular and highly reputable service providers with more than 6 years of experience for the same. We are a leading attestation services company in Chennai, Tamil nadu.
Accepting documents from all over the world. We offer all kinds of documents attestation services including certificates of origin for imports and exports.
We offer attestation services for Birth, Marriage, health, Educational, Non-Educational, and Commercial certificates. Our administration works closely with the Chamber of Commerce, notaries and Departments, Embassies and Government offices of distinct nations, Government divisions, Public Accountants Workplaces, Colleges, etc to make the certification or legalization processes simpler for our clients.
Customer satisfaction and peace of mind are our mottos. We understand that no one likes to do a lot of paperwork, especially when they are busy with their lives. That is why, we, at ND Universal, aim to provide hassle-free certificate attestation services for UAE in Chennai without any hustle-bustle and trouble.
ND Universal service provider will benefit you with:
- Professional and Quality Staff : ND Universal being a highly reputed and experienced attestation service provider hires only professional staff who works their best to provide quality services to our clients.
- Customer Satisfaction and Peace of Mind : As mentioned before, customer satisfaction and peace of mind are our priorities at ND Universal. We don't believe in creating panic for our clients and provide trouble less services at reasonable prices.
- A Streamlined Process for Document Submission : We know not everyone is good at handling documents and paperwork. That is why we provide our clients with an easy and streamlined process for document submission.
- Pick Up and Drop Off Services for Documents : We know how busy our clients are. We value your time that is why we provide our clients with pick-up and drop-off services for document and submission and receiving, respectively for hassle-free attestation services.
- Reasonable Prices : Along with time, we value our client's money as well so we try to provide the best of our services at the least prices possible. You can get attestation services at the most reasonable prices in Chennai from ND Universal.
- Easy Payment Methods : It's not just our attestation services that are easy to avail of but the payment methods too. We provide our clients with a wide range of payment methods so that they can make their payments without any trouble.
- Less Complex and Easy-To-Understand Attestation Procedures : We believe in transparency. That is why we offer easy-to-understand attestation procedures so that our clients can check over all the processes done.
- Certified and Reliable Services : ND Universal is a highly reputed and certified attestation service provider. We ensure the optimum security of our client’s documents and provide them trustable and reliable services.
- Less Time-Consuming and Stressless Attestation : As mentioned before, ND Universal works closely with various embassies of distinct countries, notaries, and government authorities, providing one of the fastest attestation services in Chennai.
- 24/7 Availability of Services : Customers can reach out to our customer care services anytime via phone, WhatsApp, or email. We provide 24/7 customer care services to our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it necessary to get my degree certificate attested for getting admission to a college abroad?
Yes, It is mandatory to get your degree certificates attested for getting admission to a college or university abroad as it will help the college authorities to verify the genuineness and originality of the document. Your degree certificate will be used as a legal document in a foreign country only when you get it attested.
How much time and cost will it take to get my certificates attested?
The time and cost required to get your certificates attested depend upon various factors like the extra services you avail of, the country you are relocating to, the number of documents, and the nature of the case. Generally, it takes 5-8 working days for the certificate attestation to complete.
What if any of my original documents get lost?
We understand how valuable our client's original documents are. That is why we follow a strict series of document attestation processes through our highly professional staff to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.
How do you ensure the security of our documents when we hand over them to the courier person?
After handing over your documents to the courier person you will receive a receipt and that will serve as evidence that you have submitted your documents to us. A professional from our side will be following up with the courier person until they hand over your documents to our professional staff.
How do you deal with the documents if they are laminated?
Documents are authenticated with stamps and signatures of various authorities for the attestation process that is why we need to take the lamination off the documents. Our highly professional staff very carefully takes the lamination off your document and makes sure your original documents do not get damaged while doing so. Though we insist you submit unlamented documents only as your documents might get damaged while taking off the lamination repeatedly.
What documents do I require for getting my marriage certificate attested?
One needs to submit their original marriage certificate of the couple, passport copies of both the individuals, 2 photos of each to get their marriage certificate attested at ND Universal.
Do I need to get my documents attested again if I have done it once during the visa transfer?
No, you do not need to get your document attested from all the authorities again if you have done it once. You will just need to get your certificates attested from the embassy of the country you are migrating to.
When can I contact your company for an inquiry?
We provide our clients with 24/7 available customer service. You can contact us via phone, address, email, or WhatsApp any time of the day regarding any query.