Apostille Services in Jalgaon
Are you traveling abroad from India on a student or work visa? Then it would make sense if you could verify your important documents and certificates by an Apostille stamp. The Apostille stamp is a certification or a report that showcases the overall authenticity of a document or certificate.
Apostilled documents or certificates can be used in countries that are members of the Hague Convention And since the Apostille stamp or sticker is legalized by the MEA (Ministry Of External Affairs), which comes under the Central Government of India, you can be assured of its legitimacy.
However, since the Apostille attestation process involves dealing with original documents, there will always be a primary concern for handling and security.
Such is the reason why it is always beneficial to choose professional Apostille services in Jalgaon provided by ND Universal so that the service guarantees the highest quality and reliability. To know more, continue reading our comprehensive guide below.
What is an Apostille?
In simple words, an Apostille stamp or sticker is a computer-generated, square-shaped sticker which will be stamped on your important documents and certificates. The stamp or sticker will showcase the authenticity of your documents/certificates so that you can utilize such documents/certificates internationally.
The Apostille attestation process is carried out by MEA, and the good news is that – once you get your documents/certificates Apostilled – there is no need for any additional attestation from any foreign embassy. This is because the process of obtaining Apostille attestation from a foreign embassy can prove to be tedious and time-consuming for most people out there, especially the people who have no idea about the process.
Benefits of an Apostille
The following are some of the main advantages that you can enjoy from obtaining an Apostille attestation:
- International validity
- An Apostilled document or certificate is valid in all the member countries of the Apostille Convention. Therefore, you can be assured that you do not need to verify your important documents/certificates when traveling abroad, thereby helping you to save time, money and effort.
- Contrary to popular belief, the process of obtaining an Apostilled document or certificate is extremely seamless. At ND Universal, we have professional experts with extensive knowledge of the Apostille attestation procedure. Thus, you can be assured that your attested documents will be delivered quickly while following each legal step along the way.
- The Apostille attestation process is carried out by the MEA or the Ministry of External Affairs. As a result, there will be no chances of fraud or duplicity, and your documents/certificates will carry the Central Government of India's stamp of approval.
Countries that accept Apostille documents
When it comes to foreign countries, an Apostilled document will only be accepted in countries that are members of the Hague Convention. The Hague Convention, or Apostille Convention, was created on 5th October 1961 and became effective on 24th January 1965. Currently, there are 124 countries are covered under the Apostille Convention.
The Apostille Convention was created to simplify the process through which a document that was issued in one of the member countries will be regarded as legal in any of the other contracting member countries. Hence, in simple terms, the process can be referred to as an international certification of documents/certificates. Currently, India is a member of the Apostille Convention. Any certification that is provided under this convention is known as an Apostille or Hague Apostille.
Process for Apostille attestation
The Apostille attestation process involves the following set of officials (either at the state or central level):
- University verification
- HRD (Human Resource Development)
- Home Department or SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate)
- Chamber of Commerce
- MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
1. For educational documents/certificates
- The first step includes verification of the documents/certificates by the local university or notary. These institutions are responsible for originally issuing the aforementioned documents or certificates.
- After that, the HRD or human development department of the state where the Apostille certificate is made will further verify the documents/certificates.
- Finally, the MEA will give the final stamp of approval by affixing an Apostille stamp or sticker to the document/certificate.
2. For non-educational documents/certificates
- For non-educational-related documents, the first verification step is a local notary.
- Once the notary approves the document, the document or document is sent to the SDM or the Home Department for further verification.
- The last step is registering the Apostille stamp on the document/certificate by the MEA.
3. For commercial documents
- The primary process of verification of documents/certificates is done by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Once the Chamber of Commerce has verified the document/certificate, the MEA affixes an Apostille stamp.
- There will be no further involvement of local notaries from state certification authorities for the certification of commercial documents.
What does an Apostille sticker/stamp look like?
To make sure that there is no confusion, do remember that the Apostille stamp or sticker contains the following set of features:
- The Apostille stamp or sticker is digital and computer-generated.
- The length of the stamp is 9 centimeters.
- The Apostille sticker contains a unique identification code that contains 4 alphabets and 10 numeric digits.
- The unique identification code is required for checking the legitimacy of the documents/certificates presented in countries that are a member of the Apostille Convention.
- The Apostille stamp is provided by MEA.
What documents are required for the Apostille attestation?
As the Apostille stamp or sticker will be printed on the document or certificate, you will need the following:
- The original certificate or document requires to be Apostilled.
- A national identity document such as your driving license, passport, or Aadhaar card.
- In the case of business documents, a cover letter of the company is required, which must be drafted in favor of the MEA.
What is the time required to complete the attestation process?
In case you decide to carry out the Apostille attestation process by yourself, then it can take a long time. But, with ND Universal, you can expect the process to be completed within a maximum period of 5-7 working days. We can ensure that your attestation process is completed in a fast-track manner so that you start utilizing your Apostilled documents or certificates seamlessly.
What is the validity of the Apostille stamp/sticker for Jalgaon-issued documents?
Generally, Apostilled documents/certificates are valid for 6-12 months. However, support may vary from one country to another. For example, in some countries, Apostille documents/certificates are valid for life.
At ND Universal, you can experience pickup and drop services for Apostille attestation free of cost in Jalgaon. Thus, you can expect to enjoy the maximum amount of comfort and satisfaction when using our services. All you have to do is to share your address pin code with our executives, and we will start the pickup process in no time.
There is no denying that we provide some of the most reliable and fastest procedures for Apostille attestation in Jalgaon. So, you can expect your Apostilled documents/certificates to arrive at your doorstep within 5-7 working days.
And the good news is that – you will be able to experience affordable pricing for our services. So, stop thinking and connect with us today!