A Detailed Guide To Apostille Services In Jalgaona
There are various Apostille Service Providers you can find in Jalgaon, who are ever ready to help you out with apostille attestation of your documents and certificates. However, even though you have so many options, it is often difficult to choose the best out of them all and one you can trust your original documents and certificates with. Some service providers do not work systematically and take a lot of time to complete the attestation procedure, whereas some might not work as per the government guidelines.
However, to put an end to your ordeal, ND Universal comes to your rescue. ND Universal is a government-authorized firm and the best apostille service provider in Jalgaon. Being affiliated with the government, we get your documents and certificates apostille attested in a completely legal manner and help you complete the multi-layered process rapidly and in a hassle-free manner. Our process is well ordered and highly structured.
What Is An Apostille?
An apostille is a kind of sticker or stamp which is issued on certain original documents or certificates when these have to be used abroad in a country that is a part of the Hague Convention. Apostille legitimizes the signature of a government or a public official and makes the document or certificate eligible to be used abroad in these countries. Apostille sticker is only issued after the documents or certificates have passed different types of verification at the regional or local level and the state level.
Apostille attested documents and certificates are accepted in countries that are signatories to the Hague Convention. There are ninety-two countries in the world that are a part of this convention. In India, the central department that deals with all foreign affairs and matters is the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). Thus, the Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for issuing apostille stamps or stickers to your documents and certificates which allows you to legally use them in some other country.
Why And When Certificates Apostille Is Required?
If you plan to travel internationally to a nation that is a part of the Hague Convention, then you will need to get certain documents and certificates apostilled, so that you can use these in the country you are travelling to. Apostille attestation is mandatory if you want to acquire a visa for these countries. Without apostilled documents and certificates, you will not be permitted to enter the country and the government of the country might impose some penalty on you or take strict measures against you if you try to break this rule.
1. Degree certificate
- If you want to acquire an employment or work visa, you will need to get your degree certificate apostilled.
- If you want to complete your higher studies from some other country that is a part of the Hague Convention, you will require an apostille sticker for your degree certificate, or else you will not be able to admit yourself to any college or university located in this country.
- The degree certificate will not be of any use without an apostille sticker. With an apostille sticker on your degree certificate, you will find it easier to seek admission or acquire a work visa abroad.
2. Birth certificate
- The birth certificate is a type of personal document.
- When applying for a visa for a child in a country that is a part of the Hague Convention, the apostilled birth certificate is an essential requirement.
- It is also needed when you are applying to some school, college, or university abroad.
- It is legal proof of your nationality and thus it is necessary to get an apostille sticker issued on it.
3. Marriage certificate
- A marriage certificate is also a type of personal document and is proof that two people are in a married relationship.
- It helps determine the marital status between two individuals.
- If you are travelling to a country that is a signatory to the Hague Convention, this certificate with an apostille sticker helps in validating your marriage.
- Apostille attestation of the marriage certificate is mandatory when you are applying for a resident visa, spouse visa, family visa, or dependent visa.
4. Police Clearance certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate is an important document that helps in stating that an individual has a clear criminal record.
- It is a legal validation of an individual's criminal data.
- If you want a clean chit for travelling internationally, you will need a police clearance certificate which has been issued an apostille sticker.
- Apostille attestation will help in determining that you are safe to be welcomed in the country that you are travelling to.
5. Export document certificate
- If you are into business, in order to make your commercial work and business-related work easy in another country, you will need apostilled export document certificate.
- Apostille's attestation of this document helps in easy registration of your business and company, expanding your business also becomes easy, and also helps in acquiring export permissions as well as certificate incorporation.
6. Single status certificate
- Single Status Certificate is helpful in proving that an individual is single and not married.
- In a country that is a part of the Hague Convention, it helps in consideration of your single status.
7. Affidavit Certificate Apostille
- For claiming your name of birth and for changing the same, you will need to get an apostille for your affidavit certificate.
- Apostille Attestation of affidavit certificate will help you in getting your name corrected in a nation that is a signatory to the Hague Convention.
8. Death certificate
- For acquiring claims from overseas, an apostille of the death certificate is very important.
- For proving an individual's death, this certificate is used.
- In a country that is a part of the Hague Convention, you will need a death certificate for taking someone's body.
Countries That Accept Apostille Documents And Certificates
You will not need to get your documents and certificates apostilled if you are travelling to some country that is not a part of the Hague Convention. Only the countries which are signatories to the Hague Convention, accept apostilled documents and certificates.
You may want to visit a country for various reasons, and for any reason as such, you will require an apostille attestation of documents and certificates by the government-authorized department of your own country. Rejection of visa applications is highly possible if you do not present the required documents and certificates with an apostille sticker.
Detailed Process of Apostille Attestation
Being a multi-layered process, apostille attestation tends to take a lot of time to complete. The type of document which requires apostille attestation determines the procedure that has to be followed, the time that it takes to complete, and the departments that are involved in apostille attestation. Different types of documents go through different types of verification as mentioned below.
Following is the process which is followed for getting an apostille stamp for educational documents:
- Educational documents and certificates are first verified by the Local Notary or the University. These are usually institutes that originally issued the particular educational document or certificate.
- In the next stage, the document or certificate is verified by the concerned state's Human Resource Development (HRD) Department. This is the state-level verification that is mandatory for proceeding on to the next stage.
- The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the department at the central level which issues the apostille sticker to the document or certificate and this is the final stage.
Personal or Non-Educational Documents
Following is the process which is followed for getting an apostille stamp for personal or non-educational documents:
- The Local Notary which issued the particular personal document or certificate verifies it in the first stage.
- In the next step, the personal document or certificate passes through the verification by the concerned state's Home Department or the Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- The last stage involves getting an apostille stamp or sticker on the document or certificate from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
Following is the process which is followed for getting an apostille stamp for commercial documents:
- For verifying commercial documents, the Chamber of Commerce plays an important role.
- Local Notary and States' Departments have no role to play in verifying commercial documents.
- After being verified by the Chamber of Commerce, the documents are sent to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) for getting an apostille sticker or stamp.
There should be no negligence in following the various kinds of procedures for apostille attestation of different kinds of documents and certificates. To get accurate verification and legal apostille attestation for your documents and certificates, you can contact ND Universal. ND Universal gets your documents apostilled for you in a government-approved and authentic manner and offers quick and easy services.
What Does An Apostille Look Like?
- Apostille sticker or stamp is digitally created by a computer and its length is 9 centimeters.
- A unique identification digit is mentioned in each apostille sticker.
- This unique identification digit is used by the authorities of the countries which are signatories to the Hague Convention, to check the legitimacy of whatever information is contained or mentioned in the documents and certificates.
- Once the documents and certificates receive an apostille sticker from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), they do not have to go through verification or attestation by the concerned country's embassy.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
Many individuals get important and original documents and certificates laminated to keep them safe and intact. However, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) does not issue an apostille sticker or stamp on laminated documents and certificates. Ripping off or trying to remove the lamination might tear or damage it. You can contact ND Universal for solving this problem of yours. The professionals at ND Universal carefully remove the lamination from your documents and certificates, get an apostille sticker on them for you, and return them safely to you after the completion of the process.
Documents Required For Apostille Attestation
Different types of documents have to be presented at different steps of verification for the apostille attestation process. Some important ones are mentioned below:
Educational Documents or Certificates:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets or certificates for graduation
- Graduation mark-sheet or certificate for post-graduation.
Personal or Non-Educational Documents or Certificates:
- Certificate of birth
- Certificate of marriage
Commercial or Business-related Documents:
- Export documents or any other business-related documents as demanded.
Other Supporting Documents:
Other supporting documents which you should submit along with your original documents and certificates for completion of the apostille attestation process include:
- Passport's photocopy
- Passport's application receipt
- Passport-size photographs
- Aadhar Card's photocopy
- Visa's photocopy
Time Taken To Complete The Process
How urgently you need the document will and the type of document or certificate you need to be apostilled will determine the time taken to complete the process. Different departments work at a different pace and often the process tends to get delayed and it might take a lot more time than you anticipate.
Getting documents and certificates apostilled by yourself tends to take a lot of time because you need to travel to different places where the departments are located. It is, therefore, best for you to contact ND Universal as we can get your documents apostilled for you in just 5 to 7 working days.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille Services In Jalgaon?
The number of documents or certificates for which you need apostille stickers and also their type will determine the charges for the entire process of apostille attestation. If you choose to get them apostilled yourself, you will be required to travel to different departments which are located in different places. Hence, you will also have to bear travel costs.
If you wish to avoid such unnecessary expenses, you can hire the apostille attestation services offered by ND Universal. ND Universal will offer apostille services at minimal prices and you will only have to pay the needed amount. There will be no extra charges and the pick-up and drop-off services are also free.
How To Start The Process?
If you wish to hire ND Universal for providing you apostille attestation services, you should first reach out to our Executives. Once all formalities are completed, the process of apostille attestation is started by us. It begins with our team of agents collecting documents from your specified location and they will also hand over a receipt to you. Once the documents reach the office, the process is initiated. You are given a tracking ID through which you can track your documents and the entire procedure online. Regular updates about the process are also given by our team.
The entire process just takes 5 to 7 working days to complete and once your documents and certificates receive their apostille stickers or stamps, we return them to you. The documents are delivered to your doorstep with the help of Blue Dart Dispatch. ND Universal is one of the best and the most trusted Provider for Apostille Service in Jalgaon.
- Costless Pick-up and Drop-off Services: The clients are not required to make any payments for the pick-up and drop-off services that ND Universal offers for the documents and certificates.
- Brand Value: Having an adequate experience of more than 8 years in the industry, we are committed to providing quality apostille services to our clients.
- Nothing Extra is Charged: : For all the services the client's avail of, we charge nothing extra and you only have to pay whatever is needed for the process, which you can verify through the receipts we provide you.
- 24*7 Customer Support: We are available 24*7 to help out the clients and sort out any of their issues or doubts.
- Tracking System: ND Universal has a tracking system through which you can track the entire process online, and therefore you need not worry about the safety of the documents and where they are at a particular time.