Attestation services refer to authentication of documents. It is a must as a proofing and is useful in different places. Issuing a paper is possible for anyone and it has some credibility. A paper has significance and with the attestation services the same paper receives genuineness on having a signature, a seal or a stamp on it.
Document Attestation is a demonstration of something working as a proof. It is a legal term dealing with the evidence. It is a document, a statement, or a certificate receiving the attestation. The attestation is in the form of a seal, signature or stamp showing the entity authenticity. An attestation of paperwork or any document allows the original document to know it is credible and trustworthy. It is legal and a formality helping legitimacy.
Sample copies from ND Universal Attestation Services
The attestation on the certificates is known as certificate attestation. It relates to acquiring necessary signature or seal from the officials concerned on the certificate so that the credibility is retained. There are over one formality and authority in this process. The authorities give a stamp on the document back side. It is a process followed on a degree certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificate, medical certificate, and any other attestation on the certificates. The attestation of certificates relates to educational, personal, or commercial.
The process of certificate attestation is lengthy and requires people to spend a lot of time. However, you can approach the certificate attestation services, ND Universal so that you can take care of your other works. Approaching attestation services is a choice most recommended.
Legalization of relevant documents
Attestation of documents is a legalization of relevant documents to make them admissible to the authority. Document attestation is done in three different types, namely, personal, commercial, and educational. All these documents rely on the information they possess. The authentication of documents requires multiple authorities’ signature and seal to prove the genuineness of the document.
Why is attestation required?
Attestation of certificate or document is a must for variety of reasons. It may be for submission of evidences such as fulfilling the judicial purposes or for non-judicial reasons such as visa obtaining, opening bank account or doing business overseas. There are all sorts of visas such as student visa, employment visa, residential visa and also if one wishes to go for business expansion. There are commercial documents to get attestation to suit the business abroad.
Who attests the documents?
There is a set of individuals having the power to authorize the documents. Self-attestation may be acceptable in some certificates. On the other hand, some attestation is necessary from the government officials. Attesting of documents is a must for visa and it involves attestation from authorized departments including the Notary, State, MEA, and the respective country Embassy. The document certification for Qatar attestation, UAE attestation, Saudi attestation, and other Gulf countries follow a mandate on additional verification from the destination country called MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) attestation. It is done by the visiting country officials who are at the government organization.
What are the types of attestation?
Attestation of documents is in different types. A few are as below:
- Notary Attestation : Attestation by a notary is the first in the process to authenticate on the documents. It is the local notary offering the attestation as a signature.
- Home Department Attestation : It is an exclusive attestation on personal documents. It includes death, birth or marriage certificate. It is given by the related officials.
- HRD Attestation : Human Resource Department or HRD is a state organization. It attests the certificates and documents as an important procedure demonstrating the academic history authenticity.
- SDM Attestation : It is a substitute for the Home Department. Some authorities follow a strict mandate of HRD attestation on the education documents. However, the sub-Divisional attestation performs separately.
- Chamber of Commerce Attestation : This is the first step for attestation of commercial documents. It offers a proof of your business being legitimate.
- MEA Attestation : It is the last authentication level from the home government branch, MEA attestation. It is a sticker or a stamp on the document. MEA deals with foreign matters of the country.
- Embassy attestation : The officials perform this attestation. They are from the respective country. For instance, the embassy of UAE performs the process of UAE embassy attestation.
- Apostille Attestation : This process is through MEA for the countries that are within the Apostille Hague Convention. The authentication is an apostille sticker affixed on the document.
Why choose Attestation Services?
Choosing attestation services from ND Universal is to get the best convenient services. They professionalism and support ensure proper attestation services at your doorstep. A glance of the facilities they offer:
- Verified and trustworthy documents attestation.
- Free drop and pickup service at your doorstep and back after the attestation.
- Customer convenience is the priority and the technology facilities are to support clients.
Request Free Quote for Apostille and Attestation Services
We are one of the best attestation and apostille services provider with 9 years of experience.