Apostille Services in Bharuch
Most Affordable Apostille Services Available In Bharuch
You will find many apostille services that are dedicated to helping people with their document attestation in Bharuch in the right and reliable way. However, the real job lies in finding the right company for you to get your documents attested. Many of the service providers are slow and others do not follow the official instructions and guidelines properly. You need a trusted service provider who you can hire and sit back at ease.
We, at ND universal, are experienced and fit for all of these needs of yours and will help you in getting your Apostille sticker on documents. We are known for providing the best services that make the procedure smoother, easier, and hassle-free for you. Our team of experts will be helping and guiding you till the completion of the entire procedure and you are always welcome to consult them anytime you are facing any trouble regarding the same.
What Is An Apostille?
Apostille is, simply, a sticker that is used to verify the documents and certificates which you would be using in another country for having access to different services and facilities over there. The sticker is provided to the documents only if they can pass the general verification which is done. The type of verification also depends on the type of document that is being verified.
Ninety-two countries around the world accept Apostille. An apostille is required if you are willing to travel to a country that is a Hague Convention member. The MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) provides the stamp of Apostille to the documents and certificates. Apostilled documents are a must-have for getting your Visa and the documents will also have the eligibility of being used only if they are apostilled. The documents and certificates will get legalized for usage in the country that is part of the Hague Convention after being apostilled. Getting an Apostille certificate is very important.
Why And When Document/ Certificate Apostille Is Required?
If you are planning to apply for a student visa, residential visa, work visa or want to stay in a country for business or any other related purpose, an Apostille certificate is essential in many such countries. Below documents needs the apostille stamp:
You will not be allowed to cross the border to other countries that come under the Hague Convention if your documents are not apostilled and legal actions may also be taken.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
Only Hague Convention members are the ones that will accept apostilled certificates and documents and no other countries will accept the apostilled documents and certificates. So it is essential for you to get your documents and certificates apostilled. When you will be using these documents in those countries, they will check if these documents have the apostille sticker that can only be provided on the documents by the legal authority of the respective country. You need to make sure that all documents needed for getting a visa are apostilled or else you will fail to get a visa for your journey.
Obtaining your certificates Apostilled can be a long and tedious process. When traveling to a country that comes under the Hague Convention, you need to get your documents and certificates apostilled. Given below is the process of Apostille for different documents:
Educational Document Apostille Process
- The documents will be first checked and validated by assigned universities as the first step.
- The HRD or the department of Human Resource Development will continue the process by verifying them.
- Finally, the documents will be validated by MEA and the apostille stamp will be provided.
Personal Document Apostille Process
- The procedure is first initiated by the local notary. The local notaries will issue the documents and verify them.
- Here, the Sub Divisional Magistrate will be verifying the personal documents in the next step.
- Those personal documents will get authenticated by the Minstry of External Affairs, in the last step.
Commercial Document Apostille Process
- In apostilling the commercial documents, state level verification is never required.
- The verification starts with the Chamber Of Commerce, where the documents are verified.
- After the documents are checked by CoC, they are authenticated by the MEA department as the last step. MEA will issue the apostille stamp.
Undoubtedly, the process is lengthy, especially in Bharuch, so people believe in us to get their documents apostilled in the easiest way possible. With our assistance, you will acquire your paperwork done and delivered at your doorstep. It will save you a lot of time and energy, which you would have been wasting by standing in the long queues.
What Does An Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is a square-shaped sticker that is 9 cm long and is generated by the computer.
- There is a unique identifier digit in every apostille sticker.
- The stamp is given on the back of the certificate or documents.
- Hague convention member countries can check the legitimacy and authenticity of the information provided in the documents with the help of these unique identification digits.
- The Apostille sticker will be provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). It is a central level department that looks after the affairs that happen outside the country.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
Usually, we laminate our important certificates and documents but we suggest you do not try to remove the lamination all by yourself as you might end up damaging the entire document. You can let us handle that part by hiring ND Universal experts. Submit the documents to us, and our professionals will be very careful with your documents when they remove the lamination. As we need to take the lamination off for the document to get them verified as with the lamination on, the concerned authorities will be unable to verify your documents.
Documents Required For Apostille Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille Process are mentioned below according to the type of documents:
Documents or certificates related to Education like:
- Certificate of 10th & 12th
- Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of other relevant courses
Documents or certificates that contain Personal/Non-Educational information like:
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Marriage
Documents or Certificates related to Business or Commerce
- All business-related documents
Other supporting documents: To be submitted along with the original certificates.
Copy of your Passport
Application receipt of the Passport
Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
Photocopy of your Visa
Time Taken To Complete The Process
Generally, the Ministry of External Affairs department usually completes the procedure within one day. However, the time taken for the completion of authenticating all the documents depends on the type of document that has to be verified and also the departments of the respective states.
As the document is authenticated by various departments, it may take more than 15 to 20 business days for getting the Apostille certificate. But with ND Universal, it will take much less time. As our professionals are soo experienced with apostille procedure, you may get your documents apostilled in just 5 to 7 working days.
The cost of the process will differ from the type of documents, and also how many of them are to be apostilled. It also depends on the type of document you want Apostilled. Travel costs also have to be included if you are doing the process by yourself as all the departments are located in different places.
To avoid much trouble, it is suggested you contact ND Universal. By hiring us, you will save yourself from travelling and many other charges. We, as a provider of Apostille services in Bharuch, will make sure you do not pay more than needed and will also process the documents in no time.
How To Start The Process?
For hiring ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, it is suggested that you contact our executive. Our executive will personally attend to you for clearing all the formalities. Feel free to ask any questions or queries that you have. Our professionals will hear you and help you out by providing you complete details about the procedure. Once all the formalities are done, we will initiate the process.
First, we will be collecting the documents from your doorstep and then we will provide you with a receipt for the same. We will not charge a single penny for the pickup and delivery of the documents. You will also be able to track the progress of the process easily after the process begins. We will keep you informed regarding the same too. The final drop-off service will be provided by Blue Dart Dispatch. Our Apostille services in Bharuch are reliable and quick and clients get their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money.
- Free Pick up and drop off: We provide completely free pick and drop service for your documents.
- Experience: Our experience in the provider of Apostille services in Bharuch is more than eight years. We provide high-quality apostille service to our clients.
- No Hidden Charges: We make sure that you do not pay more than needed. No extra or hidden charges will be taken without informing you, and we will also highlight the reasons.
- Team of Experts: Our company has a team of experts who are best at what they do and will be careful with all your documents.
- Best at Customer Support: We take pride in our customers and are here for them 24x7.
- Tracking of the documents: You do not have to worry about the safety and location of your documents because you will be provided with a time-to-time update regarding your documents. You will be easily able to track the progress of the process.