UAE Embassy Attestation
UAE document attestation is an important procedure and there are lot of UAE Embassy Attestation services providers in India. It is a significant authentication process that verifies the genuineness of the document. The certificate legalization process is long, and it is best to get the UAE embassy attestation done through professionals. There are reliable UAE Embassy attestation services, who are well-versed and have adequate experience with the procedures.
Documents required for uae embassy attestation
UAE embassy attestation refers to the legal procedure of authenticating and validating the document to get permission to enter the country. UAE attestation refers to the certification of the documents that is a must to perform in or from UAE to get a visa for long term stays. The process is it permits you into the country as a genuine visitor. While attesting the documents, one must get the concerned papers verification at different levels of the government.
Document Attestation for UAE ascertains the trustworthiness, and it works as security. It is a crucial step so that people with better prospects can enter the UAE without any hindrance.
Certificate attestation for uae
Certificate attestation for Uae is a must for various reasons. It is a part of confirmation indicating you are the right person traveling with proper intentions. Your documents are the proof and give evidence of your genuineness. Thus, building a relationship between two business people or between an employer and employee becomes convenient. For students, completing this procedure allows pursuing of the course. The UAE embassy attestation is for personal, commercial, and education documents.
Procedure for UAE embassy attestation
Getting this services from ND Universal is the best way to approach to avail UEA Embassy attestation. The services are mandatory to legalize the documents of an applicant wishing to go to UAE. Approaching the agency is appropriate as they offer a quick and perfect service. There is transparency in the entire procedure being performed, and you receive timely updates on the progress. The attestation service providers are certified experts and prioritize your demands. They offer the legalization of authorizations at all levels, and this includes acquiring legalization from the notary to the embassy.
How to get uae embassy attestation in india?
The procedure of UAE attestation is a long one, and the document has to go through an authentication and different levels to receive the MEA attestation with the UAE Embassy attestation. The MEA is the central government department providing the MEA stamp on the document.
What is the process for a Degree Certificate Attestation for UAE?
A Degree certificate attestation for UAE does not complete in one visit as it has many steps or stages to complete to receive the UAE embassy attestation on the degree certificate. The procedure is as below:
- Regional Level - The degree certificate attestation is a compulsory procedure and here is the starting point for legalization of documents. It is the notary legalization or the University that issued the documents. The Chamber of commerce takes care of the commercial documents.
- State Government - The documents legalization is performed by three organizations, the State Home Department (SHD), Human Resource Department (HRD), and the Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM). SDM legalization is carried out on the state level by this authority.
- MEA Stamp - The last stage is the MEA legalization. It is the home government offering on the document the MEA stamp. It is the central authorization that deals with the country’s external affairs.
- Embassy Attestation - The embassy attestation refers to the concerned country personnel certification on the documents. It is given after the MEA seal or sticker and for most nations is the last step of certification.
How much does it cost to get a Degree Certificate Attestation for UAE?
The charges differs with each country. It has an influence on the requirement such as the issuing place of the documents. The attestation fees may be high if additional facilities such as documents attestation includes the facility of pick up and drop offered by ND Universal as attestation services.
It is the document verification initial process. This legalization level is done by the University or the notary from where the documents were issued, as per the requirement or from the Chamber of commerce for the commercial documents.
The certificates legalization from the state is performed by three departments as per the document type. These are the State Home Department, Human Resource Department, and the Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM). SDM is a self-governing of the state government, yet, the legalization by the authority is on the state level.
MEA is the last certification stage from the home government. It is here that the MEA stamp is applied to the document. It is the central authorization dealing with the external affairs of the country.
The concerned country officials perform the documentation. It is the certification final step for most nations after the Ministry of External Affairs.
What is the duration?
There is a list of documents you must give for attestation. The time taken for certificate Attestation for UAE depends on several factors that necessitate the attestationand it normally takes from 5 to 7 working days.
UAE embassy attestation fees
The UAE embassy attestation fees varies with each country. The charges for the attestation may vary from the type of document. Another contributing factor includes from where the documents are supposed to be picked or dropped, these are the certain factors that might impact the attestation fee. It can change due to the extra facilities such as attestation of documents offering the facility of pick up and drop.
What is the process for a Birth Certificate Attestation for UAE?
The birth certificate legalization is not a one-step procedure. It is a step by step attestation procedure that completes with the final attestation received by UAE embassy. The procedure is as follows:
- Notary Attestation - The notary is the first course of action in this procedure. The local notary offers a stamp and a signature on the document as attestation. The notary fulfills the requirement of legislature relates to the process of certification. The notary attestation is a must for educational and personal documents, as the first step.
- Home Department Attestation - The personal documents certification is performed by the SHD, the State Home Department. The verification of the personal document includes death certificate, marriage certificate, and the birth certificate. The attestation on the personal documents is done explicitly by the Home Department and the appointed officials permit attesting documents. This is the personal documents legalization second step.
- SDM Attestation – It is an alternative for the Home Department and is useful in rare situations. Some authorities need HRD attestation on the educational documents and as Sub-Divisional Magistrate operates distinctly form the main state government, it gives the authority.
- MEA Stamp - The Ministry of External Affairs is the MEA. It is the authentication last level that offers the MEA stamp on the document. It is the home government and the central department operating the external affairs in the country.
- Embassy Attestation - The personnel carry out the certification of the documents of the respective country. It is after the MEA stamp and seal. It is the last verification step for most nations.
What is Marriage Certificate attestation for UAE?
Marriage Certificate attestation is a significant legalization procedure in which there is the UAE embassy attestation stamp procured. It is done from the certificate issued country. Marriage Certificate Attestation refers to validating the document genuineness which is needed abroad. It gives evidence to the other countries about your legally married status. Thus, you can get your residence visa or spouse sponsorship. The providing authorities need certain documents for processing.
What is the process in UAE?
The marriage certificate attestation is not a short procedure to complete in one or two days. There are a few steps involved in this procedure. The steps to complete the process for a marriage certificate attestation for UAE involves:
- Notary Attestation - It is performed as the first step of action from the local notary. They give their concern as the stamp and signature. The notary is the basic law requirement dealing with the verification process.
- Home Department Attestation - Attestation on the personal documents is in the hands of the State Home Department. The certification of the personal documents includes birth, death or marriage certificate. Home Department exclusively carries out the personal documents certification and there are officials to attest such specific documents.
- SDM Attestation - The Sub-Divisional Magistrate is for the Home Department and in rare cases, for HRD to attest documents. However, some authorities compel the HRD attestation for educational documents. Sub-Divisional Magistrate is the main state government performing separately.
- MEA Stamp - MEA is the last authentication stage that is affixed on the document as the sticker or stamp. It is from the home government. It is the central department dealing with the country’s external affairs.
- Embassy Attestation - The concerned country personnel gives the attestation on the documents. It is given after the MEA attestation and is the last step of verification.
Request Free Quote for Apostille and Attestation Services
We are one of the best UAE Embassy attestation and apostille services provider with 9 years of experience.