UAE Embassy Attestation in Vadodara
Most countries follow strict security check procedures for migrants who shift to their country. One such procedure is embassy attestation or certificate attestation. It is a crucial process of authenticating the documents of the person who is migrating to another country with the official stamp and signature of the issuing authority. One cannot obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates (UAE) without getting their documents attested. It helps prove the originality and legitimacy of your document to the authorities and officials of the foreign country you are relocating to. Attested documents help one avoid any obstructions after shifting to the foreign country and make further paperwork easier for them.
Certificate attestation is a vital process for people who are planning to relocate to another country for any reason. ND Universal is providing the services for UAE Attestation in Vadodara. There are generally three types of document attestation i.e.:
1. Educational Certificate Attestation
It includes all your educational degree certificate attestation such as,
- Master Degree Certificate
- Training Certificate
- CBSE Certificate
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Secondary Level Certificate
- AMIE Certificate
- Distance Education Certificate
- Management Degree Certificate
- Online Degree Certificate
- Private Certificate
- VHSE Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Engineering Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- MS/MD Degree Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- National Trade Certificate
- Ph.D. Certificate
- ME Degree Certificate
2. Non-Educational Or Personal Certificate Attestation
It includes attestation of non-educational or personal certificates and documents such as,
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Reference Letter
- NOC Affidavit
- Medical Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Pan Card
- Ship Book
- Registration Certificate
3. Commercial Certificate Attestation
It includes attestation of commercial documents such as,
- Certificate of Origin
- Memorandum of Association
- Free Sale Certificate
- Power of Attorney
- Director List
- GMP Certificate
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Income Tax Return
- License UAE Embassy
- Stockholders Agreement
- Packing List
- Articles of Association
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Board of Resolution
ND Universal provides all three types of attestation services. Certificate attestation is as daunting and tiring as much of an important process it is. But ND Universal makes it easier for people to get their certificates attested without going through any hustle-bustle. We provide our customers with hassle-free UAE certificate attestation in Vadodara services at reasonable prices.
Who Must Apply For This?
India being a highly populated country, holds the most talented engineers, scientists, commerce students, doctors, and much more in the world. But because of its high population and low employment opportunities, various students and individuals migrate to other countries to pursue higher studies, seek jobs, or reside with families. A study showed that 60% of Indian migrants migrate to the United Arab Emirates. The UAE's economy has been growing rapidly for the last few years, resulting in more employment and educational opportunities. Its visa regime has become greatly liberalized in recent times and is letting more people migrate to and from the country.
So, if you are planning to migrate to the UAE for any reason, be it for searching for employment, pursue higher studies, get better academic opportunities, or to take your family or partner with you, getting your documents is a must to obtain a visa and escape for any further abstractions after migrating to another country.
Why Is Embassy Attestation Important?
Getting your certificates attested is mandatory for these cases:
- Name change: An attested degree certificate can help you in changing your name in university, college, certificates, and at other legal authorities.
- For getting admission: The attestation process is mandatory for getting admission to a UAE-based college, university, or school.
- Student visa: Getting your degree certificate attested before applying for a student visa is a crucial protocol to be followed by students seeking to get an education from the UAE.
- Employment visa: Your attested degree will play a major role in getting the job you aspire for. In addition, it is important to get an employment visa which is important to legalize your work in the UAE.
- For getting a resident visa: Your attested degree certificate will also play a major role in getting your resident visa.
- For buying and renting property: The attestation of your marriage certificate will help you in buying and renting a property in the UAE.
- Dependent visa: For taking your partner abroad, attestation of your marriage certificate can help you get a dependent visa for them.
- Spouse visa: If you got married in the UAE but your partner does not have a residence in your country then attestation of your marriage certificate will help them in getting a spouse visa.
- Family visa: While relocating your family, attestation of your marriage certificate can help you in getting a family visa.
We, at ND Universal, follow a simple four-step procedure to provide our customers with hassle-free services. Four steps are as follows:
Step 1: Regional level
The first stage of the procedure is certificate authentication at the regional level by getting them attested from a local notary department.
Step 2: State Level
The second level of attestation depends on the type of document. The personal documents are authenticated by the Home Department or the Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM), while educational documents get authenticated by the Home Resource Department (HRD) or GAD, and commercial documents are authenticated by the chamber of commerce.
Step 3: National Level
After the state level, documents get attested from the MEA or Ministry of Affairs.
Step 4: International Level
This is the last step in the procedure where the attestation will be provided by the officials of the UAE Embassy within your home country.
Why Choose ND Universal?
ND Universal is a leading Attestation Services provider with more than 6 years of experience in certificate attestation. We are known for providing our customers with trouble-free and stress less attestation services at reasonable prices. Choosing ND Universal as your certificate attestation service provider will benefit you with:
- Customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
- A Streamlined process for document submission to avoid any kind of mess created by documents.
- Pick up and drop off services of documents for our busy clients.
- Reasonable prices for all official and extra services.
- Easy payment methods to escape any stress for payments.
- Less complex and easy-to-understand procedures to provide transparency to our customers.
- Certified and reliable services with a professional and friendly staff.
- Quick and stress-less procedures.
- 24/7 Availability of customer support and services via phone calls, emails, and Whatsapp.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does it take to get documents attested?
Usually, It takes 5-8 days to get one’s documents attestation but still, the time required for attestation may vary depending on factors like the number of documents submitted for attestation, nature of the case, rules and regulations of the foreign country to which the customer is migrating to, and the extra services the customers avail to.
Do you provide pick and drop facilities for documents?
Yes, to save our customers time, we provide pick-up and drop-off facilities for document submission.
What will you do if my documents are laminated?
Our highly professional staff carefully takes the laminations off if the documents are laminated and make sure the documents do not get damaged. But we suggest you send unlamented documents for the attestation process as it requires a lot of authentication of stamps and signatures. Taking lamination off, again and again, may damage the original document.