Apostille Services in Pimpri-Chinchwad
Being one of the most populated Indian cities in Maharashtra, Pimpri-Chinchwad is situated on the western coast of the Indian subcontinent. The city offers a perfect blend of man-made and natural attractions to offer endless recreational activities to its visitors. In recent years, the demand for Apostille services has been increasing steadily because of the need to move abroad for higher studies or better employment opportunities. That is why ND Universal in Pimpri-Chinchwad is always ready to provide you with its exceptional Apostille attestation services.
At ND Universal, we highly specialize in ensuring that you can complete the Apostille attestation process seamlessly yet highly legalized manner. As a result, our efforts help in saving your precious time and effort so that you do not have to bear the burden of going through the challenging process all by yourself. Fantastic news, right?
So, if you require a well-known, reliable, and competent Apostille service provider in Pimpri-Chinchwad, then your defacto choice should be ND Universal. So, continue reading our in-depth guide if you want to know the ideal way through which you can collaborate with ND Universal.
What is an Apostille?
An Apostille is a certain type of attestation that allows an individual’s documents to be correctly legalised in a meaningful manner. It is also a legal formality that has been mandated by the members of the Hague Convention or Apostille Convention. With the help of the Apostille stamp, the credibility of a document or certificate is established.
If the aforementioned definition sounds difficult to understand, then our following set of examples will be able to solve your doubts.
For instance, if you want to get enrolled in a foreign university for your Master's or PhD degree, then that foreign university will likely ask for a verified copy of your education-related credentials and certificates. So, how do you get your important educational documents or certificates verified? Well, that is where the need for Apostille attestation arises.
According to the Apostille or Hague Convention, documents or certificates that are verified and valid in one member country will have similar validity in other member countries as well. And to ensure Apostille Convention is held in high regard in India, the MEA or Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for carrying out the Apostille attestation process.
Benefits of Apostille
Having a proper understanding of Apostille and what it brings to the table is crucial. The following are some of the primary advantages of opting for an Apostille attestation:
Ensuring legal authentication
- The ability to utilise your important documents or certificates on a foreign land requires legal authentication. With the help of an Apostille attestation, you can legally verify your documents or certificates, and thereby use them properly in countries that are members of the Apostille Convention.
- Once you obtain the Apostille stamp or sticker on your documents or certificates, you will require no further authentication from any other authority.
- An Apostilled document or certificate has international acceptance and validity, provided that you travel within the countries that are members of the Apostille or Hague Convention. So, whether you want to showcase your birth certificate or your educational qualifications, the Apostille attestation process makes it possible.
- Since the process of Apostille attestation is a legally-accepted and straightforward international technique to judge the validity of important documents or certificates, the chances of corruption are lesser. As a result, individuals can safely get their documents and certificates ready for use in a foreign land.
Countries that accept Apostille documents
The Apostille Convention was created on the 5th of October 1961 and currently includes 124 member countries. The sole aim of the Apostille Convention was to ensure that there is a common ground for the verification of documents or certificates in all the member countries. India has been a member of the Apostille Convention since 2005.
Some examples of member countries include Japan, Ukraine, Greece, the United States, Austria, Australia, Brazil, Belgium and many more.
Process for Apostille attestation
- University verification
- HRD (Human Resource Development)
- Home Department or SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate)
- Chamber of Commerce
- MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
Individuals must remember that the procedure for an Apostille attestation will differ from one type of document or certificate to another. Thus, the process for each type of document has been listed as follows:
1. For educational documents/certificates
- The process starts with verification of the documents or certificates that are to be Apostilled by the local notary or university.
- Once the verification is complete, the document or certificate is then handed over to the HRD or Human Resource Development department of the concerned state in which the Apostille attestation is being carried out.
- After that, the MEA will provide the Apostille stamp or sticker on the document or certificate.
2. For non-educational/personal documents/certificates
- The first step of verification is carried out by the local notary.
- After the local notary verifies the authenticity of the document or certificate, the same is then further verified by the state’s Home Department or the SDM.
- Finally, the MEA provides the seal of approval with the Apostille stamp or sticker.
3. For commercial documents
- The primary stage of verification is done by the Chamber of Commerce.
- After the Chamber of Commerce deems the document or certificate to be authentic, then only the MEA will provide the Apostille stamp or sticker.
What does an Apostille sticker/stamp look like?
The following are some of the salient features of the Apostille stamp or sticker:
- The Apostille stamp or sticker is square-shaped and computer-generated, being 9 centimetres in length.
- Every Apostille stamp or sticker contains a unique combination of 4 alphabets and 8 numerals.
- The unique Apostille code can be used in any of the member countries of the Apostille Convention to judge the validity of the attestation.
- In India, the MEA or Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for registering the Apostille stamp or sticker.
What documents are required for the Apostille attestation?
As the Apostille stamp or sticker is printed on a clear copy of the required documents or certificates, the following set of supporting documents is required:
- The original document or certificate on which the Apostille stamp is to be registered.
- The individual’s civil identification document such as passport, driving license or Aadhaar card.
- For commercial or business-related documents, a company letter written in favour of the MEA is required.
What is the time required to complete the attestation process?
If you decide to carry out the Apostille attestation process by yourself, then it can take a long time. However, if you choose ND Universal for your Apostille attestation process, then you can expect it to be completed within 5-7 working days.
What is the validity of the Apostille stamp/sticker for Pimpri-Chinchwad issued documents?
Generally, Apostille documents are valid for a period of 6 or 12 months. But, the validity may differ from one member country to another. In some countries, Apostilled documents or certificates are valid for a lifetime.
At ND Universal, we offer free pickup and drop services for Apostille attestation services in Pimpri-Chinchwad. As a result, you do not have to leave the comfort of your home. All you have to do is to contact one of our representatives and share your address pin code. The rest of the process will be handled by us.
We offer one of the most reliable and fastest Apostille attestation services in Pimpri-Chinchwad. So, expect your Apostilled documents or certificates to reach your doorstep within 5-7 working days.
And with our cost-effective pricing, you cannot go wrong with our services. So, contact us today!