Certificate Attestation for UAE in Delhi [A Definitive Guide]
UAE Embassy Attestation is a process of legalization of documents so that they can be used in the UAE legally for commercial, study, or employment purposes. Different types of documents are attested depending on the situation and requirement. The verification also helps in proving that a particular document was issued by the approved and authorized department. It also helps in stating that the signature and sign on the document are authentic.
The founders of ND Universal are specialists who have vast knowledge in the field of attestation. The mission of ND Universal is to provide the highest level of client satisfaction and trustworthy service.
Our staff specializes in attestation or legalization of the documents from different government authorities, like the local notary, the HRD (Human Resource Development) department, the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs), and the Embassy attestation, for anyone living in Delhi, India.
One can use their documents (personal, educational, or commercial) in the UAE only after they have been attested by the UAE Embassy. The condition of attestation of documents by the embassy before granting permission to enter the UAE has been set up for eliminating the frauds from the hundreds and thousands of people that travel to the UAE for a more salutary lifestyle.
There are three stages of attestation performed by Indian authorities and the final stage is done by the UAE Embassy.
Best UAE Embassy Attestation in Delhi
ND Universal has already provided the UAE attestation in Delhi to hundreds of thousands of people. Our goal is to provide reliable and high-quality services in the future by connecting to more individuals and unions. We desire to deliver elevated service access to the globe.
The number of people from India who shift to the UAE every year is very high. The numbers are rapidly increasing with each passing year. The UAE offers better employment chances and the demand for a skilled workforce never ends because of the well-growing economy and establishment of various industries and organizations every year.
ND Universal provides various services that help to streamline the process of attestation-
- Document attestation from the State
- Document attestation from the Human Resource Development (HRD) department.
- Document attestation from the chamber of commerce
- Document Translation/interpretation services
Our team has an extensive understanding of the industry that helps us in providing a service that is transparent and focused on client's comfort. We follow the systematic approach that makes the attestation of documents, background verification, and immigration services fundamental.
Why Is The UAE Attestation Service Required?
UAE Embassy Attestation is significant because of the rule according to which no one will be legally allowed to enter the UAE without confirmation of academic, professional, personal, or commercial documents by the UAE Embassy or Consulate. These confirmed documents are later sent to the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Every year a very high number of people from India relocate to the UAE, mostly for work opportunities. These people should have their certificates attested by the embassy or consulate of the nation in India. Those Indians who work in GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries should legalize their credentials from the embassy in Delhi or Mumbai.
The original certificates or documents have to be re-verified from the notary, appropriate home department, MEA, etc. before going for the Embassy attestation.
Why is it a must to get documents attested from the UAE Embassy?
- To obtain a study / work / commercial / resident visa
- To be able to use the documents in the UAE legally
What documents are required for certificate attestation in the UAE?
The UAE government essentially asks any personal or professional or educational certificate issued in India to be attested properly by all the authorities, especially by the UAE Embassy, before approval of the visa.
Authentication by the Home Department, HRD ( Human Resource Development) department, and MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) are mandatory before being attested by the UAE Embassy. It is further confirmed by the MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
Common documents that are mandatory to be attested according to the requirements are:
- Birth Certificate
- Degree/ Diploma certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Commercial/ Business related documents
- Death Certificate
- Work experience certificate
Initial verification of the documents/ certificates will be done by the local notary before further confirmation by the Home Department. MEA will verify the authenticity of the documents before passing them to the UAE Embassy for the final attestation.
Classification of Attestation Authorities in Delhi
In Delhi, the documents required for the UAE Embassy Attestation should be verified and confirmed by different departments. A particular document goes through several attestation stages before getting the final attestation from the embassy itself.
This is the basic verification process done by the notary from where the document was issued. A signature or stamp is provided on the document stating that the verification has been done.
The Home Department
Confirmation of personal documents like birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, etc. is done by the Home Department of the state you belong to.
The HRD ( Human Resource Development) Department
Verification of the documents related to academic purposes like taking admission in any college or university in the UAE, or for submission of the educational certificates to the company for showing the educational background, is done by the HRD Department. University Verification is important for this attestation.
The SDM ( Sub-divisional Magistrate)
Regarding some documents, the SDM plays the same role as the HRD Department. SDM performs its duty independently from the main state administration.
The Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce is a local business organization/ authority. The documents related to the commercial aspect should be verified by this local business administration. For all the commercial documents this will be the first stage of attestation.
The MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs)
The MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs) is in charge of the country's foreign affairs. Confirmation or attestation by the MEA will be the final level of attestation provided by the home government. The documents will receive a signature or stamp from the MEA confirming their authenticity.
The UAE Embassy
This procedure is carried out by the UAE Embassy. All the previous verifications are checked and the final attestation is granted to the documents.
Procedure for UAE Embassy Attestation
Being a cultural hub, the UAE attracts many people from all around the world for a better settlement and lifestyle. About 38% of the population of the United Arab Emirates ( UAE ) consists of Indians.
All the required documents must be attested by the authorized bodies if you are traveling to the UAE from India. Before sending the documents to the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) the documents should be verified by several local and state-level authorities.
Step 1: Authentication from the local
All the documents needed for the UAE embassy attestation should be verified first by the local notary. This is the same place from where the documents would have been issued initially.
Step 2: Authentication from state-level authorities
After the successful verification by the notary, the documents must be sent for state-level authentication.
- Degrees, transcripts, and all the documents related to education should be sent to the HRD ( Human Resource Development) Department for regional verification.
- Documents and certificates related to the business/ commerce should be re-verified by the Chamber of Commerce on the regional level.
- For the confirmation of personal documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc documents must be sent to the Home Department of the state.
- After the attestation by the authorized bodies, the documents can be sent to the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs) for further authentication.
Step 3: Authentication/ Attestation by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
Following the verification of documents by the different authorities or departments like the notary, HRD, Chamber of Commerce, Home Department, and SDM according to the guidelines, they must be handed over to the MEA for substance checking.
- MEA will provide a signature or stamp which will attest to the credentials for further process.
- It is significant to get the documents attested by the MEA before sending them to the UAE Embassy.
Step 4: Final attestation by the UAE Embassy
Following the processes of the attestation provided by the home government, the documents are sent to the UAE Embassy for the final attestation. Documents will get the attestation only if they will be verified by all the authorized bodies before being handed in.
Fastest Method for UAE Embassy Attestation
Methods that are followed for the attestation of documents vary depending upon the type of document being attested. There are various departments that are in charge of the verification of the different kinds of documents.
All the departments are authorized for a certain type of certifications and the documents have to be verified by the particular department. Documents or certificates which are related to education are attested for relocation for education or job opportunities and are verified by the HRD (Human Resource Development) Department.
These documents can be:
- Degree/ diploma certificates
- HSC certificate
- SSLC certificate and other
Documents or certificates which contain personal/non-educational information are attested for relocation for personal benefits; majorly to obtain residency in the UAE. These certificates are verified by the Home Department of the state. These are:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Experience certificate and others
Documents that are related to business/ commerce are attested for establishing a business in the UAE and are attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
Documents required for Attestation of educational and personal documents:
- Original documents to be attested
- One clear photocopy of the passport.
For Commercial Document Attestation, the following documents are required :
- Original documents attested by the Chamber of Commerce under the name and designation seal of the Attesting Officer and the seal of the Chamber of Commerce.
Time Required For Attestation
The time required for attestation in Delhi varies upon the method being followed for attestation and the type of documents that needs to be attested. There is no set time limit; it can take up to three working days to a week for getting the documents attested by the UAE Embassy.
All the comments whether personal, education or commercial have to be attested by the rules set up by the UAE government as only properly attested documents will be accepted by the UAE government, and also by the educational or professional sectors.
Without properly attested documents the application for obtaining any kind of visa will be declined. There are many government departments that are involved in the process of attestation. Each step is necessary and cannot be skipped. Therefore, some time is required by each department to verify the document.
Usually, it takes six to eight days for the completion but the time frame can be delayed because of the unseen elements and circumstances.
Why Choose ND Universal?
The supervisory role of the attestation process is taken care of by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) and ND Universal is a trusted attestation service provider and partner. We are an authorized service provider and we concentrate on high quality and timely service for the clients.
We understand the pressure and trouble the process can give you. All the processes have been analyzed for the clients by the professional staff of ND Universal. Each step of verification is done in a streamlined manner.
- One-stop for embassy attestation: We provide services from embassy attestation to typing, all under one roof. You can trust us for any document-related services.
- Value of Brand: We have been working as an attestation service provider for many years. Our high-quality service has made our presence strong. We are gradually becoming a service provider preferred by the people.
- High-end customer service: You must have seen many companies claiming that they provide high-quality service. The difference between them and us is that we provide high-quality service in each division. Our professional staff attains daily training sessions for the profit of customers.
- Support from beginning to end: Starting from the inquiry, till we hand over your documents, our Corporate Relationship Manager will assist you whenever needed. As your service provider, we will keep you updated about your documents.
- The Most Prominent UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation Services: You will benefit greatly from the service of a well-known and professional service provider. We follow a tried-and-trusted approach for attestation services that is also user-friendly.
With our services, every certificate will come with a guarantee of 100% authentic attestation. You can track your documents both online or offline. Regular emails and text messages will be sent to keep you updated about your documents. Your documents will be safe under our well-tracked process.
We are one of the topmost firms regarding attestation services. Please email a scanned copy of the certificates to [email protected] or send it to +91 8000399331 (WhatsApp available). You can reach out to us for additional information on UAE attestation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the role of attestation?
Attestation of the original documents is needed to validate your application of any type of visa in Gulf Countries like employment visa, student visa, residential visa, family visa, dependent visa, and trade visa from the UAE Labor Department.
Is there a difference between authentication, attestation, legalization, verification, and notarization?
All these terms are used interchangeably. The prime purpose of all of these processes is to get the documents attested properly.
- Authentication is the process of verifying a person's identification.
- Attestation is proof that a document has been attested.
- Legalization is the process of confirming the authenticity of a signature, seal, or stamp on the document. The university verifies the documents and declares them to be valid.
- Notarization is the process of stamping or sealing a document, dating it, and signing it after obtaining adequate evidence to assure its authenticity
What should I do if my original education certificates are lost?
You will have to submit a Lost Certificate Application to the University/College. To apply for a duplicate certificate, lodge an FIR in the police station of the area where it was lost. After the signature of the Duty Officer on the FIR, get a copy with the IPC number (Indian Penal Code) written on it. This copy can be used to apply for duplicate certificates. Do not forget to follow up with the progress daily.
What documents should I get attested to obtain an employment visa?
Documents/ certificates you must get attested to obtain an employment visa -
- Highest level education document
- Graduation certificate
- Post-graduate qualification certificate
What documents must I provide for the attestation?
Documents required for attestation of educational and personal documents:
- Original documents to be attested
- One clear photocopy of the passport.
- Original documents attested by the Chamber of Commerce under the name and designation seal of the Attesting Officer and the seal of the Chamber of Commerce. Copy of visa and passport should also be handed wherever needed.