UAE Embassy Attestation in Delhi
The UAE has been a preferred destination for Indians for varied functions like education, travel, and employment for a long time. Being an exempt country, the price of living is considerably reduced within the UAE, thus it is a most popular place for overseas employment.
People all around the world find the UAE attractive for employment opportunities, not only Indians. The country possesses a wide network of professionals that are helpful to enhance one's career.
So, if you too are ready to move to UAE for personal, professional or commercial purposes, you would need to get your documents attested by the UAE embassy for those to be acknowledged there. We at ND Universal provide you with services regarding the same. Get all the details about the certificate attestation for UAE in Delhi, further.
What Is The Need For UAE Embassy Attestation?
For you to be able to stay and do as planned in the UAE, you need to get yourself registered as a legal migrant wishing to work, live, study or do business in the country. Here comes the need of getting UAE Embassy Attestation for your documents.
The law of the United Arab Emirates, UAE states in their constitution that every individual entering the borders for the purpose of employment, residence or higher studies must get their documents verified by their home country before UAE's authorities. Thus, that's why you need document attestation for UAE.
What Is The Procedure For UAE Embassy Attestation?
The entire procedure is mostly a 5-step process, depending on the purpose of your UAE visit. The task can be pretty daunting if you are doing it on your own, given the nature of all government processes which are extremely time taking and exhausting.
But, worry not. With ND Universal at your service, you will not have to go through the hassle of waiting for months over months to get your documents attested.
So, what is all the talk about? Let us see below.
- Notary Attestation is the first procedure in the legalisation of the documents for further proceedings by other departments.
- Notarisation is a preliminary process to make your document eligible for HRD attestation, Embassy attestation and MEA.
2. Home Department / SDM / HRD (State)
- All personal and educational documents are legalised via the Human Resource Department (HRD). But the process can be very time-consuming.
- A Home Department Attestation is equally valid and it is fairly quicker than the HRD attestation process.
- In case you are living in a state that isn't the domicile for your documents, you will need the SDM attestation.
3. Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) (New Delhi)
- After completing the above steps, the documents need to be verified for their genuinity by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- It is done by the External Affairs Department in New Delhi and is a time-consuming and complex process.
4. UAE Embassy Attestation (New Delhi)
- When you are done with all the above processes, the documents are finally turned in for the UAE Embassy to attest it so that they are accepted legally in the foreign land of the United Arab Emirates.
- These processes are important to prove your authenticity to the foreign government about you being a legal citizen of India and without any unpleasant background.
5. MOFA Attestation (Dubai)
- The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs attestation for the UAE is the last process in the document attestation procedure.
- This is an important and last step as you submit the documents to MOFA either in UAE for final verification.
- It is often preferred to get it done in Dubai because it costs a lot cheaper there.
Documents Required For UAE Embassy Attestation
For UAE Embassy Attestation, the demand for documents depends on why you are travelling to the UAE. Whatever be the reason, educational or non-educational, you need to submit original documents.
When a student migrates to UAE with parents, they'll need to produce an attested leaving certificate from the previous school at the time of admission to the schools in UAE.
If you are going on a family visa, you'll need to get your marriage certificate and birth certificate for attestation.
If you are going on a work visa, for attestation you'll need to submit your higher education certificates; for example, graduation degree and other pertaining certificates.
You also need to submit a copy of your passport as a supporting document.
Time Required For UAE Embassy Attestation
As said earlier, the whole attestation process is very time-consuming. So, you should also plan your travel itinerary accordingly to avoid last-minute chaos.
However, if you choose us to assist you in getting the paperwork done, we can guarantee quick and timely delivery of the attestation service, usually within 7 days due to our expertise and long-term experience in the field.
The Cost Of UAE Embassy Attestation
The cost of UAE embassy attestation can differ for services required urgently or at a normal time duration. And if you have a bunch of documents, the prices will be discounted accordingly. Given below is the detailed price guide for UAE embassy attestation for educational or non-educational documents:
|Cost||₹ 7100.00||₹ 8100.00||₹ 9100.00|
|Time||15 Working Days||8-10 Working Days||4 to 6 Working Days|
|Same Day Delivery
Note: No extra/added cost. Pickup and Drop charges are already added. In case you will courier your documents as well as pick them up, an amount of 250 will be deducted from the cost.
The attestation from the Ministry of foreign affairs process can be done from UAE. It takes around 10-15 working days.
- The cost will be: INR 7,500/ document
Note: We prefer that you or your employer do the process themselves in the UAE since it costs less there.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the role of attestation?
Attestation of the original documents is needed to validate your application of any type of visa in Gulf Countries like employment visa, student visa, residential visa, family visa, dependent visa, and trade visa from the UAE Labor Department.
Is there a difference between authentication, attestation, legalization, verification, and notarization?
All these terms are used interchangeably. The prime purpose of all of these processes is to get the documents attested properly.
- Authentication is the process of verifying a person's identification.
- Attestation is proof that a document has been attested.
- Legalization is the process of confirming the authenticity of a signature, seal, or stamp on the document. The university verifies the documents and declares them to be valid.
- Notarization is the process of stamping or sealing a document, dating it, and signing it after obtaining adequate evidence to assure its authenticity
What should I do if my original education certificates are lost?
You will have to submit a Lost Certificate Application to the University/College. To apply for a duplicate certificate, lodge an FIR in the police station of the area where it was lost. After the signature of the Duty Officer on the FIR, get a copy with the IPC number (Indian Penal Code) written on it. This copy can be used to apply for duplicate certificates. Do not forget to follow up with the progress daily.
What documents should I get attested to obtain an employment visa?
Documents/ certificates you must get attested to obtain an employment visa -
- Highest level education document
- Graduation certificate
- Post-graduate qualification certificate
What documents must I provide for the attestation?
Documents required for attestation of educational and personal documents:
- Original documents to be attested
- One clear photocopy of the passport.
- Original documents attested by the Chamber of Commerce under the name and designation seal of the Attesting Officer and the seal of the Chamber of Commerce. Copy of visa and passport should also be handed wherever needed.