HRD Attestation in Pune
Procedure of HRD Attestation for Pune Issued Documents
- This is the first step of HRD attestation in Pune. In the first step, the original educational document needs to be verified by the notary of the country.
- The documents need to be authenticated and certified by the concerned notary which will legitimise your educational documents.
2. Verification from the University
- In the second step, university verification is performed by the concerned Universities.
- Here, the educational documents are sent to the respective University along with a verification letter.
- The concerned University then verifies the educational documents and puts a stamp “Verified & Found Correct” on the document.
3. HRD Attestation (Mumbai Mantralaya Authority)
- In this step, the concerned HRD department certifies and legalizes the documents and puts a stamp on them.
- Now, one can use these attested documents for educational purposes abroad.
How To Know Which Process Is Best For Me?
Many service providers do not know about the correct process. Due to an incorrect process, your visa may get cancelled or delayed. So do not hire the wrong company as they offer low-grade services at a low cost.
The correct method is only known by experienced companies like us. We understand the needs of our clients and take care of the purpose of the application, Whether it is for family, study, or employment visa.
Click here to see a sample of HRD Attestation for study visa Pune
Click here to see a sample of HRD Attestation for employment visa Pune
What Documents Are Required For HRD Attestation?
- Original Degree
- Copy of All Marksheets
- Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Passport
- Contract Letter (Optional)
How Much Time Does It Take?
Overall, the time is based on the university at the second step. Once it is verified by the university, the process will be completed in 5-6 days.
Wanted to know how to start the process for HRD attestation at a minimum cost? Click here to get more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have the document in India, how can it be done?
In case you do not have the documents, you should call our executive and they will help you. You can courier the documents to us after talking to our executive. Once we receive the documents, we will start the process of apostille without any delays.
Is there any extra cost for fast service?
No, we do not charge any extra money for the fast service we offer, as that is the main reason why you will hire us, and our goal is to provide the fastest attestation services.
My document is online, how can it be done?
In case your documents are not printed, you can mail us an online copy of your document or certificate. We will get the colored copy of it and the process will be started without any delays.
Is there any physical presence required?
ND Universal will pick up your documents from your doorstep and will deliver them to you once the apostille stamp has been provided. In the whole process, you will not have to present yourself physically.
Will you provide free pick-up and drop-off services?
Yes, ND Universal provides free pick-up and drop-off services throughout India.