Most Fastest & Cheapest Apostille Services In Solapur
An apostille is an attestation service in which legal documents are legalized and authenticated following a set of rules and regulations issued by the Government, and which is acceptable by all Nations belonging to the "Hague Convention". Now, the tricky part is choosing a reliable and government-authorized agency for apostille services in Solapur. With so many apostille service agencies out there, this is a tricky task to attain.
There are many service agencies that don't adhere to government rules, while others are not reliable enough to hand them your legal documents. There are still others who do not care to handle your legal papers with care! We are a government-authorized agency, whose vision and mission is to provide top-rated apostille services in and around Solapur. We are a group of skilled professionals who offer services at an affordable price!
What Is An Apostille?
In general terms, an apostille is a document certification and authentication procedure that verifies and legalizes your personal and legal documents like marriage certificates, birth certificates, degree certificates, etc. It can be used in countries that are a member of the “ Hague Convention “. Your documents will only enjoy a valid certification when they will be apostilled by officials of your home country. The MEA, ministry of external affairs, verifies and puts an apostille stamp in all the legal documents, further which can be used abroad!
Different documents need a different apostille. You may need an apostille for your personal documents like marriage certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, migration certificate, etc. Another type of document apostille includes degree certificate apostille, school leaving certificate apostille, or transfer certificate apostille. Depending on the type of documents, whether personal or educational, or legal, the procedures of apostille service may vary!
Why and When Document/ Certificate Apostille is Required?
Apostille of certificate is required for authorizing the documents and to guarantee their validity. Document apostille is important for international uses like getting a visa, travelling to a foreign country, admission to foreign universities, etc.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
Not all countries ask for apostilled documents. Only countries a part of the Hague Convention asks for apostilled documents. Countries that need document apostille include Australia, Austria, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, The United States, among others. If you want to travel to nations that are members of the Hague Convention, you must have your documents apostilled. This is the only method these documents can be utilized in Hague Convention countries.
The process for document apostille takes a lot of effort. It is a time-consuming process. Different documents need different types of processes. In this section, we have listed all the various processes of certificate apostille.
Process For Apostille Of Educational Document
- The educational documents and certificate will be verified from the concerned university from where the papers were issued in the first place.
- As a next step, the documents will be verified by the Human Resource Development Department, which is a wing of the State Verification Board.
- As a final and last step, the documents will be legalized and verified by the Ministry Of External Affairs. Documents legalized by the MEA will get an apostille stamp.
Process For Apostille Of Personal Documents
- In the first step, the personal documents will be verified by the concerned notary from where the documents were being issued previously.
- In the second step, the personal documents will be verified by the Sub Divisional Magistrate.
- As a final step, all the personal documents will be legalized by the Ministry Of External Affairs and will get the apostille stamp on them.
Process For Apostille Of Commercial Documents
- In the initial step, the commercial documents need to be verified and authenticated by the Chamber Of Commerce.
- In the last and final step, the commercial documents will go to the hands of the Ministry Of External Affairs where they will get an apostille stamp.
- In the commercial document apostille process, there is no role of Sub Divisional Magistrates Or State Verification Departments.
The above mentioned steps should be followed systematically. Any mistake will result in delay and difficulty in the process which might lead to the Apostille being rejected.
What Does An Apostille Look Like?
- An apostille stamp or an apostille sticker is an approximately 9 cm long sticker .
- Itis stamped on the backside of the documents, whether personal or educational, or commercial.
- An apostille stamp has a unique digit that is used by foreign countries to verify the originality and genuineness of the documents.
- The apostille stamp is issued by the Ministry Of External Affairs, which is the highest level for document apostilled.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
Apostille is done on the backside of the original document. If your originals are laminated, then we at ND Universal, an agency providing affordable Apostille services in Solapur, will take away the lamination and get the process done. However, we cannot completely rule out the fact that the thin document can get harmed. But we remove it very carefully. But, it is our advice to provide us with documents that are not laminated to stay out of risk and complications. It is also important to note here that a laminated document cannot get an apostille. Thus, it is necessary to remove the thin film of lamination before the apostille process.
Documents Required For Apostille Process
In this section, we have enlisted the various documents that are required for the apostille process.
For Educational Documents Apostille
- For graduation- certificate of 12th and 10th
- For post-graduation- graduation certificate
For Personal Documents Apostille
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
For Commercial Documents Apostille
- All business-related documents like business registration documents, financial documents, etc.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Aadhar card copy
- Passport copy
- Application form
You will need a long time to complete all the document apostille process all by yourself. But, if you are someone who does not wish to go through such time-consuming and complicated procedures, we are here to serve you! Please contact the “ND Universal”, - an agency for providing Apostille services in Solapur, to get your certificate attestation done at your doorstep in just 5-7 working days.
If you want to handle all the apostille process by yourself, it will cost you a lot of money, time, and energy. Additionally, you will have to run after a lot of agencies and authorities across the nation, which will again cost you more money. Again, the charges of apostille service depend upon what type of documents you want to get apostille done for!
People could call ND Universal to save all unnecessary travel and costs. As your apostille service provider, ND Universal will not charge you more than is necessary and will complete your documents within a week.
How to Start the Process?
In order to initiate the document apostille process at our agency, hire ND Universal as your provider of apostille services in Solapur. You can simply call our executive, or can even drop an email to us. Our experts will reach out to you within 24 hours and explain everything regarding the process. You can even enquire about any doubt, and our executives will be more than happy to help and clarify your doubts.
As a next step, we will pick up all your documents and credentials from your home and then will start the apostille process. After successful completion of all the work, all of your documents along with proper certificates will be delivered through courier service at your door. We provide free shipping and pickup services throughout Solapur, so no need to worry about any additional charge.
- We provide free pick up and shipping services: Being a client of ND universal, you will only have to pay for the apostille service charges. No extra charges are applied!
- We are here to serve you always: You can always call our agency or drop an email on our official email id regarding any doubts. Our executives will revert back to you within 24 hours and clarify everything to you.
- We assure safety: All your legal documents and papers will be handled with utmost care and precaution. We understand that it is tough to rely on any apostille service agency regarding the safety of your personal and non-personal credentials, but with ND Universal, all your credentials will be in safe hands.
- Easy tracking: Now, with our agency, ND Universal, you can even track the apostille processes of your documents online! We will also keep updating you about the progress!
- Affordable services: Our brand vision and mission is to provide our clients with top-rated apostille services at an affordable rate.
- Highly experienced: Unlike other apostille service providers, we provide the quickest apostille service in Solapur. We are a government-certified agency that is working tirelessly in this field for over 8 years!