Detailed Guide To Apostille Services In Mysore
In Mysore, there are many apostille services available to assist you with document and certificate attestation in very little time. The important thing, however, is to reach out to the right service provider that can get your documents attested and apostilled in the fastest and most reliable way. It is quite difficult to find service providers who can provide you with real-time assistance and services. Some service providers follow the instructions and guidelines given by the government thoroughly.
We at the ND Universal, take care of every step of apostilling your documents. The ND Universal, as a service provider, helps you with the assortment of documents that are needed to get an Apostille certificate. Before moving to any country, apostilling your documents is as valuable as getting your visa approved. All services for apostilling and attesting your documents, be it for work or studies, are provided by us. We do all the necessary hard work while you rest easy without worrying about this.
What Is An Apostille?
Apostille is a stamp that is given by the Ministry of External Affairs. Apostille sticker is provided by the concerned authorities after verifying the documents and certificates that would be required in the other countries for having access to their services and facilities. This sticker can only be provided to the documents if they pass the verification process. The time taken for the verification of the documents depends on the type of document that is being verified.
Apostille is accepted in ninety-two countries till now. Getting your documents Apostilled is a requirement if you are planning to visit a country that is a member of the Hague Convention. The documents and certificates will get legalized and you will be able to use them in the country that is part of the Hague Convention only after being apostilled. We provides Apostille services in Mysore and our services also consist of different types of attestation and translation services in case your documents are not in the English language or any other language that is necessary for translation.
Why And When Document/ Certificate Apostille Is Required?
Your certificates will be of no use in a foreign land if it does not have the apostille sticker. Here is the list of documents that need apostilling before traveling to any Hague Convention member country.
1. Degree certificate
- It is quite important for you to get your degree certificate apostilled because this will help you acquire work visas and employment abroad.
- If you are having any plans to go for higher studies in the nations that are under the Hague Convention countries then you need to get your degree certificate apostille.
- Without getting your degree certificate apostilled you will be unable to go for admissions in the colleges or universities abroad.
- It becomes much easier for you when you are trying to find a job and get admission to the universities or colleges of your choice abroad if your certificates and documents are apostilled.
2. Birth certificate
- It becomes very easy for you to get a children's visa if you get your birth certificate is apostilled, as a personal document it is important for you to get this document apostilled.
- Getting your birth certificate apostilled will be helping you prove your credential in those countries.
- It helps you get into a school, college and it will be easier for you to apply for jobs abroad.
- A birth certificate is a very important document that certifies your nationality and identity which is why it is very important for you to get this certificate apostilled.
3. Marriage certificate
- A marriage certificate identifies the relationship between the people who are claiming to be married.
- It certifies the marital status of the two concerned individuals.
- The certificate has to be apostilled to validate the marriage in countries that are members of the Hague convention.
- You will be able to get a family visa, resident visa, dependent visa, spouse visa, etc if you get your marriage certificate apostilled.
4. Police Clearance certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the concerned individual is not having any current or past criminal record.
- This certificate validates the criminal data of an individual legally.
- You are given a clean chit when traveling if you have apostilled this particular certificate.
- This will assure the authorities of the foreign land that it is safe for them to welcome you to the concerned country, so this certificate will not let anyone question you when you are traveling abroad.
5. Export document certificate
- People who are involved in business need to get this certificate apostilled because commercial and other related and similar work becomes much easier in other countries.
- Getting this certificate apostilled can help you in the business sector register their company, have export permission, expansion of the business, and have certificate incorporation.
6. Single status certificate
- The single status certificate verifies if you are single.
- One needs to get this certificate apostilled to get their single status certified in nations that are a part of the Hague Convention.
7. Affidavit apostille
- Getting an affidavit certificate is majorly meant for people who want to claim their name and/or change it. They need to get these documents apostilled too.
- Getting this certificate apostilled will make the process of name correction in countries that come under the Hague Convention easier.
8. Death certificate
- death certificate identifies and confirms the death of an individual and it is crucial to get this certificate apostilled to make death-related claims overseas.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
Only Hague Convention members are the ones that will accept apostilled certificates. So it is essential for you to get your documents and certificates apostilled because when you will be using these documents in those countries they will verify the documents. They will also check if these documents have the apostille sticker that can only be provided on the documents by the legal authority of the respective country. An apostille sticker is a must the countries that are the members of Hague Covention.
Process of Document Apostille
Getting your documents Apostilled can be a timetaking and tiring process. It also depends on the type of document and the departments that will get involved in getting these documents apostilled. Given
below is the process of Apostille for different documents:
For getting apostille stickers on educational documents, the following process should be followed:
- The documents and certificates will go through a verification that will be done by the Local Notary or the University. This is the place from where the document was issued in the first place.
- Then under state verification, the documents will get verification from the Human Resource Development Department (HRD).
- After both processes are done, documents will be forwarded to the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs). Here, the documents will finally get their Apostille stickers.
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
For getting apostille stamps on the personal documents, the following steps should be followed:
- The first step of verification will involve a local notary from where the documents and certificates will be issued.
- Once this verification is done, it will be followed by the State Home Department or Sub Divisional Magistrate verification which will be done on the personal documents
- Once both the verifications are successful, the document and certificates will get an apostille stamp from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
Commercial documents go through the following process:
- Commercial documents will first have to go through verification from the Chamber of Commerce
- Local Notary and State level departments do not play any role in the verification of commercial documents
- Documents, are then be sent to the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) for getting the apostille sticker as the final step.
The process as mentioned above should be followed without any negligence. Individuals will not be able to pass the documents before the documents are verified by the mentioned authorities.
What Does An Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is square-shaped and is 9 cm long which is generated by the computer.
- Every sticker has a unique identifier digit in every single apostille sticker.
- It is provided on the back of the document which is to be apostilled.
- Hague convention countries check the authenticity of the information provided in the documents with the unique identification digits on these stickers.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
You need to take the lamination off for the document to be verified because the concerned authorities will be unable to verify your documents with the lamination being there on it. Do not remove the lamination all by yourself as you could end up damaging the entire document.
You can trust us and let us handle everything including the lamination part too by submitting the documents to us answer can assure you that our professionals will be very careful when handling your documents and they will safely remove the lamination from the documents and an Apostille sticker will be provided by the end of the procedure.
Documents Required For Apostille Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille Process are mentioned below according to the type of documents:
Documents or certificates related to Education like:
- Certificate of 10th & 12th
- Certificate of graduation
Documents or certificates that contain Personal/Non-Educational information like:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Certificate of Single Status
Documents or Certificates related to Business or Commerce
- All the documents related to Business like Export documents
Other supporting documents: These documents are to be submitted along with the original certificates.
- Photocopy of your Visa
- Copy of your Passport
- Passport-size Photographs
- Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
- Application receipt of the Passport
Time Taken To Complete The Process
The time taken for the completion of the entire process depends on the document type which is to be verified and also the departments of the respective states that will verify the documents. Doing this on your own will only consume a lot of your time and energy. In that case, it will probably take from 10 to 20 business days for getting the Apostille certificate.
However, you are more than welcome to contact ND Universal and we can help you save all that hard work. The processing of the documents is usually done in just 5 to 7 working days. The duration of the process may be varying but with ND Universal it will be faster.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille Services In Mysore?
The cost involved in the process differs from the type of documents and also how many of them need to be apostilled. Because the authentication of documents is done by different departments based at different locations, you may need to travel to each department personally. Travel costs are also included if you are doing everything by yourself, and thus overall cost will be too much.
To avoid all these unwanted troubles, it is suggested that you contact ND Universal. We, as your apostille service provider, the overall cost will be very nominal. We make sure you do not spend more than needed and get the documents within a week.
How To Start The Process?
If you have made up your mind to hire ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, it is suggested that you contact our executive. Our executives will attend to you personally for getting all the formalities done. You are completely welcome to ask away the queries that you have and our executives will help you out. Once all the formalities are completed, we can start the procedure. First, we collect the documents from your home, and then we provide you with a receipt for them.
Our Apostille services in Mysore are reliable and we quickly provide our clients with their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money and without any worry. We won't charge anything for the pickup and delivery of the documents. You will also be able to track the progress of the process easily after it begins. We will keep you informed regarding every procedure at every step.
- Free Pick up and drop off: We provide a free pick up and drop off service of your documents.
- Years of Experience: Our experience in apostille and attestation services is more than eight years makes us provide high-quality apostille service to our clients.
- No Hidden Charges: We make sure that you do not pay more than needed. No extra or hidden charges will be taken without informing you and we will also highlight the reasons.
- Best at Customer Support: Our customers are precious to us and we are here for them 24x7.
- Tracking of the documents: You do not have to worry about the safety and location of your documents. You will be provided with a time-to-time update regarding your documents and you will be easily able to track the progress of the process.
- Team of Experts: Our company has a team of experts who are best at what they do and will be careful with all your documents.