Get Apostille Services In Nanded In Just 7 Days
Many apostille services are available in the market to help you with certificates and document attestation in Nanded reliably and quickly. The most important job is to get to the right service provider in whom you can put your trust and let them handle your documents. It isn't easy to get service providers who provide fast services and follow the instructions and guidelines that are provided by the government thoroughly.
We, ND Universal, are very proud to say that we are trusted and undoubtedly the best choice for getting your certificates and documents attested since we are government-affiliated. We always help our clients by making this process easier for them. We can assure you that hiring us as your service provider will be a sage decision, and you will not be worried about the process through which your documents will be apostilled. Your work will be completed and your documents will be delivered to you within a limited time without much trouble from your end.
What Is An Apostille?
Apostille refers to a sticker given by the authorities that verifies the documents and certificates needed in other countries for access to different services and facilities abroad. This sticker is strictly provided to the papers that need to pass the verification process. The type of document and period of verification varies.
Up till now, Apostille has been accepted in ninety-two countries. The apostille sticker is required if you plan to visit a country that is a member of the Hague Convention. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) provides the Apostille stamp on the documents and certificates. MEA is the mid-level department that has taken the responsibility of dealing with all the issues and matters related to foreign affairs. The documents and certificates can only be legalized for usage in the country part of the Hague Convention after being apostilled.
Why and When Document/ Certificate Apostille Is Required?
If you plan to travel to a country that is part of the Hague Convention, you will have to get your documents and certificates apostilled. Apostilled documents are crucial for getting Visa, and the papers will gain the eligibility of being used only if they are apostilled. You will not be allowed to cross the border to other countries that come under the Hague Convention if you have not apostilled your documents. Legal actions are taken if you get caught using papers and certificates that have not been apostilled.
Certificate Of Degree
- It would be best to get your certificate of degree apostilled because it helps you acquire work visas and employment abroad.
- If you want to go for your higher studies in the nations under the Hague Conventions, you will need to get your certificate of degree apostille. Without getting your certificate of degree apostilled, you will not be able to go for admissions in their colleges or universities.
- It becomes easier for you to find a job and access the universities or colleges of your choice abroad if your certificates and documents are apostilled. Your degree certificate will have no use in a foreign land if it does not have the apostille sticker.
2. Certificate Of Birth
- It becomes easier for you to get a children's visa if you get your certificate of birth apostilled; as a personal document, you need to get this document apostilled.
- Getting your certificate of birth apostilled will help you prove your credential in other nations.
- It enables you to gain admission to a school college, and it will be easier for you to apply for jobs abroad.
- A certificate of birth is one of the essential documents that certifies your nationality, which is why you need to get it apostilled.
3. Certificate Of Marriage
- A marriage certificate identifies the relationship between the people claiming to be married.
- It certifies the marital status of the two concerned individuals.
- This marriage certificate needs to be apostilled for validating the marriage in countries that are members of the Hague convention.
- You will be able to get a family visa, resident visa, dependent visa, spouse visa, and other benefits if you get your certificate of marriage apostilled.
4. Certificate of Police Clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the concerned individual is not having any current or past criminal record.
- This certificate legally validates the illegal data of an individual.
- You will be getting a clean chit when travelling if you have apostilled this particular certificate.
- This will assure the authorities of the foreign land that it is safe for them to welcome you to their country, so this certificate will not let anyone question you when you are abroad.
5. Export Document Certificate
- People involved in business need this certificate apostilled because commercial work becomes easier in other countries
- Getting this certificate apostilled will help people register their company, have export permission, expand the business, and have certificate incorporation.
6. Certificate Of Single Status
- The single status certificate verifies if you are single or not.
- One needs to get this certificate apostilled to certify their single status in nations under the Hague Convention.
7. Affidavit apostille
- Getting an affidavit certificate is majorly meant for people who want to claim their name and change it. They need to apostille these documents too.
- Obtaining this certificate apostilled will make the process of name correction in countries that come under the Hague Convention easier.
8. Certificate of Death
- A death certificate identifies and confirms the death of an individual, and it is crucial to get this certificate apostilled to make death-related claims overseas.
Countries That Accept Apostilled Documents
Only the countries that are Hague Convention members are the ones that will accept apostilled certificates and documents; on the other hand, other countries will not get the apostilled documents and certificates.
When planning to visit a country that comes under the Hague convention, you need to get your documents and certificates apostilled because when these documents are used in those countries by you, they will check if these documents have the apostille sticker that can be granted only by the legal authority of the respective country. It will help if you double-check that all documents needed for getting a visa have been apostilled or that you will fail to get access to carry out your journey.
The Process Of Document Apostille
Apostilling your documents will be a lengthy and tiresome process. It depends on the type of document you want Apostilled and the departments involved in apostilling these documents. Given below is the process of Apostille for different documents:
For getting apostille stickers on educational documents, the following process should be followed:
- The documents and certificates will go through a verification that the Local Notary or the University will do. This is where the document was issued in the first place.
- Then, under state verification, the documents will get confirmation from the Human Resource Development Department ( HRD ).
- After both processes are done, documents will be forwarded to the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ). Here, the documents will finally get their Apostille stickers.
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
For getting apostille stamps on the personal documents, the following steps should be followed:
- The first step of verification will involve a local notary from where the documents and certificates will be issued.
- Once this verification is done, it will be followed by the State Home Department or Sub Divisional Magistrate verification which will be done on the personal documents
- Once both the verifications are successful, the document and certificates will get an apostille stamp from the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ).
Commercial documents go through the following process:
- Commercial documents will first have to go through verification from the Chamber of Commerce
- Local Notary and State level departments do not play any role in the verification of commercial documents
- Documents are then sent to the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ) to get the apostille sticker as the final step.
The process mentioned above should be followed thoroughly. Individuals will not pass the documents before the said authorities verify the documents. Any mistake will delay and cause difficulty in the process, leading to the Apostille being rejected. Documents need to be verified thoroughly for getting the apostille sticker.
What Does an Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is square-shaped and is 9 cm long, and is generated by the computer.
- It has a unique identifier digit in every apostille sticker.
- Hague convention member countries check the legitimacy and authenticity of the information provided in the documents with the help of the individual identification digits on these stickers.
- You do not need to get the documents checked by the embassy if you have reached the apostille sticker.
- The Apostille sticker is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). It is a mid-level department that looks after the affairs outside the country.
What If My Documents Are Laminated?
Try not to remove the lamination all by yourself, as you could end up damaging the entire document. You can let us handle everything, including the lamination part, too. Our professionals will very carefully handle your documents by submitting the documents to us. They will safely remove the lamination from the papers, and an Apostille sticker will be provided by the end of the procedure. It would help if you took the lamination off to verify the document. The concerned authorities will not confirm your documents with the lamination on them.
Documents Required for Apostille Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille Process are mentioned below according to the type of documents:
Documents or certificates related to Education like:
- For graduation, certificate of 10th & 12th
- For post-graduation, certificate of graduation
Documents or certificates that contain Personal/Non-Educational information like:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
Documents or Certificates related to Business or Commerce
- All the documents related to Business like Export documents
Other supporting documents:
- Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of your Visa
- Copy of your Passport
- Passport-size Photographs
- Application receipt of the Passport
Time Taken to Complete the Process
The apostille process time is determined by the documents and the situation's urgency. Every department has its time frame and goes on its own working pace, so delays are inevitable. However, you can contact ND Universal as trying to do this on your own will consume a lot of your time and energy, and we can help you save all that hard work. The processing of the documents is usually done in just 5 to 7 working days.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille In Nanded
The cost of the process will differ from the type of documents and how many of them need to be apostilled. Travel costs also have to be included if you are doing everything yourself as all the departments are located in different places.
To avoid all these unwanted hassles, it is suggested that you contact ND Universal for quick Apostille services In Nanded. As your apostille service provider, we make sure you do not spend more than needed and process the documents within a week.
How to Start the Process?
If you want to hire ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, it is suggested that you contact our executive. Our executive can personally attend to you to clear all the formalities. Feel free to remove the queries that you have, and our executives will be more than happy to hear you and help you out. Once all the formalities are done, we can start the process. First, we will collect the documents from your home and then provide you with a receipt for them.
We will not charge anything for the pickup and delivery of the documents. You will also be able to track the progress of the process easily after it begins. We will keep you informed regarding everything at every step. Blue Dart Dispatch will provide the final drop-off service. Our Apostille services in Nanded are reliable and quick, and clients get their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money.
- Free Pick up and drop off services: Free pick up and drop off service of your documents is provided by us.
- Brand Value: Our industry has experience of more than eight years, making us provide high-quality apostille and attestation service.
- No extra Charges: We keep in mind that you do not pay more than needed. We will take no additional or hidden charges from you without your knowledge.
- 24x7 Customer Support: We pride our customers, and we are here 24x7 to assist them.
- Tracking of the documents: You do not have to worry about the safety of your records because we will provide you with a time-to-time update regarding your records, and you will be able to track the progress of the process.