Apostille Services in Goa
Do you want an international attestation for your documents before moving abroad? Or do you want Apostille's attestation before hiring someone from a foreign country? Well, whatever the case, we at ND Universal are glad to help you with your requirements.
We can help you cut through the hassle and time of getting through the Apostille procedure to verify and legalize professional authority-issued documents. Great, isn’t it?
Being one of the reputable and trustworthy agencies, we can deliver you quick, professional attestation results.
What Is an Apostille?
An Apostille is an attestation type in which different documents are legalized in a particular format acceptable in nations that belong to the Hague Convention.Confusing?
Let us simplify it for your better understanding. Suppose you run a startup or a traditional business in Goa and want to hire someone from a foreign country.
Don’t you want your applicant's degrees and certifications to be genuine, right? Similarly, when someone from India wants to go to a foreign land for a job or studies, they want the certifications to be attested and verified.
That’s why Hague Convention countries gathered and created a law globally. It states that when a person goes to a foreign country, an Apostille shows the person has genuine documents. It is a legalizing procedure that guarantees the legitimacy of various documents.
Why And When Are Document Apostille Required?
Getting an Apostille stamp on your documents is important if you apply for a resident, student, or work visa. It can help you simplify the cross-verification process and ensure you achieve your desired results.
Look at the essential documents that can get an Apostille stamp.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
The term Hague Convention countries may confuse you, right?
The Hague Convention includes over 94 countries that have agreed on a common ground for verifying the authenticity of important documentation. If you consider settling in any of these countries, you must submit Apostille-stamped documents.
Simple Process of Document Apostille:
- 1. Notary
- 2. University Verification
- 3. HRD (State Attestation)
- 4. Home Department / SDM
- 5. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
To get an Apostille stamp on your educational documents, there are two procedures available to simplify the process.
Don’t worry. As complex as the attestation process may sound, we at ND Universal can help you minimize the hassle.
First Process for Apostille of Educational Documents
1. HRD Attestation:
- Apostille services are provided by HRD for different educational documentation. Before the certificate is legally recognized, the university has to approve it. The HRD attestation procedure can be time-consuming as it includes authorization from the university.
- Remember: When traveling to Italy or Austria, you require an HRD attestation. Without HRD attestation, your documents won't be accepted.
2. The Ministry of External Affairs
- Once you have successfully followed the Apostille approval process through the Home department, Notary, and state authentication procedures, your educational documents are delivered to the Ministry of External Affairs office in New Delhi.
Second Process for Apostille of Educational Documents
1. SDM Attestation
- SDM, or Sub-Divisional Magistrate, attests educational documents and other certificates before they are submitted to the MEA.
2. The Ministry of External Affairs
- After the standard Apostille approval is completed through the Notary and SDM authentication procedures, the educational documents are delivered to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) office in New Delhi.
But what if the documents are non-educational or personal?
Process for Non-Educational / Personal Documents
The process gets even simpler.
First, you need to get the attestation process completed from the Home department of Goa. The paperwork is then delivered to the MEA office in New Delhi once the completion of home department attestation.
For Commercial Documents
The authentication process must be completed for all commercial documents through the Chamber of Commerce department.
After that, the documents must be sent to the Ministry of Affairs department to get the Apostille stamp on all your commercial documents.
What Does an Apostille Sticker Look Like?
You don’t want to confuse an Apostille stamp with other attestations. Here’s how the sticker looks:
- An apostille sticker is on the back side of the document.
- The sticker is computer generated and is square, 9 cm long.
- The Apostille sticker contains a special 14-digit code.
- Using the digit, the Hague Convention countries can verify the information provided in the documents.
- The sticker is registered, impressed, numbered, and dated with the government's official seal.
- The apostille certificate includes the name of the owner of the certificate.
What are the documents required for Apostille's attestation?
All the original documents are required to get an apostille stamp. You also require a copy of your passport or a copy of Aadhar card as additional supporting documents.
Time taken to complete the procedure
In general, it can take more time if you decide to do the Apostille procedure yourself. But, on average, the Apostille procedure takes 5-7 days. Also, it can be time-consuming if you choose to go through HRD attestation because it depends on the universities.
Validity of Apostille for Goa-issued documents
Apostille documents are valid for 6 months or 12 months. The validity of these documents can vary from one country to another. But in a few countries, Apostille documents are valid for a lifetime.
We provide free pickup and drop services in Goa for your ease and comfort. You just need to share the pincode of your area with our representative to process the pickup and drop service quickly.
But our pricing is the icing on the cake. You’ll be delighted to know about the cost-effective price for our services.
To know more about the cost or to start the procedure CLICK HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have the documents available right now. How can Apostille be done?
If you do not have the documents with you, simply call our executive, and they can assist you in every manner. You can also courier the documents after talking to our executive. Once we receive your official document, we will process the apostille procedure without further delay.
Is there any additional cost for fast service?
No, we don’t charge extra money for our exclusive Apostille services. Our main focus is to deliver the documents in the fastest way possible. It helps us stand out and deliver an excellent customer experience.
My documents are issued online. How can Apostille be done on it?
You can contact our team and mail us your online copy if your documents are issued online. We will get the colored copy and start the process of Apostille with no delays. Once the process is complete, we’ll handover you the attested documents
Is physical presence required?
No, you don’t require physical presence, as we, at ND Universal, will pick up your original documents from your doorstep and deliver them once the Apostille stamp has been approved. You can simply track the progress of your documents with no worries.
Do you offer free pick-up and drop-off services?
Yes, ND Universal provides free pick-up and drop-off services pan India. You can contact our executives and avail the benefits of our premium services.