Apostille Services in Hyderabad
The industry of apostille service providers is vast. There are a certain number of apostille service providers around the country who can help individuals to get their documents apostille stamp. Many of these service providers do not work in a systematic way and if they do so, they are not that fast. Some of them do not follow the guidelines of the government and only a few of these service provider companies are authorized by the government.
ND Universal is a government-authorized apostille service provider in Hyderabad. We at ND Universal provide high-quality and safe services to our clients. By hiring us, not only you will have the apostille stamp on your documents in a safe manner but also you will be stress-free from this complicated multi-layered process.
What is an Apostille?
An Apostille is a stamp that is provided by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs). This stamp is provided to verify the documents and certificates legally so that they can get accepted in the countries that are a part of the Hague Convention. Around ninety-two countries accept apostille instead of attestation.
The central government department, MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs) deals with matters that belong to a foreign land. The sticker of apostille will be granted by the MEA, which is equivalent to embassy confirmation for countries that are part of the Hague Convention.
Why and When Document Apostille is required?
Document Apostille is considered very significant and in fact, mandatory for acquiring a visa of countries that are part of the Hague Convention. It is very crucial to get the documents to the apostille to prove the legitimization of the information mentioned in the documents and certificates. Apostilled documents have the authority to be used in these countries in a lawful manner. If the documents will not get the stamp of apostille from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs ) then the documents will not have the eligibility to use in foreign countries. Legal actions can be taken against individuals coughing using documents without an apostille. Some many documents and certificates should get an apostille stamp; some of them are mentioned below:
1. Degree Certificate:
- It is crucial to get an apostille sticker on the degree certificate to get employment and student visa's applications being accepted.
- Individuals wanting to study or do work in a country that belongs to the Hague Convention should get the Apostille of the Degree Certificate.
- Getting a Degree Certificate apostille will help in taking admission in colleges, universities and will also help in getting many job opportunities.
2. Birth Certificate
- A birth certificate is a personal document and should be apostilled for stating the authority of credentials mentioned, including nationality.
- A birth certificate will also help in getting a child visa.
- The Apostille of Birth Certificate will help in getting admission in school, college, etc and will also help in getting a visa.
3. Marriage Certificate
- A marriage certificate is used for proving the relationship status between a couple.
- Apostille of Marriage Certificate will help in proving the marital status of two individuals who are married to each other.
- This certificate should get an apostille stamp as it will be beneficial for inputting family visa, spouse visa, dependent visa and residency visa.
4. Police Clearance Certificate
- A Police Clearance Certificate is issued to state the past criminal records of an individual.
- The apostille of this certificate will help individuals to show the clean chit of individuals.
- It is very crucial to proving the innocence you hold; thus, PCC should be apostilled.
5. Export Document Certificate
- Export Document Certificate is a commercial document that should get an apostille for commercial-related work in foreign countries.
- This document should get apostilled by business people because this will benefit company registration, business expansion, export permissions, etc.
- Apostille should be done for running the business lawfully in countries that are a part of the Hague Convention.
6. Single Status Certificate
- A Single Status Certificate helps in showing that an individual is not married.
- It helps in stating that an individual is single
- A single status certificate should get apostilled to prove to the authorities of countries that are a part of the Hague Convention that you are single.
7. Affidavit Apostille
- An Affidavit certificate helps in claiming the birth name and changing it.
- This certificate helps in name correction.
- An Affidavit Certificate should get apostilled to change the name in the country that is a part of the Hague Convention.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
Apostilled documents and certificates are not accepted by every country as most of them require attested documents by the embassy. But, the countries that are part of the Hague Convention accepted the apostilled documents and certificates. These countries also grant authority to use the apostilled documents and certificates legally in the country.
There are about ninety-two countries accepting apostilled documents. It is significant to get the documents apostille stamp as it will result in acceptance of visa application. Without the apostille stamp, the documents and certificates can not be used in the countries in a lawful manner.
Process of Document Apostille
Different types of documents have to go through different procedures for getting the apostille. These documents and certificates have to get verified by different departments in order to get the apostille stamp from the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ). The following process should be followed for getting the documents attested-
For Educational Documents
Documents that are professional or related to education should follow the steps mentioned below-
- Documents and certificates should get verified by the local notary or by the university from where they were issued initially.
- After getting verified on the regional level, documents and certificates should get their authentication by the HRD ( Human Resource Development ) Department. This is a state-level verification.
- After the verification of regional and State-level, the documents and certificates will get verified by the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ) and thus will be provided with the apostille stamp.
For non-educational/Personal Documents
For documents that come under non-educational or personal category should follow the steps mentioned below-
- The documents and certificate must get verified by the local notary from where they were issued initially.
- After completion of regional verification, the documents and certificates have to get authentication by the State Home Department. This is a state-level verification.
- After the verification by the relevant departments, the documents and certificates will be legalized by the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs) and an apostille stamp will be provided.
For Commercial Documents
Commercial documents will go from these mentioned steps for getting apostille stamp-
- The documents will get verified by the Chamber of Commerce. Local notaries will not play any role when it comes to commercial documents.
- After the verification by the Chamber of Commerce, the documents will be eligible to get the legalization from the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ) and also the apostille stamp.
All these steps should be followed to get the document apostille legally. Every process should be followed in a very systematic manner and the documents must get verified by every relevant document. If the documents do not get verified from the concerned departments then it will cause distress in the process of an apostille.
What Does an Apostille stamp look like?
- The apostille stamp is provided at the back of the documents and certificates. The documents or certificates getting the stamp should be original. An apostille sticker looks like-
- The Apostille sticker is computer generated and is square-shaped. It is approx 9cm long.
- The Apostille sticker will have a distinctive identification digit.
- The identification digit will help the countries that are part of the Hague Convention to confirm the credentials and authenticity of the documents provided.
- The apostille sticker is registered, numbered, impressed and dated with the government's official seal on it.
- For countries that accept apostille, there is no need to attest to the documents from the embassy.
- The Apostille sticker will be provided by the MEA (Minister of External Affairs). It is a central government department that deals with all the affairs related to a foreign land.
What if your documents are laminate?
Even if your original documents are laminated you need not worry. Do not try to take the lamination off by yourself because it can damage the documents. The apostille will not be done on a damaged document as it will not pass the validity check. Contact ND Universal and our professionals will remove the lamination in a very safe manner without causing any damage to your documents.
Documents required for Apostille
For the apostille of a single document, there is a need for various other papers to complete the process. Some of these documents are mentioned below-
Documents and Certificates related to Educate
- Certificate or mark sheet of 10th and 12th for graduation
- Certificate or mark sheet of graduation for post-graduation
These documents will be attested by the HRD ( Human Resource Development) Department during state-level verification. These documents are majorly used for getting admission to universities and for job opportunities.
Documents or Certificates that carry personal or non-educational information
- The birth certificate that helps in determining the nationality
- Marriage certificate that helps in validating the marital status
These documents are verified by the State Home Department in state-level verification. These documents are majorly verified for getting a dependent visa, residency visa or family visa.
Extra documents that support the process-
- Copy of Passport
- Passport size photographs
- Application receipt of Passport
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of Visa
Time is taken to complete the process
The time taken by a document to complete the process can not be stated. The time frame will depend on various factors like the origin of the document, type of document and the attention it needs from various departments. Different departments work accordingly.
Generally, it will take a few weeks but it can extend to months depending on several reasons including holding of documents. If an individual decides to do the apostille process by them then it should be kept in mind that there are various departments from where the verification will be needed and it can get stressful. By Hiring ND Universal as your apostille service provider, you will get your documents within seven working days.
What is the Cost of Apostille?
The cost of the apostille process will depend on the origin of the documents as well as the type of document. The departments being involved in the process will define the cost of the documents. It will also depend on the number of documents to be attested. Different types of documents will need verification from several departments and that is why the process can cost a lot of an individual who decides to do the process by themselves as the cost of travel is also included.
By hiring ND Universal, you will not have to worry about the cost. We work in a very systematic and transparent manner; we will not charge you more than needed. No unnecessary charges will be implemented without any solid reason. Our charges are very reasonable and you can call our executive for further details.
How to Start the Process?
If you are willing to hire ND Universal as your attestation service provider then you can contact our executive. Our executive will personally attend to you and will discuss details, all the formalities will be done. After completion of all the formalities, the process will start. We will collect the documents from your residence and once the document is collected, we will send you the receipt for the same.
The charges of pick up and drop off services will not be included as we deliver this service for free. After we receive the documents, we will start the process of apostille in a very systematic and safe manner. Every step will be followed by great cautions and you will be updated about the document's progress regularly. After your document gets its apostille stamp, the drop-off service will be provided by the Blue Dart dispatch and you will receive the tracking detail once it has been dispatched.
Why Choose ND Universal?
Apostille of documents is a very stressful process. The pressure of getting the documents and certificates and apostille stickers can drain anyone's energy. We understand your concerns and thus have simplified the process for you. You can call us any time of the day and we will solve all your queries. Each step of verification will be done in a very streamlined manner with taking all the cautions that are needful. We work in a very safe manner; thus, you do not have to fear anything, including the safety of your documents. We have experience of more than eight years and our staff is well learnt in the field, not only we will provide fast apostille service but also will make sure that you always will be updated about your documents.
Free pick up and drop off services
ND Universal provides free pick up and drop off services for the documents and certificates that are to be apostilled.
We have experience of more than eight years and have been providing top-class apostille services. Not only we are one of the most famous service providers but also the most reliable ones.
ND Universal will provide you with quality services that will satisfy your needs. We will look through every difficulty you have and will solve it in a very professional way. We will dispatch your documents with an apostille stamp in just seven working days.
We do not charge unnecessarily. We work transparently and nothing more than needed will be charged. No extra cost will be taken without any solid reasons.
You will be given every detail about the progress of your documents in the process and you will also receive a barcode for the same reason.
ND Universal's Hyderabad apostille services are considered to be one of the fastest and secure. We promise you a relaxed and stress-free apostille experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have the documents in India. How can Apostille be done?
There is no need to worry in case you do not have the documents by your side. You can contact our executive and can send us the documents. We will help you in every possible way. After that, you can courier the documents to us and we will start the process of an apostille.
Is there any extra cost for fast service?
No, ND Universal will not take any extra charges for this basic service. We provide this service free of cost to every client around India.
My document is issued online. How can Apostille be done?
If your documents are not oriented, then you can contact our executive for the details. After the talk, you can mail us an online copy of your document. We will get the colored copy of it after receiving the document. Once we have the colored copy, we will start the process of apostille and you will receive the documents once the process is completed.
Is physical presence required?
You will not have to take any stress about the process as our professionals will work very safely and steadily with your documents to get them apostilled. There is no need for you to be present physically; you will get your documents being apostille.
What should I do if my original education certificates are lost?
- Submit the Lost Certificate Application to your University or College.
- For applying for a duplicate certificate, you will have to lodge an FIR in the police station of the area where it was lost.
- You will have to obtain a copy of the FIR duly signed by the Duty Officer with the IPC (Indian Penal Code) number on it.
Do you provide free pick-up and drop-off services?
Yes, ND Universal provides free pick-up and drop-off services throughout India.