Apostille Services in Hyderabad
Are you planning to go abroad to pursue higher studies, seek employment or looking to Apostille your marriage certificate obtained from a different country in your home country?
If the answer is yes, then our apostille services in Hyderabad will be of utmost help to you. As your go-to apostille service provider in Hyderabad, we very well understand the hassle you have to go through to get document authentication done. There are numerous reasons why you might need an apostille. So without further ado, let’s dive right in and understand what an apostle is and why you need one in the first place.
Apostille Document Explained
An apostille can be referred to as an authentication document that substantiates the authenticity of a public document from another country. It could be a birth certificate, incorporation papers, divorce decree, academic diploma/degree, power of attorney, contract, or even adoption papers.
So to understand this by a simple example, if you are a company owner looking to hire overseas talent that or vice versa, you would want to be sure of the genuineness of the certificates furnished by the candidate and that’s exactly what an Apostille document does.
Countries from all over the world came to a consensus to make enforce a law according to which a person going to a foreign land for a job or residence would require to obtain an apostille to prove the genuineness of all documents.
Certificate legislation is the process of getting an apostille sticker on the certificate in question from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs). This procedure is followed by all the countries that are members of the Hague convention.
When Do You Need an Apostille?
You’d need an apostille document in the following scenarios
1. While applying for a visa
- If you are looking to apply for a resident, student, or work visa; you’d need an apostille document to attest the authentication of all the Degree documents. An apostille document becomes necessary when you are applying for a visa and hence you must obtain it.
2. Apostillefor your marriage certificate
- You’d need an apostille for your marriage certificate if your spouse is looking to get a resident visa. It is a mandatory document to process your resident visa. Being one of the best apostille services in Hyderabad, we have got you covered.
3. Export document apostile
- Are you expanding your business footprint and looking to export products to Hague Convention countries? You truly need a pat on your back for your ambitious plan and we wish you all the best; however, you’d need an export apostille document.
4. Police clearance certificate
- A police clearance certificate is also referred to as PCC. An Apostille is mandatory on a police clearance certificate to testify that you do not have a criminal record.
5. Birth certificate
- An apostiled birth certificate is required if you wish to use it in a foreign country. First your birth certificate needs to be registered in hospital you were born and then with the municipal corporation. In old birth certficates where people used to name their children one month after the birth may need to get the certificate reissued before it can be apostiled.
Step by Step Process of Apostille Document
- 1. Notarization
- 2. Verification by the university (in case of educational documents)
- 3. HRD attestation
- 4. Attestation by the home department or SDM
- 5. Apostille by the MEA
Apostille Document Process for Educational Documents
If you seek apostille on your educational documents, the following steps are required.
- HRD Attestation
- The MEA
HRD department provides apostille services; however, you’d need to get the documents notarized and approval from the university before your educational documents are sent to the HRD department for apostille consideration.
After getting successful notarization, approval from the home department, and following the other state authentication procedures involved, the documents will be forwarded to the Ministry of External Affairs for apostille consideration.
Apostille Document for Non-Educational or Personal Documents
- Attestation from SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate)
- Approval from the MEA
Attestation from a sub-divisional magistrate is mandatory after the notary and before the documents are directed to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
After getting the documents notarized and duly attested by the SDM, your documents will be sent to the MEA for the final procedure.
Kindly Note: In case you’re looking to obtain an Italy, Portugal, Saudi Arabia or Austria visa, the HRD attestation becomes absolutely mandatory. To ensure the acceptability of documents and expedite apostille procedure, you are requested to get your documents duly attested by the HRD.
Apostille Document for Commercial Documents
- Attestation by the Chamber of Commerce
- Approval from the MEA
After getting the commercial documents notarized, they will need an attestation by the Chamber of Commerce.
Once the documents are duly notarized and attested by the CoC, they will be forwarded to the MEA for consideration.
As mentioned above, we are aware of the need for this and Process of the apostille.Here, You Can View The Apostille Sample
Cost Of Document Apostille in Hyderabad
|Cost||₹ 3900.00||₹ 4900.00|
|Time||6-8 Working Days||4-6 Working Days|
|Same Day Delivery
Apostille Procedure Turnaround Time
Wondering about the turnaround time or time required for the apostille procedure? Apostille procedure requires minute attention to detail and if you choose to do it yourself, the process might take forever. Particularly, when HRD attestation is also mandatory in the process, as a big chunk of the process relies on a prompt response from the universities.
The good news is that being the most reliable apostille service providers in Hyderabad, we are highly skilled, experienced, and wary of each step of the process. It helps us serve our customers with turnaround times as quick as 5 to 7 working days.
Wish to know more about the procedure?
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have the documents in India. How can Apostille be done?
There is no need to worry in case you do not have the documents by your side. You can contact our executive and can send us the documents. We will help you in every possible way. After that, you can courier the documents to us and we will start the process of an apostille.
Is there any extra cost for fast service?
No, ND Universal will not take any extra charges for this basic service. We provide this service free of cost to every client around India.
My document is issued online. How can Apostille be done?
If your documents are not oriented, then you can contact our executive for the details. After the talk, you can mail us an online copy of your document. We will get the colored copy of it after receiving the document. Once we have the colored copy, we will start the process of apostille and you will receive the documents once the process is completed.
Is physical presence required?
You will not have to take any stress about the process as our professionals will work very safely and steadily with your documents to get them apostilled. There is no need for you to be present physically; you will get your documents being apostille.
What should I do if my original education certificates are lost?
- Submit the Lost Certificate Application to your University or College.
- For applying for a duplicate certificate, you will have to lodge an FIR in the police station of the area where it was lost.
- You will have to obtain a copy of the FIR duly signed by the Duty Officer with the IPC (Indian Penal Code) number on it.
Do you provide free pick-up and drop-off services?
Yes, ND Universal provides free pick-up and drop-off services throughout India.
Get the Professional Apostille Services from ND Universal
We are one of the best attestation and apostille services provider with 9 years of experience. We provide same day pickup in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Vadodara.