Apostille Services in Pune
In Pune, ND Universal is providing world-class apostille service. If you are someone wanting to travel abroad for professional and educational purposes then you should contact ND Universal for aid in document apostille. You can also contact ND Universal if your purpose of travel is different like for opening a business, permanent residency, work or for student visa. For the process to be done, you will have to submit the original documents.
What Is an Apostille?
An Apostille is a sticker that is computer generated and is provided at the back of any original document that is to be used in countries that are a part of the Hague Convention. The process of apostille cannot be done in one go. It is a multi-step process that is mandatory for obtaining a visa for one of the ninety-two countries that accept apostille on documents.
The MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) will grant the apostille sticker. There is no need to involve the embassy of the concerned country if apostille is acceptable.
Why And When Document Apostille Is Required?
Document apostille is a very crucial process that is to be followed when certain documents and certificates are to be used in countries that are a part of the Hague Convention and thus accept apostille instead of attestation. Apostille of documents and certificates will give an individual the legal authority to use them in these countries without fail. If an individual is caught using documents or certificates that do not have an apostille sticker, then legal actions will be taken against them. The Apostille of Document is also mandatory to get visas to the countries that come under the Hague Convention.
- This is an educational or professional document that is used for stating that an individual has passed a particular course. It also helps in documenting the score of an individual throughout the course.
- Apostille of a degree certificate will pave the way for students and individuals seeking education or work opportunities in countries accepting apostille.
- A postgraduate degree certificate will help individuals in getting study visas and work visas as well.
- The birth certificate is a personal document that has information such as the date, time, and place of birth of an individual. It is also useful in stating someone's origin and nationality.
- A birth certificate is used for proving the credentials of an individual.
- Apostille of the birth certificate will help in acquiring visas and will also help in getting admission in colleges and schools.
- A marriage certificate is a personal document that has general information such as the date, day, time, and place of the marriage that took place between two individuals.
- A marriage certificate helps in proving the marital status of two individuals.
- Apostille of the marriage certificate will help individuals in making their marital status legal in another country, and it will also help in acquiring a family visa, spouse visa, dependent visa, and resident visa.
Police Clearance Certificate
- A Police Clearance Certificate is issued as proof of an individual's criminal record in the past. Generally, it is issued for giving the clean-chit to a person with no criminal offenses.
- This certificate should be issued for stating honesty and innocence in front of the authority.
- The Apostille of PCC will help individuals in getting a visa because in many cases criminal offenses are the cause of non-acceptance of visa application.
- An Export Certificate is a commercial document used for taking permission for a business setup, including company registration, business expansion, and export permission.
- A businessperson should apostille the export certificate to run a business smoothly, along with all the legal paperwork and permission from the concerned country's government.
Single Status Certificate
- A single status certificate is used by individuals who are not married.
- A single status certificate will help individuals in stating that they are not married.
- Apostille of this certificate will help them in proving the same in countries accepting the apostille and will aid in acquiring a visa as well.
- An Affidavit Certificate is used for claiming the name mentioned in the birth certificate and is generally used for changing the same.
- Apostille of this document will help individuals who want to change their name legally in another country and can be used for name correction as well.
- A Death Certificate is used for stating the time, date, day, place, and the cause of someone's demise.
- Apostille of the death certificate will help in getting the claim of the person overseas.
- It is also crucial for taking the body of an individual to another country.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
The Apostille sticker provided at the back of the document for stating the legitimacy of the document is not accepted by every country. Apostille is accepted only by the countries that are a part of the Hague Convention. There are about ninety-two countries accepting apostille over attestation.
For countries that accept apostille, there is no need for embassy attestation. Documents and certificates that are majorly required for use in these countries should get the apostille sticker by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
Process of Document Apostille
There are various kinds of documents and the process that is followed for their verification is different for every document. The documents and certificates should be attested by the relevant department to get the final apostille stamp. The process that should be followed for acquiring an Apostille sticker is mentioned below.
For Educational Documents:
The following steps must be followed carefully:
- Notary verification or authentication by the university is important as it will be the first step in the process for the documents related to the educational field.
- After getting the verification at the regional level, the documents will be eligible for state-level verification by the HRD (Human Resource Development) Department.
- Once the documents get their verification from the above-mentioned departments, they will be submitted to the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs), which will give the documents their apostille stamps.
For Non-Educational/Personal Documents:
The following steps should be followed carefully:
- The documents have to be verified by the local notary. This will be the regional-level verification.
- After the verification of the documents by the notary, they can be submitted for state-level verification to the State Home Department or SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate).
- Once the documents are verified by the mentioned departments, they will be eligible to get the Apostille stamp from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
For Commercial Documents:
The following steps must be followed carefully:
- The commercial documents will get verified by the Chamber of Commerce. The local Notary and state-level departments will not play any role here.
- After the verification by the Chamber of Commerce, the document will be eligible to get the apostille stamp from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
What Does An Apostille Sticker Look Like?
- An Apostille sticker is provided by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) on the backside of original documents.
- The Apostille sticker is generated by the computer, is square-shaped, and has a length of approximately 9cm.
- Every Apostille Sticker has a unique identification digit.
- This identification digit is helpful for the countries that are part of the Hague convention in the verification of the legitimacy of the documents and certificates.
- These apostille stickers are numbered, registered, impressed, and dated with a government official's seal on them.
- For the countries accepting apostille, there is no need for the embassy attestation at all.
- The sticker of the apostille will be provided by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs), which is a central government department dealing with issues involving other countries.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
Many people prefer to laminate their documents for further protection, which is quite reasonable. When it comes to apostille, laminated documents will not be provided with the apostille sticker. If you have documents or certificates that are laminated, then you need not panic. Do not try to remove the lamination on your own as that can damage the documents. Send us your laminated documents as our professionals will safely remove the lamination before beginning the certification process.
Documents Required For Apostille
The process of the apostille is done on the original documents, but just submitting the original documents will not help in the apostille process. Following is the list of major and minor documents or certificates that are needed for apostille.
Documents or certificates related to the educational field:
- HSC certificate
- Degree/ diploma certificates
- SSLC certificate and others
Documents or certificates related to personal information:
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate
- Experience certificate and others
Documents or certificates related to commercial purposes:
- Power of Attorney
- Export Certificate
These supporting documents should be submitted along with the original certificates:
- Copy of your passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Application receipt of the passport
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Photocopy of Visa
Time Taken To Complete the Process
The time that is taken to complete the process majorly depends on the origin of the document and the verification it will need. As different departments work in different time frames, the process usually gets lagged. There is no specific period, but in general, it can take up to a week or even months for the procedure to be completed.
Individuals wanting to do the process by themselves should keep in mind that this is a time-consuming and stressful procedure and it might take a large amount of time. By Hiring ND Universal, you will not have to worry about the time frame of the process as we will deliver your documents and certificates with apostille stamps within five to seven working days.
Cost of the Apostille Process
The cost of the process will depend on the origin of the documents as well as the type of document. The departments involved in the process will also affect the cost of the process. It will also depend on the number of documents to be verified. Different types of documents will need verification from various departments, and that is why the process can cost a lot for an individual who decides to do the process by themselves as the cost of travel will also be there.
By hiring ND Universal, you will not have to worry about the cost. No unnecessary charges will be there. Our charges are very reasonable and you can call our executive for further details.
How to Start The Process?
If you want to hire ND Universal as your apostille service provider, then you have to contact our executive. Our executive will personally attend to you, discuss details about the process, and explain to you about the way we work. After all the formalities are done, the process will start. We will collect the documents from your residence and once the document is collected, we will send you the receipt for the same.
After we will receive the documents, we will start the process of apostille in a very systematic and safe manner. Every step will be followed and you will be updated about the document's progress regularly. After the documents get their apostille stamp, the drop-off service will be provided by Blue Dart dispatch and you will receive the tracking details.
Why Choose ND Universal?
The process of Apostille can get very stressful. It is a very time-consuming process that needs utmost concentration as one can not afford even a minor mistake during the whole process. It is better to take help from professionals, and ND Universal will provide you with all the aid you need.
1. Free pick up and drop off services
We provide our clients free pick-up and drop-off services for their documents.
2. Value of Brand
We have experience of more than eight years in this field, and our professional staff will work for your document apostille. We are one of the most trusted organizations for apostille services.
3. High-quality customer service
We provide high-quality service to every customer and deliver the document without five to seven working days with an apostille sticker.
4. Affordable cost
We will not charge more than needed and the whole process will be transparent.
5. Tracking system
Tracking of the documents will be available through a barcode provided by our team.
6. 24*7 customer service
You can call us whenever you need and we will solve all of your problems in a very calm manner.
Hiring us will give you a satisfactory experience in your apostille process. You can contact our executive for further details.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have the document in India, how can it be done?
In case you do not have the documents, you should call our executive and they will help you. You can courier the documents to us after talking to our executive. Once we receive the documents, we will start the process of apostille without any delays.
Is there any extra cost for fast service?
No, we do not charge any extra money for the fast service we offer, as that is the main reason why you will hire us, and our goal is to provide the fastest attestation services.
My document is online, how can it be done?
In case your documents are not printed, you can mail us an online copy of your document or certificate. We will get the colored copy of it and the process will be started without any delays.
Is there any physical presence required?
ND Universal will pick up your documents from your doorstep and will deliver them to you once the apostille stamp has been provided. In the whole process, you will not have to present yourself physically.
What should I do if my original education certificates are lost?
You will have to submit a Lost Certificate Application to your university/college. To apply for a duplicate certificate, lodge an FIR in the police station of the area where it was lost. After the signature of the Duty Officer on the FIR, get a copy with the IPC number (Indian Penal Code) written on it. This copy can be used to apply for duplicate certificates. Do not forget to follow up with the progress.
Will you provide free pick-up and drop-off services?
Yes, ND Universal provides free pick-up and drop-off services throughout India.