Birth Certificate Apostille (Full Information)
Many documents are to be verified before being used in a foreign country. This procedure is done for proving the motto of the travel and the genuineness of one's documents. An individual holding properly verified documents will be allowed to enter the country. Also, for acquiring any kind of visa, one needs to get the documents verified from the required government authorities.
- The certificate legalization process is done for both personal and professional documents that will be used in another country. Proving the legitimacy of the documents is mandatory for using them on foreign premises.
- The process of legalization of documents and certificates for countries that come under the Hauge convention is known as an apostille. Apostille is provided by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs), India, which is the central government department that deals with foreign affairs.
- The birth certificate comes under personal documents, hence the verification of the document and getting the apostille becomes a mandatory thing to prove the legitimacy of the credentials.
- The process of getting the document apostille is multi-layered; thus it is recommended to take help from the professionals.
ND Universal is a government-recognized apostille service provider, and we will get your document apostilled without causing you any distress.
What Is A Birth Certificate Apostille?
Getting the legitimacy of the credentials mentioned in the document or certificate by the relative authorities for countries that are a part of The Hague Convention is termed Apostille.
- The birth certificate is a personal document that carries information like your name, the origin of birth, the state and region you belong to, the date and time of your birth, and nationality. Birth certificates are needed in many places, such as taking admission to a college or for proving your age. Birth certificate verification will also be required for acquiring a family of dependent visa.
- It is the process in which the birth certificate gets the apostille sticker from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs), India. Apostille sticker is sufficient for the countries that are a part of the Hague convention to check the originality of the document as the sticker provides a unique code the person can scan and verify.
- Getting a Certification will help individuals in proving all the details related to their identity that is contained in the document. Without the apostille, the information on the document will not be considered true, and that is why it is really important to get the birth certificate apostille from the relevant government officials.
When Is Birth Certificate with Apostille Required?
A verified birth certificate is one of the many documents that a student will need for continuing their studies abroad.
Apostille sticker on the birth certificate will prove its legitimacy, and thus one will acquire permission to use the document in the concerned country. It carries crucial information, like country of origin and the place you belong to, and it also plays a significant role in proving your age.
How to Get A Birth Certificate Apostille In India?
The procedure followed by the apostille of birth certificates in India is a complicated, multilayered one, and there are many service providers one can take help from and ND Universal is one of them.
Hiring a service provider as good as ND Universal will give you many benefits. We have a professional staff that works in an organized way to fasten the process and make it less stressful.
What Is The Process Being Followed For A Birth Certificate Legalisation?
For obtaining a Birth Certificate Apostille, the document will have to go through various verifications and authentications by different departments. The apostille stamp will be provided by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs), which is a department that comes under the central government and is responsible for every procedure concerning foreign affairs.
Documents should be verified by the relevant authorities according to the need of the certificate before being passed on to the MEA. To avoid all the confusion about the different departments, you can hire ND Universal as your apostille service provider.
Step 1: Notary Attestation
This is the very first step the birth certificate has to go through. Notary attestation or verification of your birth certificate will be done by the local notary from where it was issued in the first place. It is important to keep in mind that though this is a very basic process, negligence will do no good as the certificate will not be accepted for the next step without being verified by the notary.
Step 2: Home Department Attestation/ SDM Attestation
The Home Department is a state-level department that is responsible for the verification of all personal documents. As the birth certificate is a personal document, its verification will be done by the Home Department. Only the Home Department verification will be valid for personal documents like birth certificates.
The birth certificate can also be attested or verified by the SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) other than the Home Department but if your birth certificate is to be used for any educational purpose, like taking admission in any college or university, in such case the document must compulsorily be verified by the Home Department only.
Step 3: Apostille by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
The Apostille sticker will be granted by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs), India after it has been verified by all the required government officials or departments. The Apostille sticker as well the stamp of the MEA will be provided to the document, thus assuring the legitimacy of all the information in the document.
The Apostille sticker from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) is mandatory for documents that are to be used in a foreign country. There is no need for the Embassy Attestation for the countries that are a part of the Hague Convention.
How Long Does It Take?
The basic time frame is about two to three weeks for the offline process but will depend on the state of the document, the urgency, origin, and the department. It can take longer than two to three weeks in case any unwanted distress occurs. For avoiding such situations, you can hire ND Universal that guarantees document apostille being done in just 5 days.
How Much Will It Cost?
The general price for getting an apostille is not fixed because it is a multi-layered process. The pricing will depend on the verification your document has to go through and also on the time you will need to travel from one department to another. To steer clear of all these unwanted expenditures, hire ND Universal that will provide transparent services without charging any extra charges.
Why Choose ND Universal?
Apostille plays a very important role when it comes to the legalization of documents to be used in a foreign land. People relocate to different countries for various reasons like studying, traveling, getting a better job, growing professionally, or for a better and sound lifestyle. Whatever be the reason, all the documents must be properly verified to avoid future complications as legal actions can be taken against people who are using documents without legal verification.
The process of apostilling documents that is done for the countries of the Hague convention is multi-stepped and can be very confusing at times. By hiring ND Universal, you will not have to take any stress as we will provide you with the fastest and most accurate apostille service.
Highlights Of Our Services:
- One-stop agency for apostille: We provide services for apostille of documents, all under one roof.
- Value of Brand: We have a high-quality service policy. With the experience of more than eight years, we are the most trusted service provider.
- High-end customer service: Our professional staff will guide you through everything and answer your queries or doubts.
- Support from beginning to end: We provide free pick-up and drop-off services for our clients.
- 24x7 service: Our coordinators will be in touch with you whenever you need. We also provide daily updates about your document.