Detailed Guide To Apostille Services In Jaipur
There sure are many apostille services that are out there to assist people with document and certificate attestation in Jaipur in a reliable and fast way. The most important thing is to find the right service provider who you can trust with your documents. It is hard to find service providers who provide quick Apostille services in Jaipur and follow the instructions and guidelines given by the government thoroughly. We at the ND Universal, take care of every step of apostilling your documents.
The ND Universal, as a service provider, helps you with the assortment of documents that are needed to get an Apostille certificate. Before moving to any country, apostilling your documents is as valuable as getting your visa approved. All services for apostilling and attesting your documents, be it for work or studies, are provided by us. We do all the necessary hard work while you rest easy without worrying about this. ND universal makes sure that your documents are safe and delivered to you after completion of the process.
What Is An Apostille?
Apostille is a sticker given by the concerned authorities for verifying the documents and certificates which are required in other countries for having access to different services and facilities over there. This sticker will only be provided to the documents if they pass the verification process. The type and time period of verification also depends on the type of document that is being verified.
Ninety-two countries around the world accept Apostille. You need Apostille to travel to a country that is a member of the Hague Convention. The documents and certificates will get legalized for usage in the country that is part of the Hague Convention after being apostilled by the Ministry of External Affairs. Getting an Apostille certificate is very important. Our services provide Apostille certificates in Jaipur and also consist of different types of attestation, apostille, and translation services in case your documents are not in the English language or any other language that is necessary for translation.
Why And When Document/ Certificate Apostille Is Required?
If you are planning to apply for a student visa, residential visa, work visa or want to travel to a country for business or any other related purpose, an Apostille certificate is essential in many such countries. There are many types of documents that need to be apostilled and the importance of getting them apostilled is below:
1. Certificate of Degree
- It is essential for you to get your degree certificate apostilled because it helps you in acquiring work visas and employment abroad.
- If you want to go for your higher studies in the nations that come under the Hague Conventions then you will need to get your degree certificate apostille. Without getting your degree certificate apostilled you will not be able to go for admissions in their colleges or universities.
- It becomes earlier for you to find a job and get admission to the universities or colleges of your choice abroad if your certificates and documents are apostilled. Your degree certificate will have no use in a foreign land if it does not have the apostille sticker.
2. Certificate of Birth
- It becomes easier for you to get a children's visa if you get your birth certificate apostilled, as a personal document it is important for you to get this document apostilled.
- Getting your birth certificate apostilled will help you prove your credential in other nations.
- It helps you get admission to a school, college and it will be easier for you to apply for jobs abroad.
- A birth certificate is one of the major documents that certifies your nationality which is why it is very important for you to get it apostilled.
3. Certificate of Marriage
- A marriage certificate identifies the relationship between the people who are claiming to be married and certifies their marital status.
- This certificate needs to be apostilled for validating the marriage in countries that are members of the Hague convention.
- You will be able to get a family visa, resident visa, dependent visa, spouse visa, etc if you get your marriage certificate apostilled.
4. Certificate of Police Clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the concerned individual is not having any current or past criminal record.
- This certificate legally validates the criminal data of an individual.
- You would be getting a clean chit when you are traveling if you have apostilled this particular certificate.
- This will assure the authorities of the foreign land that it is safe for them to welcome you to their country, so this certificate will not let anyone question you when you are abroad.
5. Certificate of Export
- People who are involved in business need this certificate apostilled because commercial work becomes easier in other countries.
- Getting this certificate apostilled will help people in the business register their company, have export permission, expansion of the business, and have certificate incorporation.
6. Certificate of Single Status
- The single status certificate verifies if you are single or not.
- It also confirms that you are not in a relationship with anyone.
7. Affidavit apostille
- An affidavit certificate is required by those people who wish to change or correct their names in another country.
- The countries that are under Hague Covention, need this affidavit when anyone want to claim their names abroad.
8. Certificate of Death
- A death certificate identifies and confirms the death of an individual, and it is crucial to get this certificate apostilled to make death-related claims overseas.
- It is also required to transfer the body of a deceased person from outside the country.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
Hague convention member countries will accept apostilled certificates and documents, other countries will accept the apostilled documents and certificates. So it is essential for you to get your documents and certificates apostilled because when you will be using these documents in those countries, they will check if these documents have the apostille sticker that can only be provided on the documents by the legal authority of the respective country. You need to make sure that all documents needed for getting a visa are apostilled or else you will fail to get a visa for your journey.
Process Of Document Apostille
Getting your documents Apostilled can be a lengthy and tiresome process and it also depends on the type of document you want Apostilled and the departments that will be involved in getting these documents apostilled. No doubt, the process is lengthy, especially in Jaipur which is why people believe in us to get their documents apostilled in the earliest, easiest, and safest possible way. Given below is the process of Apostille for different documents followed by us:
Process To Apostilling Educational Documents
- At first, the educational documents will get verified by the concerned universities from where these documents were issued in the first place.
- Here in this step, State Verification takes place. Those documents will be forwarded to the department of Human Resource Development for verification.
- As the last step, the documents will be legalized by MEA, the Ministry Of External Affairs. Here the document will be apostilled.
Process To Apostilling Personal Documents
- In this step, the personal papers will be confirmed by the concerned notary. The process will start from local notary.
- Those personal papers will be validated and verified by the Sub Divisional Magistrate, in this step.
- As the final step, all the personal papers will be legalized by the Ministry Of External Affairs. Finally, those documents will get the apostille stamp.
Process To Apostilling Commercial Documents
- In the process of commercial paper apostille, there is no function of Sub Divisional Magistrates.
- The first step if performed by CoC. Here, the commercial documents need to be confirmed and authenticated by the Chamber Of Commerce.
- The commercial documents will go to the hands of the Ministry Of External Affairs in the last step. Your documents will get an apostille stamp here.
The above-mentioned process and the time taken to do it will vary depending on the circumstances and document type. Still, with ND Universal, the process will be a lot faster and easier.
What Does An Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is square-shaped and is 9 cm long, and is generated by the computer.
- It has a unique identifier digit in every apostille sticker.
- Hague convention member countries check the legitimacy and authenticity of the information provided in the documents with the help of the unique identification digits on these stickers.
- You do not need to get the documents checked by the embassy if you have got the apostille sticker.
- The Apostille sticker is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). It is a central level department that looks after the affairs that happen outside the country.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
You need to take the lamination off for the document to be verified because the concerned authorities will be unable to verify your documents with the lamination being there on it. But, try not to remove the lamination all by yourself as you could end up damaging the entire document.
You can let us handle everything including the lamination part too by submitting the documents to us our professionals. We will very carefully handle your documents and will safely remove the lamination from the documents. After that, an Apostille sticker will be provided by the end of the procedure.
Documents Required for Apostille Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille Process are mentioned below according to the type of documents:
Documents or certificates related to Education like:
- Certificate of 10th & 12th
- Certificate of graduation
Documents or certificates that contain Personal/Non-Educational information like:
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Single Status
- Certificate of Marriage, etc
Documents or Certificates related to Business or Commerce
- All the documents related to Business like Export documents
- Company License
Other supporting documents: These documents are to be submitted along with the original certificates.
- Passport copy
- Passport-sized photographs
- Passport application receipt
- Aadhar Card photocopy
- Visa photocopy
Time Taken To Complete The Process
The apostille process time is determined by the type of documents and the urgency of the situation. Every department has its own time frame and goes on its own working pace, so delays are inevitable. Even if you do it yourself, it may take up to 15-20 days or more than that. With our help, you will get your paperwork done and dusted, and delivered to you at your doorstep.
This will also save you a lot of time and energy, which you would have been wasting by standing in the long queues. You can contact ND Universal as trying to do this on your own will not only consume a lot of your time but energy as well and we can help you save all that hard work. The processing of the documents is usually done in just 5 to 7 working days.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille Services In Jaipur?
The cost of the process will differ from the type of documents and also how many of them need to be apostilled. Travel costs also have to be included if you are doing everything by yourself as all the departments are located in different places.
To save yourself all these undesirable nuisances, it is suggested that you contact ND Universal. We, as your apostille service provider, make sure you do not spend more than needed and will also process the documents within a week and at a nominal cost.
How To Start The Process?
If you want to hire ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, it is suggested that you contact our executive. Our executive can personally attend to you to clear all the formalities. Feel free to clear the queries that you have, and our executives will be more than happy to hear you and help you out. Once all the important formalities are done, we can begin the process. First, we will be collecting the documents from your home and then we will provide you with a receipt for them. Our Apostille services in Jaipur are reliable and quick, and clients get their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money. We will not charge anything for the pickup and delivery of the documents. You will also be able to track the progress of the process easily after it begins. We will keep you informed regarding everything at every step. The final drop-off service will be provided by Blue Dart Dispatch. Our Highlights
- Brand Value: Our experience in the industry is of more than eight years makes us provide high-quality apostille and attestation service.
- 24x7 Customer Support: We take pride in our customers, and we are here for them 24x7 to assist them.
- No extra Charges: We keep in mind that you do not pay more than needed. No extra or hidden charges will be taken from you without mentioning you.
- Free Pick up and drop off services: Free pick up and drop off service of your documents is provided by us.
- Tracking of the documents: You do not have to worry about the safety of your documents because you will be provided with a time-to-time update regarding your documents, and you will be able to track the progress of the process.