UAE Embassy Attestation in Kerala (Full Information)
The UAE's economy has been growing rapidly for the last few years, resulting in more employment and educational opportunities. Its visa regime has become greatly liberalized in recent times and is letting more people migrate to and from the country.
A study showed that 80% of Indian migrants migrate to the United Arab Emirates. India being a highly populated country holds the most talented engineers, scientists, commerce students, doctors, and much more in the world. But because of its high population and low employment opportunities, various students and individuals migrate to other countries to pursue higher studies, seek jobs, or reside with families.
Certificate attestation n is a crucial process of legalizing a document by authenticating it with the official stamp and signature of the issuing authority. It is essential to get your certificates attested to use them as a legally valid document in any foreign country. So, if you are planning to migrate to a foreign country it is essential to get your certificates attested to obtain a visa and also to avoid any further obstructions in paperwork or legal procedures after relocation to another country. There are generally three types of certificate attestation:
- Personal Documents Attestation
- Commercial Documents Attestation
- Educational Documents Attestation
ND Universal provides all three types of attestation services. Certificate attestation is as daunting and tiring as much of an important process it is. But ND Universal makes it easier for people to get their certificates attested without going through any hustle-bustle. We provide our customers with hassle-free UAE attestation in Kerala services at reasonable prices.
Purpose of UAE Certificate Attestation in Kerala
The sole purpose of Certificate Attestation is to verify your documents so that you can prove your credentials to the authority of the UAE and use your documents legally outside your country. There are several types of certificates one has to attest to accord the need. Two of them are:
Degree Certificate Attestation : It is mandatory to get your degree certificate attested to pursue for working in the UAE. An attested degree certificate will help the authorities at the university or recruiter to know your academic information and background. It will help them to verify the genuineness of your background information such as the course you have completed, the GAP you got, about your college, school, and the previous university you have studied at. Attestation of your degree certificate will provide you with the verification that you have completed a certain degree which is in your statement.
Degree Certificate Attestation Service
Degree certificate attestation is significant documentation for employment permission in the UAE. It will help you in attaining numerous career objectives. The degree certificate is received by a person who finished graduation from the University. It is very vital to attain a degree certificate from your university itself. Anyone who wants to travel to the UAE has to go through this attestation process. This procedure will help you in using your acquired degree lawfully in the UAE.
The process can be rigid and monotonous. You can lose your vitality and momentum, thus it is suggested to take help from a responsible attestation service provider who will not only make the process easier for you but also less time and energy-consuming.
ND Universal is one of the topmost trusted attestation service providers. With a near experience of eight years, we understand the urgency and stress one goes through behind the process. The Degree Certificate Attestation for UAE in Kerala will be made easy to handle and understand for you by our team of experts.
Who Must Apply For A Degree Certificate Attestation for UAE Visa?
The tremendous growing economy of the UAE comes with more employment and advancement in the education sector. Numerous people from all around the world look forward to relocating their lives to the UAE for education and better job opportunities. It will help the University or college authorities to trust your declaration of having completed a course. Not only will your chances of getting into a university increase but also it will contribute to the advantages you will get from the government. By degree certificate attestation for UAE in Kerala, you will be able to get a study or work visa.
The attestation of a Degree certificate is crucial for immigration. Once you get your degree attested, it will be easy to know your purpose of getting in the UAE, thus making your stay valid and hassle-free.
The process which has to be followed for attestation can be very daunting, rigid, and energy-consuming. Hiring ND Universal as your attestation service provider will not only reduce your load but also you will get your attested degree safely as we provide pick up and drop service for clients.
Benefits of getting Degree Certificate Attestation for UAE in Kerala
An attested degree will provide you with a lot of benefits in the fields of education and work. It will also play a major role if you want to reside abroad.
Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Name change: An attested degree certificate can help you in changing your name in university, college, certificates, and at other legal authorities.
- For getting admission: The attestation process is mandatory for getting admission in a UAE-based college, university, or school.
- Student visa: Getting your degree certificate attested before applying for a student visa is a crucial protocol to be followed by students seeking to get an education from the UAE.
- Employment visa: Your attested degree will play a major role in getting the job you aspire for. In addition, it is important for getting an employment visa which is important to legalize your work in the UAE.
- For getting a resident visa: Your attested degree certificate will also play a major role in getting your resident visa.
The tiresome protocol to be followed for getting your degree attested can be quite intimidating, but it is a significant process for getting into the UAE. To assure your convenience and comfort, our team of professionals will make sure your degree certificate attestation is performed smoothly without causing any trouble to you. We follow all the legal guidelines. Your degree certificate attestation for UAE in Kerala will be done in the following three steps:
Step 1: HRD Attestation: Includes the attestation of your degree from the HRD ( Human Resource Development) Department.
Step 2: MEA Attestation: This step will be proceeded safely by the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs). This department will provide you with further attestation of the certificate.
Step 3: Embassy Attestation: Involves attestation of your certificate from the UAE Embassy that will provide you with their original stamp and signature of the UAE.
Who Must Apply For Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE in Kerala?
Legalization of your relationship status with your partner is considered to be significant in every corner of the world. Authorities of another nation will need your attested marriage certificate to verify your relationship status. It will also protect you from illegal documentation- you will not have legal issues while staying or traveling to that country. If you are considering relocation to the UAE with your family or partner then attestation of your marriage certificate is very crucial.
If you will not get your marriage certificate attested then your marriage will not be considered legal in the UAE and this might cause some trouble for you and your partner. Generally, a marriage certificate is not needed to be attested for an educational purpose though if you want a family visa then it plays a significant role.
ND universal will make sure that you do not skip this crucial step. We will make your marriage certificate attestation for UAE in Kerala simplified and understandable. All the stressful documentation and paperwork will be done in a very quick and reliable manner. We value your time and energy and thus provide you with the best service at a feasible cost.
Why do you need Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE?
- Marriage Certificate Attestation is a process that encompasses the legalization of your marriage certificate. Anyone married and planning to travel or migrate to the UAE has to get their marriage certificate attestation done before applying for the visa. It is a vital procedure to confirm your relationship status before moving to another nation. This attestation includes details of both the individuals, date, time, place of the marriage and any other significant detail. Attestation of your marriage certificate plays a crucial role for couples regarding living in a foreign province. Attestation of your marriage certificate will authorize your relationship status for the UAE thus you will be eligible to avail of all the benefits provided by the government.
- Having your marriage certificate attested is a significant procedure for those who are planning to relocate to the UAE. It provides legalization and genuineness of your relationship status thus helping people of the authority to trust your credentials.
- The process of getting certificate attestation for UAE in Kerala could not only be very intimidating and lengthy but also a long and tiresome one. It is advised to get an attestation service provider who will do the work for you. It is not only a daunting process but also an energy-consuming one. Many people feel like they shouldn’t spend their money by hiring a service provider when they can do it by themselves. No doubt you can, but did you think what if you miss coming with an attachment that is important for the process? Or what if you misplace the certificate by mistake?
- Hiring ND Universal for marriage certificate attestation for UAE in Kerala will not only provide you with a stress-free attestation process but also a safe one where your document will not be misplaced even by mistake.
Benefits of Getting Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE
Attestation of your marriage certificate plays an important role in legalizing your marriage in the UAE while relocating. The principal goal of this process is to authenticate your marriage in the UAE so that you can enjoy all the benefits provided by the government. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Employment visa: If you are married and seeking a job in the UAE then attestation of your marriage certificate can help you receive an employment visa.
- Resident visa: The sound and promising life of the UAE attracts a lot of people every year for relocation to the UAE. If you are married, then consider attestation of your marriage certificate to get a resident visa.
- For buying and renting property: The attestation of your marriage certificate will help you in buying and renting a property in the UAE.
- Dependent visa: For taking your partner abroad, attestation of your marriage certificate can help you get a dependent visa for them.
- Spouse visa: If you got married in the UAE but your partner does not have a residence in your country then attestation of your marriage certificate will help them in getting a spouse visa.
- Family visa: While relocating your family, attestation of your marriage certificate can help you in getting a family visa.
Procedure for Marriage Certificate Attestation
No one wants to spend their energy on the slow, boring yet complicated government processes. We assure you that your experience of getting a marriage certificate attestation for the UAE in Kerala will be stress-free.
Letting us take care of your certificate attestation in a professional and streamlined manner will not only simplify the procedure for you but also save your precious time. Our service is client-friendly and safe while charging as low as we can.
Attestation will be done lawfully, following the five steps -
Step 1: Notarization: Getting your marriage certificate authenticated from your local notary.
Step 2: Home Department Certification: We will make sure your certificate gets verification from the Home Department.
Step 3: SDM Attestation: Your certificate will be passed for SDM attestation where your certificate will get signed and stamped by the Sub-divisional Magistrate.
Step 4: MEA Stamp: Your certificate will be passed safely to the MEA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) for getting stamped.
Step 5: Embassy Attestation: This last step will include attestation of your certificate from the UAE Embassy in India.
Why Choose ND Universal?
The procedure of certificate attestation can be very long, tiring, boring, and frustrating for people, especially when they are very busy. So, it is better to hire a certificate attestation service provider to escape the hardship one has to go through to get their certificates attested. But certificate attestation is a critical legal process so one must make a wise decision while choosing a certificate service provider to make the right choice to get their certificates authenticated with trustable and reliable resources.
ND Universal is one of the most famous and leading certificate attestation service providers in Kerala with more than six years of experience in certificate attestation and apostille services. We provided services throughout the whole country with a wide range of accessibility options for the services. We aim to provide our customers with reliable services without making them go through any tiring procedures and hustle-bustle to get their certificates attested. Customer satisfaction and peace of mind are our priorities. That is why, we, at ND Universal, provide our customers the best trouble-free and stress less.
We offer attestation services for Birth, Marriage, health, Educational, Non-Educational, and Commercial certificates. Our administration works closely with the Chamber of Commerce, notaries and Departments, Embassies and Government offices of distinct nations, Government divisions, Public Accountants Workplaces, Colleges, etc to make the certification or legalization processes simpler for our clients.
ND Universal service provider will benefit you with:
- Pick Up And Drop Off Services For Documents: We know how busy our clients are. We value your time that is why we provide our clients with pick-up and drop-off services for document and submission and receiving, respectively for hassle-free attestation services.
- Certified And Reliable Services: ND Universal is a highly reputed and certified attestation service provider. We ensure the optimum security of our client’s documents and provide them trustable and reliable services.
- Less Time-Consuming And Stressless Attestation: As mentioned before, ND Universal works closely with various embassies of distinct countries, notaries, and government authorities, providing one of the fastest attestation services in Chennai.
- 24/7 Availability Of Services: Customers can reach out to our customer care services anytime via phone, WhatsApp, or email. We provide 24/7 customer care services to our clients.
- Reasonable Prices: Along with time, we value our client's money as well so we try to provide the best of our services at the least prices possible. You can get attestation services at the most reasonable prices in Chennai from ND Universal.
- Easy Payment Methods: It's not just our attestation services that are easy to avail of but the payment methods too. We provide our clients with a wide range of payment methods so that they can make their payments without any trouble.
- Less Complex And Easy-To-Understand Attestation Procedures: We believe in transparency. That is why we offer easy-to-understand attestation procedures so that our clients can check over all the processes done.
- Professional And Quality Staff: ND Universal being a highly reputed and experienced attestation service provider hires only professional staff who work their best to provide quality services to our clients.
- Customer Satisfaction And Peace Of Mind: As mentioned before, customer satisfaction and peace of mind are our priorities at ND Universal. We don’t believe in creating panic for our clients and provide troubleless services at reasonable prices.
- A Streamlined Process For Document Submission: We know not everyone is good at handling documents and paperwork. That is why we provide our clients with an easy and streamlined process for document submission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it necessary to get my marriage certificate attested for getting a spouse visa?
Yes, It is mandatory to get your marriage certificate attested for getting a spouse visa for a country abroad as it will help the foreign authorities to verify the genuineness and originality of the document. Your marriage certificate will be used as a legal document in a foreign country only when you get it attested.
How much time and cost will it take to get my certificates attested?
The time and cost required to get your certificates attested depend upon various factors like the extra services you avail of, the country you are relocating to, the number of documents, and the nature of the case. Generally, it takes 5-8 working days for the certificate attestation to complete.
What if any of my original documents get lost?
We understand how valuable our client’s original documents are. That is why we follow a strict series of document attestation processes through our highly professional staff to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.
How do you ensure the security of our documents when we hand over them to the courier person?
After handing over your documents to the courier person you will receive a receipt and that will serve as evidence that you have submitted your documents to us. A professional from our side will be following up with the courier person until they hand over your documents to our professional staff.
How do you deal with the documents if they are laminated?
Documents are authenticated with stamps and signatures of various authorities for the attestation process that is why we need to take the lamination off the documents. Our highly professional staff very carefully takes the lamination off your document and makes sure your original documents do not get damaged while doing so. Though we insist you submit unlaminated documents only as your documents might get damaged while taking off the lamination repeatedly.
What documents do I require for getting my marriage certificate attested?
One needs to submit their original marriage certificate of the couple, passport copies of both the individuals, 2 photos of each to get their marriage certificate attested at ND Universal.
Do I need to get my documents attested again if I have done it once during the visa transfer?
No, you do not need to get your document attested from all the authorities again if you have done it once. You will just need to get your certificates attested from the embassy of the country you are migrating to.
When can I contact your company for an inquiry?
We provide our clients with 24/7 available customer service. You can contact us via phone, address, email, or WhatsApp any time of the day regarding any query.
What documents are needed to be attested to obtain a visa?
There are mainly three types of attestation:
- Personal document attestation: Done for personal documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, e.t.c. It is essential for obtaining resident or family visas and also the spouse or dependent visas. It may also help one in getting sponsorship for the partner in a foreign country or changing the name in any university or college abroad.
- Commercial document attestation: Done for commercial documents such as property papers, firm registration, MSME registration, e.t.c. It is essential to get a work visa if you are planning to expand your business abroad.
- Educational document attestation: Done for academic documents such as degree certificates, e.t.c. It is essential to obtain a study or employment visa if you are planning to get a job or pursue higher studies abroad.
What documents do I need to get my degree certificate attested?
Your original degree certificate and passport copy will be required to get your degree certificate attested at ND Universal.
8+ Years Experience
Bullet Proof Security
Request Free Quote for Apostille and Attestation Services
We are one of the best UAE Embassy attestation and apostille services provider with 9 years of experience.