Apostille Services In Amravati
Most Affordable Apostille Facilities Available In Amravati
Are you looking for Apostille service providers in Amravati? We are glad to inform you that you will definitely be able to find many apostille services to help you out with certificates and document apostilling in Amravati quickly and easily. The most important job is to get to the right service provider in whom you can put your trust and let them handle your documents. It is really difficult to get service providers who provide fast services and follow the instructions and guidelines that are provided by the government thoroughly.
We, ND Universal, are very proud to be able to say that we are trusted and undoubtedly the best choice for getting your certificates and documents attested because we have been government-affiliated. We always help our clients by making the process of getting an apostille easier for them as we help them get their documents apostilled without much trouble. We can assure you that hiring us as your provider of Apostille services in Amravati will be a very wise decision.
What Is An Apostille?
The concerned authorities give apostille stickers after verifying the documents that could be needed in the other countries for having access to different services and facilities over there. This sticker will only be given to the documents if they can pass the verification process. The process and time of verification also depend on the type of document being verified. Apostille is currently accepted in ninety-two countries. It is required if you plan to visit a country that is a member of the Hague Convention.
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the sole authority that can provide the stamp of Apostille on the documents. It is the central level department responsible for dealing with all the issues and matters related to foreign affairs. The documents and certificates will get legalized, and you will be able to use them in the country that is part of the Hague Convention only after being apostilled. Legal actions are also strictly taken against those who get caught using documents and certificates that have not been apostilled.
Why And When Document/Certificates Apostille Is Required?
If you are planning to travel to a country that is a part of the Hague Convention, you will have to get your documents apostilled. Apostilled documents are one of the most important documents for getting your Visa, and the documents will also gain eligibility of being used only if they have the apostille sticker. Different types of documents involved are:
1. Certificate of Degree
- It is very important that you get your degree certificate apostilled because this will help you in acquiring work visas and employment abroad.
- If you are planning to go for your higher studies in the nations under the Hague Convention, you have to get your degree certificate apostille.
- Without getting your degree certificate apostilled, you will not be able to go for admissions in the colleges or universities abroad.
- If your certificates and documents are apostilled, it becomes much easier for you to find a job and get admission to the universities or colleges of your choice abroad.
- Your degree certificate will have no use in a foreign land if it does not have the apostille sticker.
2. Certificate of Birth
- It becomes easier for you to get a children's visa if you get your birth certificate. It is important for you to get this document apostilled.
- A birth certificate is one of the major documents that certifies your nationality and identity, which is why you need to get this certificate apostille.
- Getting your birth certificate apostille could help you prove your credential in other countries.
- It helps you get admission to any educational institute and it will be easier for you to apply for jobs abroad.
3. Certificate of Marriage
- A marriage certificate determines and identifies the relationship between the people claiming to be married and certifies the marital status of the two concerned individuals.
- This certificate needs to be apostilled to validate the marriage in countries members of the Hague convention.
- You get access to a resident visa, family visa, spouse visa, dependent visa, etc, if you get your marriage certificate apostilled.
4. Certificate of Police Clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the concerned individual is not having any current or past criminal record and legally validates the criminal data of an individual.
- You would be getting a clean chit when you are traveling if you have apostilled this particular certificate.
- This will assure the authorities of the foreign land that it is safe for them to welcome you to their country, so this certificate will not let anyone question you when you are abroad.
5. Export Document Certificate
- People who are involved in business need this certificate apostilled to make commercial work easier in other countries.
- Getting this certificate apostilled will help business people register their company, have export permission, expand the business, and have certificate incorporation.
6. Certificate Single Status
- One needs to get this certificate apostille to get their single status certified in nations under the Hague Convention.
- It also verifies if the individual is single.
7. Affidavit apostille
- Getting an affidavit certificate is majorly meant for people who want to claim their name and/or change it. They need to apostille these documents too.
- Getting this certificate apostille will make the process of name correction in countries that come under the Hague Convention easier.
8. Certificate of Death
- A death certificate identifies and confirms the death of an individual, and it is crucial to get this certificate apostille to make death-related claims overseas.
Countries That Accept Apostille Documents
Only the countries that are a member of the Hague Convention are the ones that will accept apostilled certificates and documents and other countries that do not come under the Hague Convention will not accept the apostilled documents and certificates. When visiting a country that comes under the Hague convention, it is essential for you to get your documents and certificates apostilled. The reason for the same is, these documents will be used by you in those Hague Convention countries.
The country officials will check if these apostilled documents have the apostille sticker or not. You need to double-check that all documents needed for getting a visa are apostilled, or else you will fail to get a visa for your journey. You can also hire us as your Apostille services in Amravati.
Process of Apostille Attestation
Getting your documents Apostilled can be a tiring process. The process is different for different documents. It depends on the type of document you want to be apostilled and the departments involved.
Any mistake will result in delay and difficulty in the process which might lead to the Apostille being rejected. Given below is the process of Apostille for different documents:
For getting apostille stickers on educational documents, the following process should be followed:
- The documents and certificates need to go through a verification that the Local Notary or the University will do.
- Then, under state verification, the documents will get verification from the Human Resource Development Department ( HRD ).
- After both processes are done, documents will be forwarded to the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ). Here, the documents will finally get their Apostille stickers.
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
For personal documents apostilling, the following steps should be followed:
- The first step of verification will involve a local notary from where the documents and certificates will be issued.
- Once this verification is done, it will be followed by the State Home Department or Sub Divisional Magistrate verification which will be done on the personal documents
- Once both the verifications are successful, the document and certificates will get an apostille stamp from the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ).
Commercial documents go through the following process:
- Commercial documents will first have to go through verification from the Chamber of Commerce
- Local Notary and State level departments do not play any role in the verification of commercial documents
- Documents are then sent to the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ) to get the apostille sticker as the final step.
The process mentioned above should be followed thoroughly. Individuals will not be able to pass the documents before the mentioned authorities verify the documents. Documents need to be verified thoroughly for getting the apostille sticker.
What Does an Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is a square-shaped sticker. It is 9 cm long, and is generated by the computer.
- There is a unique identifier digit in every apostille sticker.
- You do not need to get the documents checked by the embassy if you have got the apostille sticker.
- The Apostille sticker is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). It is a central level department that looks after the affairs that happen outside the country.
What if Your Documents are Laminated?
Try not to remove the lamination all by yourself,, as you could end up damaging the entire document. You can let us handle everything, including the lamination part by submitting the documents to us. Our professionals will very carefully handle your documents, and they will safely remove the lamination from the documents, and an Apostille sticker will be provided by the end of the procedure. You need to take the lamination off for the document to be verified because the concerned authorities will be unable to verify your documents with the lamination being there on it.
Documents Required for the Apostille Attestation Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille Process are mentioned below according to the type of documents:
Certificates related to Education like:
- For graduation, certificate of 10th & 12th
- For post-graduation, certificate of graduation
Certificates that contain Personal information like:
- Birth certificate or marriage certificate
Certificates related to Commerce
- All the documents related to Business like Export documents
Other documents: These documents are to be submitted along with the original certificates.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of Visa
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-size Photograph
- Application receipt of your Passport
Time Taken To Complete The Process
The apostille process time is determined by the type of documents and the urgency of the situation. Every department has its own time frame and goes on its own pace of working so delays are inevitable. However, you can contact ND Universal as trying to do this on your own will not only consume a lot of your time but energy as well. We can help you save all that hard work. The processing of the documents is usually done at a fast speed. Also, we do not take extra charges for fast service. You will get your documents in 5-7 working days.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille Services In Amravati?
The cost of the process will differ from the type of documents, and also how many of them need to be apostilled. Travel costs also have to be included if you are doing everything by yourself as all the departments are located in different places.
To avoid all these issues, it is suggested that you contact ND Universal. ND Universal is the best for you if you want to get your educational, personal, or commercial documents apostilled. As your apostille service provider, we make sure you do not spend more than needed and will also process the documents at an affordable cost.
How To Start The Process?
If you want to hire ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, it is suggested that you contact our executive. Our executive can personally attend to you to clear all the formalities. Feel free to clear the queries that you have and our executives will be more than happy to hear you and help you out. Once all the formalities are done, we can start the process. First, we will be collecting the documents from your home and then we will provide you with a receipt for them. We will not charge anything for the pickup and delivery of the documents.
You will also be able to track the progress of the process easily after it begins. We will keep you informed regarding everything at every step. The final drop-off service will be provided by Blue Dart Dispatch. With us, you will not be worried about the process through which your documents will be apostilled, and this will be delivered to you within a limited time without you having to go through the tiresome process. Our Apostille services in Amravati are trustworthy and prompt. Our clients can get their papers apostilled in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money at an affordable cost.
- Free Pick up and drop off services: Free pick up and drop off service of your documents is provided by us.
- Brand Value: Our experience in the industry has more than eight years, making us provide high-quality apostille and attestation services.
- No extra Charges: We keep in mind that you do not pay more than needed. No extra or hidden charges will be taken from you without informing you.
- 24x7 Customer Support: We take pride in our customers, and we are here for them 24x7 to assist them.
- Tracking of the documents: You do not have to worry about the safety of your documents because you will be provided with a time-to-time update regarding your documents and you will be able to track the progress of the process.