Degree Certificate Attestation Service in India
Are you trying to get a job in the gulf countries?
Did you already get a job in any of the GCC countries and need degree certificate attestation to go there?
Do you need help finding a reliable and professional degree attestation service to help you?
Well, don't worry, as you have found the best place to help get your degree certificate attestation for UAE and any of the gulf countries such as Saudi, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
Thanks to the impressive economic growth and career opportunities in the gulf countries, a huge number of people are looking to work in these countries.
However, to give wings to your career dreams, you must get the degree certificate attestation done first.
ND Universal can take care of your requirements no matter if you are dreaming of going to UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, or Kuwait. As we have helped hundreds of aspirants, let us help you with our Degree Certificate Attestation services.
What is degree certification attestation?
This is not the first time that you may have heard of this term. You might have heard it from your employer, the HR department, the recruiter, and many others. Even then, you could still have some concerns in your mind.
Don't worry; let us address those concerns right here.
Degree certificate attestation is a legal requirement by the GCC countries to ensure that your degree certificate is genuine and that you have earned it. This helps these countries to address the concerns of fake degrees.
What gulf countries need degree certificate attestation?
When looking to work in any gulf country, you need to have your degree certificate attested by the corresponding embassy of the country where you want to work.
You must get your degree certificate attested by the concerned country's embassy to apply for a job visa. The attested degree certificate is a mandatory requirement to apply for a job visa in GCC countries.
However, our professional degree certificate attestation services can take care of everything for you in no time.
So, let's understand the process of degree certificate attestation for gulf countries.
What is the process of degree certificate attestation?
Although you may want to go to UAE, Bahrain, or any other gulf country for work, the process for getting your degree certificate attested by the embassy of the country where you are going is similar.
Let's get to the details of the same:
Step #1: Attestation from the Local Level
- The first stage of the attestation process starts at the local level. The degree certificate must get verified by the Office of the Local Notary. This is an important step, as the process cannot move forward without completing this step.
Step #2: Attestation at the State Level
- Here, the documents are verified by the HRD/Home Department of the state government. According to the country, the department for verification changes. For example, in the case of degree certificate attestation by the Bahrain embassy, it must be done by the Home Department.
Step #3: Attestation by the Ministry of External Affairs
- At this stage, the final degree certificate verification takes place. The MEA of the country declares that the documents are vetted through the required process, and the same is genuine as submitted. The MEA then stamps the degree certificate and authenticates its genuineness. The stamp is important for the final embassy attestation.
Step #4: Embassy Attestation by the Corresponding Country
- In this last stage, the embassy of the country where you want to go for employment attests the degree certificate. This makes the degree certificate valid and legal to be used in that country for seeking employment or applying for a job visa.
How long is the process to get a degree certificate attested for gulf countries?
Most gulf countries have a similar attestation process for degree certificates. However, the time taken for each embassy to finish the attestation varies depending on various elements such as the number of documents, departmental process, etc.
However, here is the approximate time for degree certificate attestation:
- 7 days by the UAE embassy
- 45 to 60 days by the Saudi embassy
- 30 to 40 days by the Qatar embassy
- 5 to 7 days by the Oman embassy
- 5 to 7 days by the Bahrain embassy
- 8 to 10 days by the Kuwait embassy
What is the cost of degree certificate attestation for gulf countries?
The cost, too, depends on the length of the process, the departments involved, and the number of documents to be verified.
Therefore, we cannot say the exact amount for degree certificate attestation services.
However, at ND Universal, we provide reliable, professional, and cost-effective degree certificate attestation services for our clients.
Do you wish to know about our services and fees? We would love to help you.
We have worked in the field for many years and know how the process works extremely well. This industry expertise helps us deliver faster and better services to you. In addition, our services also include pick-and-drop to help you even further.
Contact our client support desk now!
Start the process
Call or executive and they will provide you all the information.
Our team will send you all the detail through email
Share your address so that we can collect your documents.
Our executive will collect yor document from your address.
After receiving the documents, you will get a confirmation call.
Pay half of the amount to start process and chill at home.