Get Apostille Services In Kolhapur At Minimum Price
You will surely get many apostille services available to assist you with document and certificate attestation in Kolhapur in no time. The most important thing is to reach out to the right service provider who gets your documents attested and apostilled in the fastest and most reliable way. It is not easy to find service providers who will provide you with quick assistance and services and will also follow the instructions and guidelines given by the government thoroughly.
We, at ND universal, are experienced and fit for all of these needs of yours and will help you in getting your Apostille sticker on documents. We are known for providing the best Apostille services in Kolhapur that make the procedure smoother, easier, and hassle-free for you. Our team of experts will be helping and guiding you till the completion of the entire procedure and you are always welcome to consult them anytime you are facing any trouble regarding the same. We are absolutely proud of our exceptional customer service. We update and inform you regarding everything at every step, and we make sure that your documents get back to you in a safe and secure way after the completion of the procedure.
What Is An Apostille?
The concerned authorities give apostille sticker after verifying the documents and certificates that could be needed in the other countries for having access to different services and facilities over there. This sticker will only be given to the documents if they will be able to pass the verification process. The process and time period of verification also depend on the type of document that is being verified.
Apostille is currently accepted in ninety-two countries. It is required if you are planning to visit a country that is a member of the Hague Convention. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the sole authority that can provide the stamp of Apostille on the documents and certificates and it is the central level department that has the responsibility of dealing with all the issues and matters related to foreign affairs. The documents and certificates will get legalized and you will be able to use them in the country that is part of the Hague Convention only after being apostilled.
Why and When Document/ Certificate Apostille is Required?
Attestation of the original documents is needed to confirm your application for a visa for purposes such as employment, studies, residency, and for acquiring all types of visas, including family visa, dependent visa, and trade visa. Attestation is also important for legally using the documents in an outside country. Here are all the documents that will need an apostille sticker on them and why you should get them apostilled.
1. Degree certificate
- It is very important that you get your degree certificate apostilled because this will help you in acquiring work visas and employment abroad.
- If you are planning to go for your higher studies in the nations under the Hague Convention, you have to get your degree certificate apostille. Without getting your degree certificate apostilled, you will not be able to go for admissions in the colleges or universities abroad.
- If your certificates and documents are apostilled, it becomes much easier for you to find a job and get admission to the universities or colleges of your choice abroad. Your degree certificate will have no use in a foreign land if it does not have the apostille sticker.
2. Birth certificate
- It becomes easier for you to get a children's visa if you get your birth certificate apostilled, as a personal document, it is important for you to get this document apostilled.
- Getting your birth certificate apostilled could help you prove your credential in other countries.
- It helps you get admission to a school or college and it will be easier for you to apply for jobs abroad.
- A birth certificate is one of the major documents that certifies your nationality and identity, which is why it is very important for you to get this certificate apostilled.
3. Marriage certificate
- A marriage certificate determines and identifies the relationship between the people who are claiming to be married.
- It certifies the marital status of the two concerned individuals.
- This certificate needs to be apostilled to validate the marriage in countries that are members of the Hague convention.
- You will be able to get a family visa, resident visa, dependent visa, spouse visa, etc if you get your marriage certificate apostilled.
4. Export Document Certificate
- People who are involved in business need this certificate apostilled because commercial, and other related work becomes much easier in other countries.
- Getting this certificate apostilled will help people in the business sector register their company, have export permission, expansion of the business, and have certificate incorporation.
5. Affidavit apostille
- Getting an affidavit certificate is majorly meant for people who want to claim their name and/or change it. They need to apostille these documents too.
- Getting this certificate apostilled will make the process of name correction in countries that come under the Hague Convention easier.
6. Police Clearance Certificate
- PCC certifies that an individual does not have any criminal history. This certificate validates a person's criminal record in a legal manner.
- An individual can get a clean chit if they can get their PCC certificate apostilled.
7. Single Status Certificate
- This certificate of single status verifies if you are unmarried or not.
- ne needs to have this certificate apostilled for getting their single status authorized in countries of Hague Convention.
8. Death certificate
- A death certificate identifies and confirms the death of an individual, and it is crucial to get this certificate apostilled to make death-related claims overseas.
- A death certificate shows the date and time of the deceased person.
- To claim the deceased person's body overseas, it is important to get the document attested.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
Only Hague Convention members are the ones that will accept apostilled certificates and documents and no other countries will accept the apostilled documents and certificates. So it is essential for you to get your documents and certificates apostilled because when you will be using these documents in those countries. After verifying your apostilled documents, the Hague convention member companies will only approve your visit.
Process Of Document Apostille
Getting your documents Apostilled can be a lengthy and tiring process. It also depends on the type of document you want Apostilled and the departments that will get them apostilled. Given below is the process of Apostille for different documents:
Educational certificate Apostille Procedure
- The Universities will first issue the educational documents after verifying them.
- The HRD department will validate the documents as the second step.
- After the papers are validated by HRD, the documents are forwarded to the MEA department. On this step, the stamp is given.
Personal certificate Apostille Procedure
- The notary will start the process by verifying the non-eductaional or personal documents as the the first step.
- Here, the papers are assigned to Sub Divisional Magistrate for further verification and validation.
- MEA will do the final varification and assign the apostille stamp at the last step of the procedure.
Commercial certificate Apostille Procedure
- As the first step, the Coc or Chamber Of Commerce will verify the commercial documents.
- Then the documents are directly forwarded to MEA department. Here, the documents are authenticated.
- Apostille stamp is given to the documents. State level verification is not required here.
The significance of document apostille can be understood by the fact that without the documents being attested by the concerned authorities, their validity will not be taken in lawfully, and the documents will not be allowed to be used on foreign premises. If the documents are not attested properly, then their use will never be valid; and if caught being used, a charge sheet can be filed against that individual.
What Does An Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is square-shaped and is 9 cm long
- The sticker is generated by a computer
- Every sticker has a unique identifier digit in every apostille sticker
- You do not need to get the documents checked by the embassy if you have got the apostille sticker
- The Apostille sticker is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). It is a central level department that looks after the affairs that happen outside the country.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
It is mandatory that you need to take the lamination off for the document to be verified because the concerned authorities will be unable to verify your documents with the lamination being there on it. Try to avoid removing the lamination all by yourself, as you could end up damaging the entire document.
You can allow us to handle this lamination removal task, and our professionals will be very careful when handling your documents. They will safely remove the lamination from the documents and an Apostille sticker will be provided by the end of the procedure. Once it is done, we will deliver the apostilled document to your mentioned address.
Documents Required for Apostille Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille Process are mentioned below according to the type of documents:
Documents or certificates related to Education like:
- For graduation, 10th and 12th certificate
- For post-graduation, a certificate of graduation is required
Documents or certificates that contain Personal/Non-Educational information like:
- Birth certificate, or
- Marriage certificate
Documents or Certificates related to Business or Commerce
- All the business-related documents, such as Export documents
Other supporting documents: These documents are to be submitted along with the original certificates.
- Passport-size Photographs
- Application receipt of the Passport
- Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of your Visa
- Copy of your Passport
Time Taken To Complete The Process
The MEA or Ministry of External Affairs usually takes about one day. But the time taken to complete the entire process depends on the document type that is to be verified and the departments of the respective states that will verify the documents.
Because the authentication of documents is done by different departments based on what document is to be verified, it will probably take from 15 to 20 business days for getting the Apostille certificate if you do it on your own. But with ND Universal, you will be getting your documents and certificates apostilled in very less time as we have good experience in this task. You will get your apostille stamp with us in just 5-7 working days.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille Services In Kolhapur?
The fees charged for the Apostille cannot be predicted because it keeps changing with time and also depends on the authority that is in charge. The fee is also charged based on the authentication you need. When you do it on your own, you may end up spending lots of money as you need to visit different departments located at different locations.
To avoid all these unwanted hassles, it is suggested that you contact ND Universal. As your apostille service provider, we make sure you do not spend more than needed and will also process the documents apostilled at a very low cost.
How To Start The Process?
If you have decided to hire ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, it is suggested that you contact our executive. Our executives will personally attend to you for getting all the formalities done. Feel free to ask away the queries that you have, and our executives will be more than happy to hear you and help you out. Once all the formalities are completed, we can start the procedure.
First, we will collect the documents from your home, and then we will provide you with a receipt for them. We will not charge anything for the pickup and delivery of the documents. You will also be able to track the progress of the process easily after it begins. We will keep you informed regarding everything at every step. Our Apostille services in Kolhapur are reliable, and we are quick and clients get their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money and without any worry.
- Best at Customer Support: We take pride in our customers and are here for them 24x7.
- Tracking of the documents: You do not have to worry about the safety and location of your documents because you will be provided with a time-to-time update regarding your documents and you will be easily able to track the progress of the process.
- Team of Experts: Our company has a team of experts who are best at what they do and will be careful with all your documents.
- Free Pick up and drop off: We provide a free pick up and drop off service for your documents.
- Experience: Our experience in the industry for more than eight years makes us provide high-quality apostille service to our clients
- No hidden charges: We make sure that you do not pay more than needed. No extra or hidden charges will be taken without informing you, and we will also highlight the reasons.