Easiest Apostille Services In Navi-Mumbai
You can find plenty of apostille services out there in the market to help you out with certificates and document attestation in Navi-Mumbai in reliable and quick ways. However, finding the right service provider in whom you can put your trust and let them handle your documents is another difficult job. It is hard to get hold of service providers who provide quick services and thoroughly follow government guidelines.
We can proudly say that ND Universal is rightfully trusted by many and is the best choice for getting your documents and certificates attested because we are government-affiliated. We thoroughly assist our clients by making getting their documents apostilled easier for them and helping them. We will make sure that we do not worry you about the process through which your documents will be attested, and they will be delivered to your doorstep in little to no time without you having to go through the tiresome process alone.
What Is An Apostille?
After verifying the documents and certificates required in the other countries, the concerned authorities provide apostille stickers for having access to different services and facilities in those countries. This sticker can only be provided to the documents if they pass the verification process. The time for verifying the records depends on the paper being verified.
Apostille has been accepted in ninety-two countries till now. Getting your documents Apostilled is a requirement if you plan to visit a country member of the Hague Convention. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the only authority that can provide the stamp of Apostille on the documents and certificates. The documents and certificates will get legalized, and you will be able to use them in the country that is the domain of the Hague Convention only after being apostilled.
Why and When Document/ Certificate Apostille is Required?
If you plan to travel to a country part of the Hague Convention, you must get your documents and certificates apostille. Apostilled documents are crucial for getting Visa, and the papers will gain the eligibility of being used only if they are apostilled. You will not be allowed to cross the border to other countries that come under the Hague Convention if you have not apostilled your documents. Legal actions are taken if you get caught using papers and certificates that have not been apostilled.
1. Certificate of Degree
- It would help get your degree certificate apostille to acquire work visas and employment abroad.
- If you have any plans to go for higher studies in the nations under the Hague Convention, you need to get your degree certificate apostille.
- It becomes much easier for you when you are trying to find a job and get access to the universities or colleges of your choice abroad if your certificates and documents are apostilled.
- Your degree certificate will not be used in a foreign land if it does not have the apostille sticker. Without getting your degree certificate apostilled, you will be unable to go for admissions in colleges or universities abroad.
2. Certificate of Birth
- It becomes straightforward for you to get a children's visa if your birth certificate is apostilled; it is essential to get it apostilled as a personal document.
- Getting your birth certificate apostilled will help you prove your credential in those countries.
- It enables you to get into a school, college and it will be easier for you to apply for jobs abroad.
- A birth certificate is an essential document that certifies your nationality and identity, which is why you need to get this certificate apostilled.
3. Certificate of Marriage
- A marriage certificate identifies the relationship between the people claiming to be married.
- It certifies the marital status of the two concerned individuals.
- The certificate has to be apostilled to validate the marriage in countries members of the Hague convention.
- You will be able to get a family visa, resident visa, dependent visa, spouse visa, etc. if you get your marriage certificate apostilled.
4. Certificate of Police Clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate certifies the concerned individual is not having any current or past criminal record.
- This certificate validates the illegal data of an individual legally.
- You are given a clean chit when you have apostilled this particular certificate when travelling.
- This will assure the authorities of the foreign land that it is safe for them to welcome you to the concerned country, so this certificate will not let anyone question you when you are travelling abroad.
5. Export Document Certificate
- People involved in business need to get this certificate apostilled because commercial and other related and similar work becomes much more accessible in other countries.
- Obtaining this certificate apostilled can help you register their company in the business sector, have export permission, expand the business, and have certificate incorporation.
6. Certificate Single Status
- The single status certificate verifies if you are single.
- One needs to get this certificate apostilled to certify their single status in nations part of the Hague Convention.
7. Affidavit apostille
- Getting an affidavit certificate is majorly meant for people who want to claim their name and change it. They need to get these documents apostilled too.
- Obtaining this certificate apostilled will make the process of name correction in countries that come under the Hague Convention easier.
8. Death Certificate
- A death certificate identifies and confirms the death of an individual, and it is crucial to get this certificate apostilled to make death-related claims overseas.
Countries That Accept Apostille Documents
Only Hague Convention countries accept apostilled certificates and documents, and other countries that are not under the Hague Convention do not obtain the apostilled documents and certificates.
When visiting a country that comes under the Hague convention, you need to get your documents and certificates apostilled. You would use these documents in those countries and check if they have the apostille sticker that can only be granted by the legal authority of the respective country. You need to double-check and ensure that all documents required for getting a visa are apostilled, or else you will fail to get a ticket for your journey.
Process of Document Apostille
Getting your documents Apostilled can be a lengthy and tiring process. It also depends on the type of document you want Apostilled and the departments that will be apostilled. Given below is the process of Apostille for different documents:
For getting apostille stickers on educational documents, the following process should be followed:
- The documents and certificates will go through a verification that the Local Notary or the University will do. This is where the document was issued in the first place.
- Then, under state verification, the documents will get confirmation from the Human Resource Development Department (HRD).
- After both processes are done, documents will be forwarded to the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs). Here, the documents will finally get their Apostille stickers.
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
For getting apostille stamps on the personal documents, the following steps should be followed:
- The first step of verification will involve a local notary from where the documents and certificates will be issued.
- Once this verification is done, it will be followed by the State Home Department or Sub Divisional Magistrate verification which will be done on the personal documents
- Once both the verifications are successful, the document and certificates will get an apostille stamp from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
Commercial documents go through the following process:
- Commercial documents will first have to go through verification from the Chamber of Commerce
- Local Notary and State level departments do not play any role in the verification of commercial documents
- Documents are then sent to the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) to get the apostille sticker as the final step.
The process, as mentioned above, should be followed without any negligence. Individuals cannot pass the documents before the said authorities verify the documents. Any mistake will delay and difficulty in the process, leading to the Apostille being rejected. Documents need to be verified and checked thoroughly for getting the apostille sticker.
What Does An Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is square-shaped and 9 cm long, generated by the computer.
- Every sticker has a unique identifier digit in every single apostille sticker.
- Hague convention countries check the legitimacy and authenticity of the information provided in the documents with the individual identification digits on these stickers.
- You do not need to get the documents reviewed by the embassy if you have reached the apostille sticker.
- The Apostille sticker is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). It is a mid-level department that looks after the affairs outside the country.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
Do not remove the lamination all by yourself, as you could end up damaging the entire document. By submitting the documents, you can trust us and handle everything, including the lamination part. The answer can assure you that our professionals will be conscientious when taking your documents. They will safely remove the lamination from the papers, and an Apostille sticker will be provided by the end of the procedure. It would help if you took the lamination off to verify the document. The concerned authorities will not confirm your documents with the lamination on them.
Documents Required For Apostille Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille Process are mentioned below according to the type of documents:
Documents or certificates related to Education like:
- For graduation, certificate of 10th & 12th
- For post-graduation, certificate of graduation
Documents or certificates that contain Personal/Non-Educational information like:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
Documents or Certificates related to Business or Commerce
- All the documents related to Business like Export documents
Other supporting documents: These documents are to be submitted along with the original certificates.
- Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of your Visa
- Copy of your Passport
- Passport-size Photographs
- Application receipt of the Passport
Time Taken to Complete the Process
Time taken for the process being completed can only be determined by the type of documents and the situation's urgency. Every department has its time frame and goes on its own to vary from case to case.
However, you are more than welcome to contact ND Universal because doing this on your own will only consume a lot of your time and energy, and we can help you save all that hard work. The processing of the documents is usually done in just 5 to 7 working days.
Charges for the Process
The cost involved in the process differs from the type of documents and also how many of them need to be apostilled. Travel costs are also included if you do everything yourself as all the departments are located in different places.
Contact ND universal to avoid all such trouble. As your apostille service provider, we make sure you do not spend more than needed and process the documents within a week.
How to Start the Process?
If you have decided to hire ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, it is suggested that you contact our executive. Our executives will attend to you personally to get all the formalities done. And you are entirely welcome to ask away the queries you have, and our executives will be more than happy to hear you and help you out. Once all the formalities are completed, we can start the procedure. First, we collect the documents from your home, and then we provide you with a receipt for them.
We won't charge anything for the pickup and delivery of the documents. You will also be able to track the progress of the process easily after it begins. We will keep you informed regarding every procedure at every step.
Our Apostille services in Navi-Mumbai are reliable; We quickly provide our clients with their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money and without any worry.
- Free Pick up and drop off services: Free pick up and drop off service of your documents.
- Brand Value: Our experience in the industry is more than eight years, which makes us provide high-quality apostille and attestation service.
- No extra Charges: We try our level best not to pay more than needed. No additional or hidden charges will be taken from you without your knowledge.
- 24x7 Customer Support: Our customers are our top priority, and we are here for them 24x7 to assist them.
- Tracking of the documents: You do not have to worry about the safety of your papers because time-to-time updates regarding your documents will be provided, along with their location, and you will be able to track the progress of the process.