Apostille Services In Ahmedabad
Guaranteed Apostille Services In Ahmedabad At Lowest Price
Many apostille service providers are there in Ahmedabad that are willing to help people who want to get their documents attested in the right manner. Since there are so many of them, it gets very hard to pick and trust one service provider as many of them are slow and others will not follow the instructions and guidelines given by the government for this particular work.
The process of choosing one service provider can get tiresome. ND Universal will be the best choice of apostille service provider because ND Universal is not only government-affiliated but also helps the clients in easing out the multi-layered process of an apostille. If you decide to hire ND Universal as your service provider then you will need not worry about the quality and the process being followed as everything is done systematically.
What Is An Apostille?
In general language, an Apostille is a sticker that is provided to the documents and certificates to be used in a country other than theirs. This sticker is only provided to the documents and certificates that pass the general verification done on a different level. These verifications are also based on the type of documents.
Apostille is accepted in ninety-two countries around the world and is required if an individual wants to travel to a country that is a part of the Hague Convention. The document validity is different based on your country, for Indian validity of apostille document is 6 months. The MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ), which is a central level department dealing with all the affairs and issues related to a foreign land, provides the stamp of Apostille to the documents and certificates. Once being apostilled, these documents and certificates will get legalized to be used in the country that is part of the Hague Convention.
Why and When Document/ Certificate Apostille is Required?
If you are an individual that wants to travel to the countries that are a part of the Hague Convention then you will have to make your documents apostilled. This is the only way these documents will get the eligibility to be used and Apostilled documents are also mandatory to acquire a visa. If the documents are not being apostilled then individuals will not get to enter into the premises of other nations. Legal actions are also taken against the individuals who are caught using documents and certificates that are not being apostilled.
Countries That Accept Apostilled Documents
Apostille documents are not accepted by every foreign country. You will have to keep in mind that the countries that are part of the Hague Convention are the ones accepting the documents and certificates that are apostilled.
Apostille of documents and certificates are important, it does not matter why you want to visit the place because for using any document or certificate in outer countries accepting apostille, they should have the apostille sticker granted by the legal authority of the country. If all the required documents for a visa are not apostilled then the visa request gets rejected and that is why it is better to get an apostille done
Apostille is a multi-layered process and takes more time than one can anticipate. The time frame depends on the type of document and so does the procedure being followed and departments being involved. The processes listed below are followed by different types of documents:
For getting apostille stickers on educational documents, the following process should be followed:
- The documents and certificates will have to go from the verification being done by the Local Notary or the University. This will be the place from where the document would have been issued in the first place
- Then the documents will get the verification from the Human Resource Development Department ( HRD ) that comes under state verification
- After the process is done, documents will get to the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ). Here, the documents will get their Apostille stickers
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
For getting apostille stamps on the personal documents, the following steps should be followed:
- The initial verification will be done by the local notary from where the documents and certificates will be issued
- Once the initial verification is done, verification by the State Home Department or Sub Divisional Magistrate will be done on the personal documents
- Once both the verification are done successfully, the document and certificates will be eligible to get an apostille stamp from the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ).
Commercial documents go through the following process:
- Commercial documents will have to get verification from the Chamber of Commerce
- Local Notary and State level departments will not play any role in Commercial document verification
- Documents then will be sent to the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ) and will get the apostille sticker
The process described above should be followed without any negligence. Individuals can not pass the documents before being verified by the previously mentioned authorities. Any negligence will result in difficulties in the process. Documents should be verified accurately for getting the apostille sticker. To make the process easier for yourself, just constant AND Universal. And relax while your documents get their apostille sticker in a legally approved manner.
What Does an Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is a computer-generated square shaped sticker that is 9cm long
- Every Apostille sticker contains a unique identification digit.
- The countries that are part of the Hague convention can check the legitimacy of the information provided in the documents with the help of these unique identification digits.
- There is no need to get the documents checked by the embassy if you have got the apostille sticker.
- The Apostille sticker will be provided by the Ministry of External Affairs ( MEA ). It is a central level department that looks after the affairs that happen outside the country.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
If the documents are laminated then do not try to rip off the lamentation by yourself as this will destroy the document. Submit the documents as they are to ND Universal, our professionals will safely remove the lamination from the documents and an Apostille sticker will be provided by the end of the procedure. It is important to take off the lamination because with the lamination being on, the documents will not get verified.
Documents Required for Apostille Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille Process are mentioned below
Documents or certificates related to Education like:
- For graduation, certificate of 10th & 12th
- For post-graduation, certificate of graduation
Documents or certificates that contain Personal/Non-Educational information like:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
Documents or Certificates related to Business or Commerce
- All the documents related to Business like Export documents
Other supporting documents: To be submitted along with the original certificates.
- Copy of your Passport
- Passport-size Photographs
- Application receipt of the Passport
- Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of your Visa
Time Taken For Apostille Process In Ahmedabad
Time taken for the apostille process will depend on the type of documents and the urgency will also play an important role. Every department will work at their own pace and hence delays can be there.
Individuals should contact ND Universal as doing the process by yourself will take a lot of time than anticipated. The processing of the documents will be done in just 5 to 7 working days.
The cost of the process will depend on the type of documents and how many of them are to be apostilled. Travel costs will also be included if you are doing the process by yourself as all the departments are at different places.
To avoid all the unwanted travel and cost, people should contact ND Universal. ND Universal as your apostille service provider will not make you pay more than needed and will also process the documents within a week.
How to Start the Process With ND Universal?
To hire ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, you will have to contact our executive. The executive will personally attend to you for clearing all the formalities. You can ask any doubts you have in your mind from our executive. Once all the formalities are done, we will start the process. The first step of the process will be collecting the documents from your respective home and sending the receipt of the same.
No charges will be taken for the pickup and delivery of the documents. Once the process gets started, you will be able to track the progress of your documents very easily. We will also keep informing you time by time. The final drop-off service will be provided by Blue Dart Dispatch.
ND Universal's service in Ahmedabad is the fastest and most relatable apostille service where clients will get their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money.
- Free Pick up and drop off services: Being a client of ND Universal, you will get free pick up and drop off service of your documents.
- Brand Value: We are working in the industry for more than eight years and have adequate experience in providing high-quality apostille service to our clients
- No extra Charges: We will not make you pay more than needed. No extra charges will be taken without informing the right reasons
- 24x7 Customer Support: Our professionals are ready to help you at any hour of the day. We provide 24x7 customer support
- Tracking of the documents: With us, neither you have to worry about the safety of your documents nor about where your documents are because we provide time to time updates on your documents and you will also be able to track them online.