Get Apostille Services In Panvel At An Affordable Cost
We have many apostille services available to assist you with document and certificate attestation in Panvel in no time. The most important thing is to reach out to the right service provider who gets your documents attested and apostilled in the fastest and most reliable way.
It is not easy to find service providers who will provide you with quick assistance and services. Those providers of Apostille services in Panvel must also follow the instructions and guidelines given by the government thoroughly.
However, we are proud to be able to say that ND Universal is undoubtedly the best choice for getting your documents and certificates attested.
We are government-affiliated and also thoroughly help our clients by making the process of an apostille easier. We can give you the assurance that it will be the best decision for you to hire us as your service provider. We will not let you worry about the process through which your documents will be attested, and they will be delivered to you in very little time.
What is an Apostille?
The concerned authorities give apostille stickers after verifying the certificates that could be needed in the other countries for having access to different services and facilities over there. This sticker will only be given to the documents if they will be able to pass the verification process. The process and time period of verification is based on the type of document that is being verified.
If you are planning to travel to a country that is a part of the Hague Convention, you will have to get your documents and certificates apostilled. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the sole authority that can provide the stamp of Apostille on the documents and certificates. Basically, MEA is the central level department that has the responsibility of dealing with all the issues and matters related to foreign affairs. The documents and certificates will get legalized, and you will be able to use them in the country that is part of the Hague Convention only after being apostilled.
Why And When Document/ Certificate Apostille Is Required?
Apostilled documents are one of the most important documents for getting your Visa. Your documents will also gain eligibility of being used only if they have the apostille sticker. You will be unable to cross the border to other countries that come under the Hague Convention if you have not gotten your documents apostilled.
- If you are planning to go for your higher studies in the nations under the Hague Convention, you have to get your degree certificate apostille. Without getting your degree certificate apostilled, you will not be able to go for admissions in the colleges or universities abroad.
- It is very important that you get your degree certificate apostilled because this will help you in acquiring work visas and employment abroad.
- If your certificates and documents are apostilled, it becomes much easier for you to find a job and get admission to the universities or colleges of your choice abroad. Your degree certificate will have no use in a foreign land if it does not have the apostille sticker.
- A birth certificate is one of the major documents that certifies your nationality and identity, which is why you need to get this certificate apostilled.
- Getting your birth certificate apostilled could help you prove your credential in other countries.
- It becomes easier for you to get a children's visa if you get your birth certificate apostilled. As a personal document, it is important for you to get this document apostilled.
- It helps you get admission to a school or college and it will be easier for you to apply for jobs abroad.
- A marriage certificate determines and identifies the relationship between the people who are claiming to be married.
- It certifies the marital status of the two concerned individuals.
- This certificate needs to be apostilled to validate the marriage in countries that are members of the Hague convention.
- You will be able to get a family visa, dependent visa, resident visa, spouse visa, etc, if you get your marriage certificate apostilled.
Police Clearance Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the concerned individual is not having any current or past criminal record.
- This certificate legally validates the criminal data of an individual.
- You would be given a clean chit when traveling if you have apostilled this particular certificate.
- This will assure the authorities of the foreign land that it would be safe for them to welcome you to their country, so this certificate will not let anyone question you when you are traveling abroad.
Export Document Certificate
- People who are involved in business need this certificate apostilled
- With this, commercial and other related work becomes much easier in other countries.
- Getting this certificate apostilled will help people in the business sector register their company, have export permission, expansion of the business, and have certificate incorporation.
Single Status Certificate
- The single status certificate verifies if you are single or not.
- One needs to get this certificate apostilled to get their single status certified in nations that are a part of the Hague Convention.
- Getting an affidavit certificate is majorly meant for people who want to claim their name and/or change it. They need to apostille these documents too.
- Getting this certificate apostilled will make the process of name correction in the countries that come under the Hague Convention easier.
- A death certificate identifies and confirms the death of an individual outside the country.
- It is crucial to get this certificate apostilled to make death-related claims overseas.
Legal actions are also strictly taken against those who get caught using documents and certificates that have not been apostilled.
Countries Accepting Apostille Documents
Apostille is currently accepted in 92 countries. It is required if you are planning to visit a country that is a member of the Hague Convention. Only the countries that are a member of the Hague Convention are the ones that will accept apostilled certificates. Any other country that does not come under the Hague Convention will not accept the apostilled certificates.
You need to double-check that all documents needed for getting a visa are apostilled, or else you will fail to get a visa for your journey.
Process Of Document Apostille
Getting your documents Apostilled can be a lengthy and tiring process. It also depends on the type of document you want Apostilled and the departments that will get them apostilled. Given below is the process of Apostille for different documents:
For getting apostille stickers on educational documents, the following process should be followed:
- The documents and certificates will go through a verification that the Local Notary or the University will do. This is the step from where the documents were issued in the first place.
- Then, the documents will get verification from the HRD Department, under state verification.
- In this step, the documents will be forwarded to the MEA department. Here, the documents will finally get their Apostille stickers.
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
For getting apostille stamps on the personal documents, the following steps should be followed:
- The first step of verification will involve a local notary from where the documents and certificates will be issued.
- Once this verification is done, it will be followed by the State Home Department or Sub Divisional Magistrate verification which will be done on the personal documents
- Once both the verifications are successful, the document and certificates will get an apostille stamp from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
Commercial documents go through the following process:
- Commercial documents will first have to go through verification from the Chamber of Commerce
- Local Notary and State level departments do not play any role in the verification of commercial documents
- Documents are then sent to the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) to get the apostille sticker as the final step.
The process as mentioned above should be followed without any negligence. Individuals cannot pass the documents before the mentioned authorities verify the documents. Any mistake will result in delay and difficulty in the process which might lead to the Apostille being rejected. Documents need to be verified thoroughly for getting the apostille sticker.
What Does an Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). It is a central level department that looks after the affairs that happen outside the country.
- The Apostille sticker is square-shaped. It is 9 cm long and generated by the computer.
- Every sticker has a unique identifier digit in every apostille sticker.
- Hague convention countries check the legitimacy and authenticity of the information provided in the documents with the help of the unique identification digits on these stickers.
- You do not need to get the documents checked by the embassy if you have got the apostille sticker.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
It is important to take the lamination off from the document to be verified because the concerned authorities will be unable to verify your documents with the lamination being there on it. But, try to avoid removing the lamination all by yourself, as you could end up damaging the entire document.
You can let us handle everything, including the lamination part by submitting the documents to us. We assure you that our professionals will be very careful when handling your documents and they will safely remove the lamination from the documents, and an Apostille sticker will be provided once the procedure will be completed.
Documents Required for Apostille Process
Documents that are required for the Apostille process are mentioned below according to the type of documents:
Documents related to Education like:
- For graduation, 10th & 12th certificates
- For post-graduation, certificate of graduation
Documents that contain Personal information like:
- Birth certificate,or
- Marriage certificate
Business related documents
- All the documents related to Business like Export documents
Other supporting documents: These documents are to be submitted along with the original certificates.
- Passport-size Photographs
- Application receipt of the Passport
- Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of your Visa
- Copy of your Passport
Time Taken To Complete The Process
The time taken for the process to be completed can only be determined by the type of documents and the situation's urgency. Every department has its own time frame and goes on its own working pace, so it can vary from case to case.
However, availing Apostille services in Panvel will help you complete the process faster. You are more than welcome to contact ND Universal as trying to do this on your own will only consume a lot of your time and energy, and we can help you save all that hard work. The processing of the documents is usually done in just 5 to 7 working days.
What Are The Charges For The Process?
The cost involved in the process is based on the type of documents to be attested. It is also based on the factor of how many documents need to be apostilled. Travel costs will also be included if you do everything yourself as all the departments are located in different places.
|Cost||₹ 3900.00||₹ 4900.00|
|Time||6-8 Working Days||4-6 Working Days|
|Same Day Delivery
To save your cost on traveling, it is suggested that you contact ND Universal. As your apostille service provider, we make sure you do not spend more than needed and will also process the documents within a week.
How to Start the Process?
If you have decided to hire ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, it is suggested that you contact our executive. Our executives will personally attend to you to get all the formalities done. Feel free to ask away the queries that you have, and our executives will be more than happy to hear you and help you out. Once all the formalities are completed, we can start the procedure. First, we will collect the documents from you, and then we will provide you with a receipt for them. After the process is completed, we will deliver the apostilled documents to your doorstep.
We will not charge anything for the pickup and delivery of the documents. You will also be able to track the progress of the process easily after it begins. We will keep you informed regarding everything at every step. Our Apostille services in Panvel are reliable and quick. Our clients get their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money and without any worry. We help our clients get their documents attested without you having to go through the tiresome process alone.
- Free Pick up and drop off services: Free pick up and drop off service of your documents.
- No extra Charges: We try our level best so that you do not pay more than needed. No extra or hidden charges will be taken from you without your knowledge.
- Brand Value: The experience we have in the industry is of more than eight years, and this makes us provide high-quality apostille and attestation service.
- 24x7 Customer Support: Our customers are our top priority, and we are here for them 24x7 to assist them.
- Tracking of the documents: You do not have to worry about the safety of your papers because time-to-time updates regarding your documents will be provided, along with their location, and you will be able to track the progress of the process.