Vietnam Embassy Attestation [Full Information]
Vietnam is home to many temples and shrines and is adored by many for its pleasing visual experience. Many people relocate to Vietnam for a peaceful life and opportunities to grow in terms of commerce. All the documents and certificates that are required should be attested by the embassy in a proper way before applying for a visa. Vietnam Embassy Attestation can help individuals in getting the visa and permission to enter the country lawfully.
What Is Embassy Attestation?
The term embassy attestation refers to the process that has to be followed to get the documents and certificates authenticated by the embassy. The process involves different documents, and according to the need and the kind of document being attested, different departments get involved. Attestation of significant documents and certificates is important even if an individual wants to go as a tourist.
Vietnam Embassy Attestation is an act of legalization of documents and certificates by the in-charge department to get valid verification. These verifications will help the document to affirm the genuineness of the information mentioned in it. Various documents are required to be attested by the consulate of the Embassy of Vietnam in India.
Embassy attestation will provide an individual the right to use the documents in Vietnam for different purposes. Attestation by the Vietnam Embassy is compulsory for applying for a visa. The process that is followed for Embassy Attestation is very long and tiresome. Thus, it is recommended to take help from ND Universal.
Why Is Embassy Attestation Required?
Embassy Attestation is a mandatory process that has to be followed in a very particular manner in order to use the documents and certificates in Vietnam. All the documents and certificates that have been issued from any government cell of India have to be verified by certain departments to get the final embassy attestation.
1. Degree Certificate: It is a professional/educational document.
- Attestation of degree certificates will help individuals in acquiring student and work visas.
- Attestation of this certificate will let students study in Vietnam while enjoying all the facilities provided.
- Individuals wanting to pursue their education in Vietnam or willing to get better job opportunities should get their degree certificate attested.
2. Birth Certificate: It is a personal/non-educational document.
- A birth certificate is stated as one of the most important documents for children to be enrolled in schools.
- It is also a significant document for students who want to attend college or university in Vietnam.
- A birth certificate is also used for purposes related to migration and is also very crucial for tourists visiting Vietnam.
- Individuals should attest to their birth certificate to get a visa, and an attested birth certificate will also help in changing the name if needed.
3. Marriage certificate: It is a personal document.
- A marriage certificate signifies a marital relationship between two people. This document should be attested to legalize marital status in Vietnam.
- An attested marriage certificate will also help individuals in getting a family visa, spouse visa, dependent visa, and resident visa.
- Married couples visiting Vietnam should also get the certificate attested to prove the relationship they hold.
4. Police Clearance Certificate:
- A police clearance certificate is issued regarding the criminal records of an individual. An attested Police clearance certificate is used to prove the innocence of an individual to the administration of Vietnam.
- The PCC should be attested to avoid the hassles in the visa application acceptance, which can happen if someone does have a criminal record.
- Individuals should attest to this document to prove their honesty towards the law.
5. Export Document: It is a commercial document.
- Export documents should be attested by business people as this will help in company registration in Vietnam and expansion of the business as well.
- Individuals related to commerce should attest to this document to gain exportation permission in the premises of Vietnam.
- Without embassy attestation, no one will be allowed to use their documents and certificates in Vietnam. One should attest to the documents to be trouble-free in another country.
Different Types of Attestation
There is a systematic process that has to be followed to get different kinds of documents attested from the embassy. Many departments are involved and the verification should be done by the in-charge department.
1. Personal/ Non-Educational Documents
These types of documents contain information related to an individual that does not correspond with any professional or educational credentials. These types of documents include birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.
Personal documents are attested majorly to get residency in Vietnam or for visiting the place as a tourist.
Steps of verification:
- All the personal documents will go through notary verification at the regional level. This is the same department from where the documents would have been issued initially.
- State-level authentication is done by the State Home Department or by the SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate).
- Central-level legalization of documents and certificates is done by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs). This department looks after the external affairs of the country.
- The final attestation is done by the Vietnam Embassy.
2. Professional/Educational Documents
Documents and certificates containing information that will help an individual to get admission to a college or university or in getting a job are included in professional/educational documents.
These documents include a degree certificate, work experience certificate, etc. These documents should be attested by the Vietnam embassy to get a visa.
Steps of verification:
- All the documents and certificates must get verified from the relevant university or by the local department from where they were issued initially.
- State-level authentication will be done by the HRD (Human Resource Development) Department.
- Central-level legalization will be done by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
- The final attestation will be done by the Vietnam Embassy.
3. Commercial Documents
Documents that are to be used for opening a business in Vietnam will have to be attested by the embassy.
Commercial documents include the power of attorney, export documents, etc. Attestation of these documents by the embassy will help an individual to expand his business legally.
Steps of Verification:
- All the commercial documents must get verified by the Chambers of Commerce.
- Central-level legalization will be done by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
- The final attestation will be provided by the Vietnam Embassy.
Brief Guide about Attestation from Various Departments
Many departments are involved in the process of embassy attestation. Different departments are in charge of the verification of different kinds of documents. Documents and certificates have to go through regional, state-level, and central-level legalization before going for the final attestation from the Vietnam Embassy. The procedure will involve the following departments:
Step 1: Authentication By The Local Notary
Documents and certificates that are personal, professional, and educational should get verified by the local notary. Without this regional level verification, the process will not continue. The documents and certificates have to be verified by the notary from where they were issued initially. In the case of commercial documents, the initial verification is done by the Chamber of Commerce instead of the local notary.
Step 2: Authentication By State-Level Departments
Verification of documents and certificates at the state level is done by various departments. Professional and educational documents are verified by the HRD (Human Resource Development) Department, and personal and non-educational documents are to be attested by the State Home Department. The SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate) works separately from the state but is included in the same level.
Step 3: Legitimization By The MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
All the documents must get legalized by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs). This is a central government department that works in affairs that are related to foreign premises. The department will provide documents and certificates with a stamp that will confirm the authenticity of documents and certificates. Before applying for MEA attestation, the documents and certificates should be verified by all the relevant departments in a very systematic manner.
Step 4: Vietnam Embassy Attestation
The final step of Embassy Attestation for Vietnam is done by the Vietnam Embassy. This step is the last step of attestation and will require proper verification from the previous departments. Vietnam Embassy Attestation will legalize the use of the attested documents and certificates in the country without any trouble.
The authorities of Vietnam will not allow anyone to enter their premises without properly attested documents. All the documents issued by Indian Government departments have to be verified by relevant officials to get the embassy attestation done. Embassy Attestation is mandatory to acquire any type of visa.
What Documents Are Required For Vietnam Embassy Attestation?
The following documents will help individuals to get the embassy attestation:
- Original Document that has to be attested
- Other supporting documents:
- Photocopy of passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Passport application receipt
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
Only original documents should be provided for the process of attestation as the process can not be done on duplicate documents. If one's documents are not in a printed version, they can contact ND Universal for help and they will arrange the documents. If the documents are laminated, then one should not try to remove the lamination by themselves. They should simply submit the documents as they are. ND Universal will remove the lamination without causing any damage to the documents.
Time Taken For Vietnam Embassy Attestation
The time taken for the process to be completed cannot be generalized. The time frame will depend on the origin and type of the document one wants to attest. It also depends on the departments involved in the process as every department works in a different time frame. In many cases, the documents are put on hold and it can take up to a few weeks to months to get the procedure done.
By hiring ND Universal, one will not only get a fast attestation but it would also be done in a very safe and systematic manner. The individual will not have to worry about anything and their attested document will be delivered within a week.
Cost of Vietnam Embassy Attestation
The cost of the procedure will depend on the origin and type of the document. It will also depend on the involvement of different departments and the number of documents to be attested. Departments that are in charge of verification are scattered around, thus the traveling charges will be greater than what ND Universal will offer.
By hiring ND Universal, one will get high-quality and comfortable attestation service at a reasonable cost. They work transparently and the person will not be charged extra without any solid reason.
How to Start the Process?
To start the process of attestation by hiring ND Universal as the attestation service provider, the individual will have to call their executive. The executive will explain all the details about the procedure. The organization will collect the documents from one's home and a receipt will be provided for the same. After collecting one's documents, they will start the process of attestation and the person will be able to track the process daily.
After the attestation is done, ND Universal will dispatch the attested documents through Blue Dart Dispatch and the tracking details will be provided to the individual. They will provide free pick-up and drop-off services for the documents.
Why Choose ND Universal?
There are many service providers available in the country that can provide attestation, but not all of them will be government-authorized attestation service providers like ND Universal. ND Universal will not only help in getting the attestation by the embassy in a safer manner but will also take care of the documents. The process of attestation can be confusing, thus their experts will guide one through the steps that are to be followed. They work in a very systematic yet fast manner, thus the attested documents will reach the individual in one week.
ND Universal also gives a high-quality embassy attestation service at a very reasonable cost. One will not have to waste time in the visits to the departments, and thus will not have a stressful time with the process of attestation.
Highlights of Service Provided
- One-stop destination for embassy attestation
- Experience of more than 8 years in the field of attestation
- Staff availability 24*7
- High-quality customer service
- Systematic and fast service
- Transparent work ethics
- Reasonable cost
- Easy payment methods
- Free pick up and drop off services
Frequently Asked Questions
Does ND Universal charge for pick-up and drop-off services?
No, ND Universal will never charge the client for these services. They provide pick-up and drop-off services for free in India.
What is the role of Attestation?
Attestation is a legal process that has to be followed for validating the information mentioned in the documents and certificates. Attestation is a crucial and mandatory process for getting a visa. Attestation will also help one in using the documents and certificates in another country as it is illegal to use unattested documents.
What should one do if their original education certificates are lost?
If one’s educational certificates are lost, they should go through the following points:
- Submit a lost certificate application to the college/university.
- Lodge an FIR in the police station.
- Take the signature of the Duty Officer on the FIR.
- Get a copy of the FIR with IPC (Indian Penal Code) Number.
- Use the copy to apply for duplicate certificates.
What documents should one get attested to obtain an employment visa?
Documents an individual must get attested include:
- Highest level educational certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Post-graduation certificate
Is physical presence required?
No, one will have to take no stress about the process because ND Universal professionals will work very safely and steadily to get the documents attested. There is no need for the individual to be present physically.