Most Affordable Apostille Services In Guntur
When it comes to Apostille Service Providers, you are likely to find many such firms or service providers in Guntur, who will be ready to get apostille attestation done for your documents and certificates. Getting an apostille involves various steps of verification and handling important original documents. It is therefore very important to avail the services of a firm that is government authorized and can carry out the process in a legal manner. Often, many of these firms do not follow the guidelines provided by the government or take a very long time to complete the entire procedure.
Thus, hiring a trusted service provider can be tough and confusing. To make things easy for yourself, you can avail of the services offered by ND Universal. ND Universal is a government-authorized firm offering the best apostille services in Guntur.
What is an Apostille?
Apostille is a type of sticker or stamp that is provided to important documents or certificates used in foreign countries. The country shall be a signatory to the Hague Convention. Getting an apostille for your documents and certificates requires various levels of verification at the regional, state, and central levels. The process may be slightly different for different types of documents that have to be apostilled.
If you are planning to visit a country that is a part of the Hague Convention, you will compulsorily need to get an apostille stamp or sticker for your documents which you wish to use in this country. In India, The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), is the government's authorized body to deal with all foreign-related matters and is the central level department that issues an apostille stamp to the documents and certificates. This allows you to use these documents abroad legally.
Why and When Do You Require Apostille Attestation Services?
If you want to travel to any country which is a signatory to the Hague Convention, you will require a few documents and certificates for your purpose of travel which should have an apostille stamp. Some documents and certificates need to be mandatorily apostilled in order to acquire a particular kind of visa from these countries. You will not be granted permission to enter these countries if your documents do not have an apostille stamp and some nations also take strict legal actions against those who travel without apostilled documents and certificates.
Countries Which Accept Apostille Certificates
Not all foreign nations demand apostille attested documents and certificates. They are only required to be presented in countries that are signatories to the Hague Convention. You might have various reasons to travel to another country and no matter what it is, you are required to carry all documents and certificates which you want to use in that country, only if they carry an apostille stamp.
Without an apostille which is given by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), these documents or certificates will not have any legitimacy to be used in countries that are a part of the Hague Convention. Also, it is highly possible that your visa request gets rejected if you fail to produce the desired apostilled documents and certificates.
Apostille attestation is a multiple-step procedure and can take much more time to complete than you expect it to. The type of document which requires apostille attestation is the factor that usually influences the entire process that is conducted, the departments which get involved in the process, as well as the time taken for completion. The process carried out for apostille attestation of various types of documents is as follows:
Following is the process that is followed for getting an apostille stamp or sticker on educational documents:
- First, the document or the certificate is verified by the Local Notary or the University from where it was originally issued.
- In the second stage, the Human Resource Development (HRD) Department verifies the educational document or certificate. This is state-level verification.
- In the final step, the document or the certificate is verified at the central level by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and this is the department that issues the apostille stamp or sticker to the document.
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
Following is the process that is followed for getting an apostille stamp or sticker on personal or non-educational documents:
- First, the document or the certificate gets verified by the Local Notary who initially issued it.
- In the second stage at the state level verification, the document or the certificate is verified by the State Home Department or the Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- Once this is done, the documents or the certificates are verified at the central level and receive an apostille stamp or certificate from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
Following is the process that is followed for getting an apostille stamp or sticker on commercial documents:
- The Chamber of Commerce is the government body that is responsible for verifying commercial documents.
- In the case of such documents, Local Notary or different State level departments are not involved in the verification process.
- After the documents get verified by the Chamber of Commerce, they are sent to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) for getting an apostille stamp or sticker.
The process differs on the basis of the type of documents and certificates. The entire process should be strictly followed as per the guidelines of the government without any negligence. Being negligent at any stage might result in delaying the process.
What Does an Apostille Look Like?
- Apostille stamp is a digitally-generated sticker that is square in shape and measures 9 centimeters in length.
- Apostille stickers typically have a unique identification digit mentioned on it.
- The unique identification digit helps in checking the legitimacy of the document or the certificates and verifies the information they contain, in the country where these documents are used. This country should be a part of the Hague Convention.
- Embassy attestation or verification of documents and certificates is not required once they have received an apostille stamp or sticker.
- In India, the Ministry of External Affairs is the central level government-authorized body for issuing apostille stamps to certificates or documents.
What if Your Documents are Laminated?
Apostille stickers or stamps are not issued on documents and certificates which have been laminated. Ripping off the lamination from the documents tends to damage it and might result in tearing the document. If you want to get an apostille for such documents and certificates, you can submit them to ND Universal. Professionals at ND Universal carefully remove the lamination and send them for apostille attestation. Once the process is completed, the documents and certificates are returned to you.
Documents Required for the Apostille Attestation Process
To get an apostille attestation on your documents, you are required to present the following documents:
Educational Documents or Certificates:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets or certificates for graduation.
- Graduation mark-sheet or certificate for post-graduation.
Personal or Non-Educational Documents or Certificates:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
Commercial or Business-related Documents:
- Export documents or any other business-related documents as demanded.
Other Supporting Documents:
Some other supporting documents have to be submitted along with the original documents and certificates for completing the apostille attestation process. These include:
- Passport's photocopy
- Passport's application receipt
- Passport-size photographs
- Aadhar Card's photocopy
- Visa's photocopy
Time Taken to Complete the Process
The time that is taken to complete the process of apostille attestation is influenced by the type of documents that require apostille attestation. Every department works at its own pace and often holds back the documents for different types of verification. This can result in certain types of delays. It is therefore difficult to predict the time taken for the completion of the process.
ND Universal is a government-authorized firm that can get an apostille for your documents in a quick and hassle-free manner. Getting apostille attestation done by yourself will take a lot of time whereas ND Universal can get the procedure completed in just 5 to 7 working days.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille Services In Guntur?
The type and the number of documents and certificates which require apostille attestation determine the cost of the process. When you decide to get the process done individually by yourself, you will have to shell out more money because the total cost will also include the conveyance cost. Conveyance cost will have to be borne by you because you will be required to travel to different locations where different departments are located.
Below are the two different package options available here, pick the best as per your convenience
To avoid the extra expenses, you can choose to avail the apostille services offered by ND Universal. ND Universal charges you only for the process of apostille and you are required to pay nothing extra. With ND Universal, you will get back duly apostilled documents and certificates in a week's time at minimal costs.
How to Start the Process?
To sign up with ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, you can contact the Executives of our team. The executives give personal attention to your doubts and queries and will help you complete all the formalities. Once the formalities are completed, the process of apostille attestation is initiated.
To start the process, the firm's agents pick-up your documents and certificates from your doorstep and furnish you with a receipt for the same. The pick-up services offered by ND Universal are free of cost. You are provided a tracking ID and you can track the entire process of apostille attestation online. You are also provided regular updates about the same by the team. After the process of apostille attestation is complete, the documents and certificates are delivered right at your doorstep through Blue Dart Dispatch.
- No charges for Pick-up and Drop-off Services: With ND Universal, you will not have to bear any charges for the pick-up and drop-off of your documents and certificates. These services are absolutely free for the clients.
- Brand Value: ND Universal has an industry experience of more than eight years and our team is adequately experienced in providing smooth and superior quality services for apostille attestation to the clients.
- Zero Extra Charges: At ND Universal, the clients have to bear zero extra charges. You will be required to pay only for the process and will receive a receipt for all your payments. Nothing extra is charged without the proper information.
- 24*7 Customer Support: ND Universal has 24*7 customer support for its clients where our professionals are available at all times for helping you out with anything you need.
- Tracking Documents: ND Universal provides its clients tracking IDs which can help keep track online of the documents and the entire process. This can help you ensure the safety of your documents and certificates.
|PG Degree Certificate
|Police Clearance Certificate
|Single Status Certificate
|Power of Attorney
|Physical Analysis Report
|Certificate of Incorporation
|Chemical Analysis Report
|Power of Attorney
|Certificate of Origin
|Article of Association
|Memorandum of Association
|Food and Drug Licence