A Complete Guide To Apostille Services In Aurangabad
In Aurangabad, there are various apostille service providers who are ready to help you get your documents and certificates attested in a legal manner. Because so many of them offer similar services, it often gets difficult to choose one service provider who carries out the process in an authentic manner. Many of these service providers take a lot of time to complete the entire apostille attestation process and some do not adhere to the guidelines stated by the government while getting apostille attestation done.
The process of choosing a service provider who you can trust gets really confusing. To get the apostille attestation of your documents and certificates, your go-to choice should be ND Universal. This is because ND Universal is one of the best apostille attestation service providers you will find in Aurangabad and the firm is affiliated with the government. Being a government-authorized firm, ND Universal helps its clients get the multi-layer apostille attestation process done easily in a completely legal manner. ND Universal provides quality service and assures that the documents are handled safely, and the process followed at the firm is highly systematic and standardized.
What Is An Apostille?
Apostille is a kind of sticker that is provided to certain documents and certificates which have to be used in some other country than the origin country of the individual. Apostille attestation sticker is provided only after the documents and certificates have passed through other verifications at different regional and state levels, and the entire process of verification and getting an apostille differs at times on the basis of the type of documents or certificates which require an apostille.
Apostille attestation of documents and certificates is mandatory if you want to travel to a country that is a signatory to the Hague Convention and there are ninety-two countries in the world that accept apostille attested documents and certificates. In India, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the government body that is responsible for dealing with all foreign-related issues and affairs, and this is the department at the central level which is responsible for providing apostille stamps to the documents or certificates. After apostille attestation, the documents get legalized and can be used in countries that are a part of the Hague Convention.
Why and When Do You Require Apostille Attestation for Documents and Certificates?
If you are planning to visit countries that are a part of the Hague Convention, then the documents and certificates which you wish to use in these countries will require apostille attestation. Without apostilled documents, you will not be permitted to enter these countries, and such nations are likely to take legal actions against the individuals who do not adhere to the guidelines and do not have apostilled documents and certificates.
1. Degree certificate
- Apostille attestation of degree certificate is important and required when you are applying for a work or employment visa.
- If you want to pursue your studies or higher education from abroad, in a country that is a part of the Hague Convention, you will require an apostilled degree certificate. Without an apostilled degree certificate you will not be able to seek admission in a particular college or university in these countries.
- The degree certificate will be of no use abroad if it has not received an apostille stamp because then you will not be able to use it for admission in some college or university or for applying for a work visa, and it will hold no value without an apostille.
2. Birth certificate
- A birth certificate falls under the category of a personal document and is generally used to acquire a child visa.
- Apostille attestation of the birth certificate helps you to prove your credentials in some other country
- It also helps you if you are a student and want to apply for admission in a particular school, college, or so on.
- An apostilled birth certificate is legal proof stating your nationality and thus, its apostille attestation becomes highly important.
3. Marriage certificate
- A marriage certificate also falls under the category of a personal document and it helps to determine the marital status between two individuals.li>
- It acts as proof that you and your spouse are legally married..
- Marriage certificate has to be apostilled if you want to validate your marriage in a country that is a part of the Hague Convention.
- Apostille attestation of a marriage certificate is an essential requirement for acquiring a spouse visa, a family visa, a resident visa, or a dependent visa.
4. Police Clearance certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate is essentially required to prove that the individual does not have any past or present criminal records.
- It is important for validating your criminal records or data in a legal manner.
- Apostille attestation of a police clearance certificate is important if you want to get a clean chit for traveling internationally.
5. Export document certificate
- Getting an export document certificate apostilled is generally a requirement for businessmen or businesswomen travelling to other countries for business-related purposes.
- When these are apostilled they can easily be used abroad and you can easily engage in commercial work and activities.
6. Single status certificate
- A single status certificate is required when you have to prove that you are not married and your relationship status is single.
- A single status certificate has to be apostilled if you wish to use it to prove your single status in a country that is a part of the Hague Convention.
7. Affidavit certificate
- If you need to claim your birth name and also want to change the same, you will need an affidavit certificate which is duly apostilled by the concerned authorities.
- You can use this certificate once it is apostilled in countries that fall under the Hague Convention for the purpose of getting your name corrected.
8. Death certificate
- Apostille attestation of a death certificate is very important for getting a claim from overseas.
- This certificate helps to prove the status of the death of an individual.
- It is crucially important when you have to take someone's body from a country that is a part of the Hague Convention.
Countries Accepting Apostilled Documents
Apostilled documents and certificates are not accepted in all foreign nations. Only the countries which are signatories to the Hague Convention accept documents and certificates which have received an apostille stamp.
The reason for your visit to these countries is not a matter of concern. No matter which purpose you visit the country for, you will need to get your documents and certificates apostilled. Without an apostille stamp or sticker which has been granted by the concerned department or authority of your country, these documents and certificates are not eligible to be used legally in countries part of the Hague Convention. Your request for a visa is likely to get rejected if the required documents and certificates are not apostilled.
The Process of Document Apostille
Apostille attestation is a multi-layered procedure that often takes a lot more time than you expect. The time taken for the apostille process to complete, the procedure which is followed, and the departments which are involved, are all dependent on the type of document or certificate which has to be apostilled. The process of Apostille attestation for different types of documents is mentioned below:
For acquiring an apostille sticker or stamp on an educational document, the process which is followed is as mentioned below:
- First, the document or the certificate goes through a process of verification which is carried out by the Local Notary or the University from where the document was originally issued.
- After this, the document or the certificate gets verified by the Human Resource Development (HRD) Department, and this is the state-level verification of the document.
- 3. After state-level verification, the document or the certificate reached the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), which is the government body at the central level responsible for giving the document or certificate the apostille sticker or stamp.
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
For acquiring an apostille sticker or stamp on a personal or non-educational document, the process which is followed is as mentioned below:
- The first step requires the document or the certificate to be verified by the Local Notary from where it was initially issued.
- After this, the document or certificate goes through state-level verification which is done by the State Home Department or the Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- Finally, the document or the certificate gets an apostille stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
For acquiring an apostille sticker or stamp on a commercial document, the process which is followed is as mentioned below:
- Commercial documents are verified by the Chamber of Commerce and the Local Notary or the concerned State level departments have no role to play in the verification process of commercial documents
- After verification by the Chamber of Commerce is complete, the documents become eligible for acquiring apostille stickers from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
The process mentioned above should be followed strictly without being negligent towards any requirements. Any negligence at any step results in errors in the entire process and makes it difficult to get the documents and certificates apostilled. You have to ensure the documents and certificates go through all levels of verification without fail and are accurately verified at every stage. It is a typical procedure and to make it easier for yourself, you can hire ND Universal's apostille services In Aurangabad for getting your documents and certificates apostilled in a quick and legally approved manner.
What Does an Apostille Look Like?
- Apostille sticker or stamp is a computer-generated sticker that is square-shaped and is 9 centimeters in length.
- Each Apostille sticker has a unique identification digit on it.
- These unique identification digits are used to check the legitimacy of the documents or certificates and the information they contain, in countries that are a part of the Hague Convention.
- Once the document or certificate has received the apostille sticker, it is no longer needed to get checked by the embassy.
- The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) provides apostille stickers to the documents or certificates. It is the department at the central level responsible for looking after foreign affairs.
What If Your Documents Are Laminated?
Apostille attestation is not given to the documents or certificates which are laminated. If you try to rip off the lamination from the documents, it is likely to damage the documents. However, you can always submit your documents and certificates to ND Universal. At ND Universal, our professionals carefully and safely remove the lamination from the documents and return you duly apostilled documents once the procedure of apostille attestation is complete.
Documents Required for the Apostille Attestation Process
The following documents are required for the Apostille attestation process:
Educational Documents or Certificates:
- Certificates or mark sheets of class 10th and 12th for graduation.
- Certificate of graduation for post-graduation.
Personal or Non-Educational Documents or Certificates:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
Commercial or Business-related Documents:
- All necessary documents which are related to the business such as Export documents.
Other Supporting Documents:
These are required to be submitted along with all the original documents and certificates.
- Passport's photocopy
- Passport's application receipt
- Passport-size photographs
- Aadhar Card's photocopy
- Visa's photocopy
Time Taken For Apostille Process In Aurangabad
The time taken to complete the process of apostille attestation usually depends on the type of documents or certificates which need to be apostilled and how urgently do you need the apostille attestation done. Generally, every department has its own set time to complete the process and these departments tend to work at their own pace. Because of this, it is difficult to predict the time that is taken for the process to complete and often there are also unexpected delays.
To get your documents and certificates apostilled quickly in a hassle-free manner, you can contact ND Universal. We provide trusted Apostille services In Aurangabad. Getting the documents apostilled by yourself individually will take much more time than you can anticipate. ND Universal gets your documents and certificates apostilled in just 5 to 7 working days.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille In Aurangabad?
The cost of the apostille attestation process depends on the type of documents and the number of documents that have to be apostilled. If you choose to get the process done by yourself, you will also have to bear travel costs because different departments are located in different places.
To cut down on your travelling expenses, and avoid any unnecessary expenditure, you should choose to hire ND Universal as your provider for Apostille services In Aurangabad. With ND Universal, you will only be required to pay whatever is needed for the process and nothing extra will be charged from you. You will get your documents apostilled in a week's time at an affordable cost.
How to Start the Process With ND Universal?
To start the process by hiring ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, you are required to contact our Executives. Our executives personally attend to the clients and will help you complete all the required formalities. They are there to answer all your doubts and queries regarding the process and the service we provide. After all the formalities have been completed, we initiate the process.
The process begins with collecting your documents and certificates from your home and you will be provided a receipt for the same. We do not charge you for pick-up services. Once the documents reach us, we start the process. We will also provide you with a tracking ID that will help you track the entire process easier. You will also receive updates about the process from time to time from our team. Once the apostille attestation is complete, the documents and certificates are dispatched through Blue Dart Dispatch.
ND Universal's Apostille services in Aurangabad are one of the fastest and most reliable apostille services. Through us, the clients can get their documents apostilled in 5 to 7 working days at minimal costs and in a smooth and legal manner.
- Free of cost Pick-up and Drop-off Services: ND Universal gets your documents and certificates picked up from your home by reliable agents and we also deliver apostilled documents right at your doorstep, and both these pick-up and drop-off services are completely free.
- Value of Our Brand: ND Universal has been working in this industry for more than eight years and we have good and adequate experience in providing our clients quality apostille services.
- Nothing Extra is ChargedAt ND Universal, nothing extra will be charged from you. The clients only have to pay whatever is required for the process and will get all receipts for the same through which they can verify how much they have paid for what.
- 24*7 Customer Support: : ND Universal provides 24*7 customer support where our executives and professionals are ready to help you whenever you want at any time of the day.
- Tracking the Process: ND Universal enables you to keep a track of the entire process and also your documents. Therefore you do not have to be worried about the safety of your documents as you can easily track them online and we also provide you timely updates of the same.