Qatar Embassy Attestation in Chennai
ND Universal Provide Best Qatar Embassy Attestation in Chennai, accepting documents for attestation from all over the world. Established couple of years ago, the company has marked its presence and provides primarily services for certification for the documents from various authorities. Our service at ND Universal offers apostille services for different kind of documents including Educational Certificate Apostille, Non-Educational Documents Apostille like birth certificate, Commercial Documents Apostille. We believe in offering valuable services to our client to make their process for legalization. The apostille, procedures begin at the Notary attestation and carried on by SDM attestation.
We are here for Qatar Embassy Attestation in Chennai
Qatar Embassy Attestation Services in Chennai
Planning to visit Qatar for personal/educational or business trip? Well, don’t forget to get your certificates attested in case you have been busy looking after other arrangements, ND Universal is here to assist you in getting your documents legalized.
What is attestation?
Attestation is the act of verifying the documents by providing the seal or the stamp on the document /certificate.
Which documents can be attested?
- Educational Documents (SSC Certificate, HSC Certificate, Higher Education/ Degree Mark sheet)
- Non Educational Documents (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, School Leaving Certificate, Medical Certificate, PCC Certificate)
- Commercial Documents (Power of Attorney, Invoice Certificate of origin, GMV Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation, Article of association, Memorandum Certificate)
What are the documents required for Qatar Embassy attestation in chennai?
The original copy of the document you would like to attest with the covering Letter addressed to the Embassy, followed by photocopy for same and a copy of passport. Besides this, ND Universal service charges for attestation.
What is the process of Qatar Embassy Attestation in Chennai ?
The process of attestation involves
- Attestation of Documents from Notary
- Attestation from HRD (This is not applicable for all countries
- Respective State Attestation for Educational Documents
- MEA Stamp
- Embassy Attestation