Marriage certificate attestation for UAE
Liberalization has made it easy for individuals to obtain a visa. But there are still a number of requirements you need to fulfil in order to be eligible for it. One of the most important one is the attestation of a marriage certificate. It is required if you intend to travel to the UAE for family visa purposes. You can get the certificate attested through ND Universal who are operating across the country.
Why is the marriage certificate attestation required for UAE visa?
The attestation of marriage certificate involves getting an attestation stamp placed on the document from the embassy of the country you intend to travel to, in this case the UAE. The attestation needs to be carried out in the country that has issued the document i.e., India. The attestation proves that the document is authentic. The marriage certificate is an evidence that you are legally married. The attestation will help you sponsor your spouse or get a family residence visa.
How to obtain UAE embassy attestation services?
Do you intent to get your marriage certificate attested from the UAE embassy? You have come to the right place. ND Universal provides attestation services for all the types of documents including marriage certificate. At ND Universal, we strive to provide out valuable customers the best and the most genuine attestation services. ND Universal is the first choice of many people across India when it come to certificate attestation. Our services cover a number of cities including Chennai, Kerala, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Karnataka.
The process to get your marriage certificate attested is quite time consuming. There are a number of steps needed to be carried out before the final attestation stamp is procured from the UAE embassy. The steps are briefly described below:
- Notary attestation - The first step of the attestation procedure is to get your certificate authenticated from your local notary. Mostly, this is in the form of a stamp and signature on the document. The notary attestation is the most basic requirement of the verification process. Hence, it is usually the first step in getting any document attested in India.
- Attestation from the home department - The second step is the attestation of the document from the home department. The home department is responsible for the authentication of personal documents including birth certificate, death certificate and marriage certificate. It is the exclusive responsibility of the home department and its assigned officers to attest personal documents.
- Sub-divisional Magistrate – The SDM acts as an alternative to the home department and in some cases, for the HRD. But keep in mind, it is mandatory to get home department attestation for some authorities. The sub-divisional magistrate works independent of the state government.
- Ministry of external affairs - The ministry of external affairs is the department of the central government responsible to handle the country's external affairs. The MEA Attestation is the last step in the procedure before the document is attested by the UAE embassy.
- Embassy Attestation - This is the final in most cases. The attestation is performed by the personnel of the embassy of the concerned country i.e., the UAE.
How much time is needed for the whole procedure?
The duration of the process depends on several factors including the type of document you need to get attested, the country you are applying for and the authorities you need to get it attested from. Normally, it takes 7 to 8 working days for the process to complete.
What is the cost of attestation?
The charges for the attestation of marriage certificate vary form country to country. There may be different charges depending upon the city the certificate was issued from. Moreover, there may be extra charges depending upon the services you opt for e.g., pick and drop service for the documents.
Request Free Quote for Apostille and Attestation Services
We are one of the best attestation and apostille services provider with 9 years of experience.