Cheapest Apostille Services Available In Valsad - Guaranteed
In Valsad, many apostille services are available to help you out with document and certificate attestation in less time. The difficult part, however, is to find the right service provider that can get your documents attested and apostilled in the quickest and most trusted way. It is very hard to find good providers for Apostille services in Valsad to give you real-time assistance and services. You need to find service providers who follow the instructions and guidelines given by the government thoroughly.
We can proudly say that ND Universal has been entrusted by many and is certainly the best choice for getting your documents and certificates apostilled. We are affiliated with the government. We also assist our clients step-by-step by making the process of getting their documents apostilled smoother for them as we help them as we get things done without much problem. We can give you the assurance that hiring us as your service provider will be the wisest decision to hire us.
What Is An Apostille?
Apostille sticker is provided on your documents by the related authorities after confirming them and that would be needed in the other nations for having permits to different facilities in those countries. Only after clearing the validation procedure, the stamp will be provided on your certificates. The document types and the time taken for the process are related.
Apostille is accepted in ninety-two countries to date. Apostilling a document is a requirement if you are planning to visit a country that is a Hague Convention. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the sole authority that can provide the stamp of Apostille on the documents and certificates. The documents and certificates will be legalized and you will be able to use them in the country that comes under the Hague Convention only after being apostilled.
Why And When Document/Certificates Apostille Is Required?
If you have plans to travel to a country that is a part of the Hague Convention, you must get your documents and certificates apostille. Apostilled documents are one of the most important documents while applying for a Visa. The documents will also gain eligibility for being used only if they have the apostille sticker.
1. Certificate of Degree
- With the degree certificate apostille it becomes easier to apply for a job and get a work visa in the countries that come under the Hague Convention.
- Having your certificate of degree apostilled will help you apply to colleges in the Hague Convention member nations. Without it, you will not be able to get into the colleges.
2. Certificate of Birth
- If you get your birth certificate apostille, it becomes easy to obtain a child visa. As a personal record, it is significant to get a birth certificate apostille.
- Getting this certificate apostille will assist you verify your certificate and you can get into a university or school. It will also be easy to apply for jobs abroad.
- A certificate of birth is an important record that authorizes your identity. That is why it is important to get this certification apostilled.
3. Certificate of Marriage
- A marriage certificate acts as proof of the marital status of two concerned individuals.
- The certificate of marriage validates the marriage of two people in nations that are counted as members of Hague Convention.
- A lot of added benefits come with apostilling this certificate and this includes having access to family visa, resident visa, spouse visa, and much more.
4. Certificate of Police Clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate certifies the concerned individual is not having any criminal record.
- The criminal data of an individual is legally validated in this certificate.
- The authorities are assured that it is safe for you to cross borders and this makes traveling abroad easier.
5. Export Document Certificate
- People who are involved in business need to get this certificate apostilled because commercial and other similar work becomes much easier in other countries.
- Getting this certificate apostilled can help you in the business sector register their company, have export permission, etc.
- It is also required when you want to expand your business, and have certificate incorporation.
6. Single status Certificate
- Apostiling these documents helps verify your single status in the countries that come under the Hague convention.
- It confirms that you are single, especially in case of divorce. It also allows divorced people to get married further.
7. Apostilling Affidavit
- If you have changed or corrected your name then you need to get the affidavit certificate.
- Apostilling an affidavit is important because your changed name will be reflected in the documents that you will be using abroad.
8. Certificate of Death
- The certificate of death confirms and verifies the death of an individual.
- This document helps in making death-related claims in countries that are the members of hague convention countries.
Countries That Accept Apostille Documents
Hague convention member nations are the only ones that accept the apostilled documents and certificates, on the other hand, you will have to present attested certificates in other countries. For having a smooth and trouble-free experience in a foreign land you need to have the apostilled documents with you so that you can easily have access to all the facilities that are being offered in these Hague Convention member nations.
The authorities of these countries will be able to verify your document only after seeing the apostille sticker, which was provided by the concerned authorities of the country you belong to. One the other hand, countries that are not members of Hague Convention, do not accept apostille documents. You will be unable to cross these countries' borders under Hague Convention if your documents are not apostilled. Legal actions are also taken against those who get caught using documents that have not been apostilled.
Process of Apostille Attestation
Having your documents apostilled is a lengthy and time-consuming process. This also depends on the type of document you want to get apostilled and the institutions that will verify them. Any mistake will result in delay and difficulty in the process which might lead to the Apostille being rejected. The process involved is:
For getting apostille stickers on education-related documents, the process is as follows:
- Local notary verification at the first step.
- Next, the documents are verified by the Human Resource Development (HRD).
- At the last step, an apostille sticker provided by the Ministry of External Affairs.
Non-Educational / Personal Documents
The process of getting apostille stickers on personal/ non-educational documents is below:
- Initially, the verification by the Local Notary department takes place.
- In the next step, the verification by the State Home Department or Sub Divisional Magistrate is done.
- At last, an apostille stamp from the MEA is provided when it is completely verified.
For getting apostille sticker on commercial document, these steps are followed:
- At the initial phase of the process, a verification by the Chamber of Commerce takes place.
- There is no role of HRD or local notary.
- When the documents are successfully validated, the documents will get the apostille sticker from the Ministry of External Affairs.
The method as mentioned should be obeyed without any failure. Any individual will not be able to pass the documents before they are verified by the said authorities. It is important that all the documents involved need to be verified comprehensively to get the apostille sticker.
What Does an Apostille Look Like?
- The Apostille sticker is square-shaped and a 9 cm long stamp.
- It is generated by a computer and is placed at the back of the document.
- A unique identifier digit is provided in every single apostille sticker.
- The legitimacy of the documents can be checked by the authorities of the countries that come under the Hague Convention.
- There is no need to get the documents verified by the embassy if there is an apostille sticker on it. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) provides the apostille sticker.
What if Your Documents are Laminated?
It is not advised for you to remove the lamination yourself because this may result in damaging the entire document. You can trust ND Universal, a trusted provider of Apostille services in Valsad. We will handle everything, including the lamination part. After submitting the documents to us it is assured to you that our professionals will be handling your documents very carefully and they will safely remove the lamination from the documents. It is hard to verify the documents with the lamination still on them so it is essential to remove the lamination on the certificate and documents.
Documents Required for the Apostille Attestation Process
Below is a list of documents required for the process of getting apostille:
Education-related documents include:
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Graduation certificate
Personal/ Non-educational documents include:
- Certificate of birth
- Single status certificate
- Certificate of Marriage
Commerce or business documents include:
- Export documents
- Company registration document
Other supporting documents:
- Aadhar card copy
- A copy of Visa
- A copy of Passport
- Photographs of Passport-size
- Passport application report
Time Taken To Complete The Process
The process is definitely lengthy, but the duration will obviously vary from situation to situation depending on the type of document that is being verified and how urgently it is required by the applicant. The time taken is also determined by the departments that are involved in the verification process. But, if you do it yourself, it may take any time from 15 days to even more than a month.
However, getting in touch with ND Universal will save you a lot of your time and energy. With us, the documents will be apostilled in very less time. Our Apostille services in Valsad are safe, reliable and our clients are provided with their documents in just 5 to 7 working days without being charged any extra money.
What Is The Cost Of Apostille Services In Valsad?
The charges will apply according to the number of documents that need to be apostilled and what type of documents they are. There may be extra charges included if you try doing this yourself as you may need to travel to every involved department. This will increase your travelling charges as those departments are located at different locations.
By contacting ND Universal, you will be able to avoid going through all of this trouble and save yourself some money. As your apostille service provider, we make sure you spend the minimum on the process and will also get the documents apostilled within a week.
How To Start The Process?
If you have decided on hiring ND Universal as your Apostille Service Provider, you are suggested to contact our executive. Our executives personally attend to you for getting you through all the formalities. You are whole-heartedly welcome to ask any questions that you may have and our executives will be glad to help you out. After completion of all the formalities, we would be able to start the procedure. We would start by collecting the document from your doorstep and a receipt will be provided to you during pickup of the documents.
We would like to add and highlight that we do not charge anything for the pickup and delivery of the documents. We also let you track the progress of the process easily after it begins. We make sure you are well-informed about everything that happens during the process. We will make sure to not worry you about the process through which your documents will be provided with the apostille sticker and it is going to be delivered to your doorstep in little to no time.
- 1. Pick up and drop off: We provide you with the added benefit of pickup and drop off services.
- 2. Excellence of Experience: More than eight years of experience makes us one of the best in this industry and we have gained the trust of many over the years.
- 3. Zero Hidden Charges: There would be no extra or hidden charges without your knowledge and they will not be charged unless it is unavoidable.
- 4. Care for Customer: Assisting our customers is our top priority and we do it 24x7.
- 5. Document tracking: The safety of your documents is our responsibility but to ease your worry we provide you with tracking services that let you know regarding the process and the stage at which your documents are and the location of your documents too.